Dial Up Connection

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Dial Up Connection.
  1. I

    Memory chose ddr3

    Hello i have this configuration: Board: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Processor:3,50 gigahertz Intel Core i7-4770K Display adapter:Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Primary ssd:Samsung 840 pro 256gb Secondary:WDC 700gb Ram memory:16gb Kingston hayperx 1600Mhz Momitor:ASUS VG248 I would appreciate when you...
  2. King_Potato

    H440 best fan setup

    Hey everybody, I recently build a new gaming PC in an NZXT H440. My current fan setup is the 3 standard 120mm fans in the front, the standard 140mm fan in the top middle fan mount and a H80i radiator with its respective fans either side. Now, my video card (MSI GTX 970) is getting slightly...
  3. D

    How to ground with painted case and power supply?

    I'm gonna do my first build, but I'm nervous about killing my parts with static. I've done some research and I know how to ground, but my situation is a bit more complicated. Both my case and power supply are painted, and I don't know how to ground in this situation. I was a little frustrated to...
  4. C

    GEFORCE GTX 750Ti graphics card on a Gateway 4860 Mobo

    Hey everyone, I recently bought a GTX 750ti graphics card for my computer, but when the computer boots up I'm only getting the bios for a minute, after which the screen goes black. Before I get the bios, I get three or four beeps, and after the screen goes black I hear them twice a minute or...
  5. U

    looking for components for a gaming pc to play modern games at max settings

    hey i need a computer that can play gta v (when it comes out), new nfs games, mortal kombat x, assassins creed blackflag / unity. I dont want to play games like COD, Battlefield, Crisis, Farcry, Bioshock,etc. Add the prices of the monitor, keyboard, mouse and headset. I would like to have 1080p...
  6. 0

    Sufficient cooling for fx-8370

    would a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO be enough to keep an fx-8370 cool even under heavy use
  7. T

    best for OC Memory Frequency

    Intel i7 4790k Processor 4,MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard, which Memory Frequency will be best for OC for this configuration. Help me
  8. B

    Inconsisent Frame Rates

    Disclaimer: I am computer illiterate I have a Lenovo Y510p laptop running windows 8.1. It has an i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, and an NVIDIA GT750M graphics card. I use it primarily for gaming, and some days I will get 50 frames per second and smooth performance no problem, but other days I'm...
  9. G

    i7 4790k Compatibillity

    Will my i7 4790k fit into a motherboard with the chipset: Z87?
  10. C

    How does this PC build do?

    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($109.98 @ OutletPC) Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($44.99 @ Micro Center) Memory: Corsair 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory ($39.99 @ NCIX US) Storage: Seagate...
  11. G

    ASRock Z97 Extreme6 OR GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD5H motherboard?

    I am torn between these two! Can someone help me decide?
  12. S

    Will the PSU have all the right cables ?

    PCPartPicker link to PC Will this PSU (Corsair Builder 600W 80+ Bronze) have all the right cables for the components ?
  13. B

    i7 960 tri-channel not recognizing all RAM

    Okay, let's get the hardware and software out of the way. Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P6X58D-E Intel i7 960 3.2 GHz Quad core GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC with Boost 3GB DDR5 11197-03-40G RAM: 24 GB of RAM in six 4 GB sticks. Corsair XMS3 4 GB 1333 MHz PC3-10666 240-Pin DDR3 OS...
  14. W

    Which one to pick

    i7 4790k and gtx 760 4gb, the 4gb same price as 2gb so i just pick 4gb Or i5 4690k and gtx 770 2gb I will be recording and streaming league so which one would be better
  15. C

    Would this be able to game ultra at 40-60fps?

    I'm planning on building this PC in a week or two or atleast everything is going except the gpu as it puts me over budget a lot, but I plan on getting the soon to be released Asus crosshair formula VI or 6 soon so it will go nicely with my cpu, but I might take some suggestions also I'm not...
  16. Y

    Motherboard Problem Liquid Cooling

    I recently bought the seideon 120m. While trying to install the standoff on my CPU, I noticed that I could not due to my motherboard not having holes for it. My motherboard is the Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3. The holes where the liquid cooling would set one are in a rectangle, not a square. What do...
  17. M

    i use tp link router N, G, ADSL. computer show its network is full but no internet access. how can i solve this problme?

    i use tp link router N, G, ADSL. computer show its network is full but no internet access. how can i solve this problme? i use windows 7.
  18. A

    How to setup my linksys router to go to my company website when the customers log in to my wireless network.

    Hello, When somebody connects to my wireless network and open the internet explorer I want my company website to opens. How can I setup this feature? I have a linksys router. Thanks
  19. Oleonius

    Will it runs Watch Dogs ?

    Hi, I just want to know if my computer will run Watch Dogs at max settings because I'm not sure if I need to upgrade something. Here are the specs: CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3 GHz MB: ASUS P8P67 Pro GPU: EVGA GTX 780 ACX RAM: Kingston HyperX 8 GB Storage: 1 TB Caviar Black + 120 GB...
  20. A

    AMD Mullins APU release date?

    The question should be clear if you saw the title. So, when is it releasing? I mean, it is a beast and all(was able to perform good when playing PC games which is kinda great for a fanless Tablet CPU/APU.) It'd be cool if I knew when it's releasing.
  21. P

    Posibly broken CPU

    I'm new to computer hardware, and wanted to try to upgrade the CPU on my desktop. Before I ordered the new CPU I wanted, I wanted to make sure that the motherboard I had would work with it. However, I thought that I had to fully remove the CPU to find out. I noticed the port type later, put the...
  22. I

    ASUS 7790 crossfire with R7 260X

    Is it possible to run 7790 and R7 260X on crossfire. Also my current 7790 is 1GB, but I want to have 2GB VRAM so I will be going with 2GB R7 260X. Am I going to have problems with that?
  23. B

    120mm Case fan, Blue LED, Thermometer, and Molex powered?

    Looking for a case fan to add to my PC, I want one that looks cool with blue LEDs and also has a thermometer to keep it quiet. I need molex power because that is the only fan connector I have left. Thanks, Bgordy2013
  24. N

    Acceptable Build ? Please take a look

    HDD Seagate Desktop HDD 1TB 3.5" SATA3 64MB Cache OEM Hard Drive :$67.99 RAM Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL10 DIMM: $84.99 PSU Corsair Builder Series Modular CX600M 600 Watt 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Power Supply: $79.99 CASE Cooler Master K280 Mid Tower Case USB3.0 :$45.99 GPU...
  25. W

    I need to know how to set up the fastest graphics card and other components to do Bitcoin mining. I have a HP Pavillion p7-151

    Looking for the fastest graphic card for the HP Pavillion p7-1517cb with a AMD Radeon HD 7660D graphics card. Is this the fastest for this PC or is an upgrade possible or available?
  26. H

    Sound system not using both speakers

    Hello, For whatever reason, my sound system is only able to output to one speaker at a time. Either speaker works, and works well, but I cannot get both functioning at once. I have an older Technics system, front here: Now I also had the issue of the voices, say, on a TV show, sounding...
  27. T

    Hard drive freezing BIOS after partitioning

    I used Mini Tools Partition Wizard to delete all the partitions in my hard drive and now my pc won't go past the bios splash screen. I tried unplugging the hard drive cable from the mobo and that fixed it. Should I get a new hard drive? or is there a way to fix it? it's a rare issue cause I just...
  28. thomas123321

    what should i do

    asus gtx 780 ti or r9 290 for battle field 4,nfs rivals,assassins creed 4,splinter cell blacklist
  29. C

    What SSD should i buy?

    I'm wondering on the best SSD to buy which i would be able to install my OS on and maybe a game or two, but i have 1.5 TB of normal had drives to store all the rest of my data. I have a limit of about £100. Thankyou
  30. A

    Gaming pc build

    I am compiling a wishlist for my first build. I have done lot of upgrading and modding to my current systems and I feel confident that I can build a full gaming machine without any problems. Here is my wish list I already have a gtx 660ti to use with this build. Take a look and tell me what...
  31. S

    how to run continuous loop in windows application without affecting the running application

    i am developing a application like ATM. I need a continuous loop that run behind the screen which require authentication. but it should not affect the shown screen. which is the best way to do this. please suggest solution for this. i am waiting... thanks in advance.....................
  32. J

    Which is the best memory?

    I am building a new PC, using an AMD FX8350 on a MSI 970A-G46 mobo. I have G.Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL (2 X 4MB). I also have one stick of G.Skill F3-14900CL10S-8GBXL. Which would be better for this build?
  33. M

    What should I upgrade?

    So, thing is I use my pc mostly for gaming, but some games I want to run with better quality(e.g. far cry 3), but I am having trouble deciding what to upgrade from my computer. Specs are: -cpu: amd a6-6400k (3.9 ghz but overclockable) -gpu: integrated amd radeon hd 8470D dedicated amd...
  34. B

    Gaming Rig 2014 - balanced?

    Hello! Christmas is comming and i decided to put together a nice gaming build. Here is what i came up with: Cpu: INTEL i5 4670K Mobo: ASUS Maximus Gene VI Gpu: ASUS GTX 770 Ram: 8GB G.Skill TridentX 2400MHz CL10 SSD: Samsung 830 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB PSU: Corsair TX850 Case: Xigmatek...
  35. J

    Start lanmanworkstation

    How do I start Lanmanworkstation? It appears that part of the program is missing.
  36. G

    I lost a shoe!

    Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?) While driving some of my belongings back to my flat, I somehow managed to loose a black leather shoe. I know I threw them into the car, I know I never opened the car while I was driving, when I arrived at my flat, it was gone...
  37. G

    xp freezing

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) computer has been in shop twice in last week, debugged, but when I get it home it starts freezing, lose mouse and keybaord control, have to push dreaded reset button. I have a wireless mouse and keyboard, and old...
  38. G

    [T-Plus--humor] Revised stats for Santa Claus

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.angband (More info?) As long as I've decided to keep Santa among the joke monsters in T-Plus 2.3.0, I decided he needed more appropriate powers and statistics--not to mention a better description. Here goes... ### As of T-Plus 2.3.0, Santa is a...
  39. T

    Is there a PC sleep timer to turn your computer off at a later time?

    I have a Dell PC(Optiplex GX 280). I use it to run a process which takes about 4 hours. Is there some way to have my computer automatically turn itself off in 5 hours? Is there such a thing as a PC sleep timer? Something free would be appreciated :) TC
  40. G

    New MSN 7, problem connecting

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.discussion,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Hello everyone since I installed the new messenger 7 (previously i had 7 beta, and no problems..) it's very difficult to login. As soon as i click connect, it says service unavailable, and...