File Format

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with File Format.
  1. S

    Help me build a gaming pc.

    Hey guys, I'm trying to custom build a gaming pc and I'm having no luck. I want to be playing games like Arma 2 (DayZ), Fallout, Battlefield Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead, GTA and many more games like them while sustaining a very good FPS level and no lag. My budget for this PC is between £500 -...
  2. S

    Could my graphics card have blown a capacitor on my motherboard

    I bought a new pc last year its been good to me then i put a gtx 460 1gb into it then about a month later a capacitor blew on my motherboard. I just ordered a new pc tower and wonder if i put my gtx 460 in this 1 will it be ok
  3. A

    LG monitor drivers for L1510SFv Windows 7 32 bit

    Please I need a LG Monitor driver for windows 7 old version not working My Monitor : LG FLATRON L1510SF I need a driver v04.01.08
  4. G

    Windows 95 OS ability to play and record dvds

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion (More info?) I need to know if windows 95 can play and record dvds? I've been trying to findout the minimum requirements and specifications that a operating system needs to play and record dvd discs. I also need to know some good...
  5. T

    Can I delete duplicate files, even if they are in separate directories

    I just ran a utility that finds duplicate files. The names and sizes are exactly the same, but each are in different directories. Can I delete all dups that are in these different directories?? What if a program/code calls for a file in a absolute path and it doesn't find it. Is code that...
  6. N

    Mercury PCI\\VEN_8086 sound driver free download

    fghdfgfgfgfgf
  7. C

    OC'ed GTX260's

    What do you guys have your GTX260's at? Whats the max you could get, your stable oc, and your idle temps for your card?
  8. D

    TAG (TAC?) Suicide Bomber

    Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?) I've read somewhere that a company called either TAG or TAC has just produced a little 15 (25?/28?)mm model Suicide Bomber a la London. Before commenting does anyone know if this is true?
  9. A

    Recovery from formatted computer

    Hello, i have formatted my laptop and want to recover my deleted files now???can i do it..n if yes how???
  10. G

    Will GTX 560 Ti work with Thermaltake tr-2 550 PSU?

    I'm planning to upgrade to nVidia GTX 560 Ti from my old 9800 GT. My only concern is the PSU. It's Thermaltake Tr-2 550 and is rated at 550w. In several threads people say that GTX 560 ti requires 38amp on 12v rail, and my PSU says "12v1 15amp; 12v2 14amp". So, I am not sure if they add and/or...
  11. I

    Dial-up problem

    After the last restart of the system, Network and Dial-up connections folder stopped showing connections. Even the shortcuts from the desktop don't work anymore. I didn't change anything to the hardware, or software. The connections are still there, because I can connect to the net using IE6...
  12. Nicklovn

    ArmA 3 on my set up?

    AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE Radeon HD 6870 8GB of RAM 7200 rpm HDD I just added the things I feel are important. So can that run ArmA 3 on medium-high settings? The requirements minimum are on CanYouRunit.
  13. amdfangirl

    Fedora 15 Alpha/ GNOME 3

    Hey guys, Anyone trying Fedora 15? I'm downloading the Alpha. Main new features include: GNOME 3 (openSUSE 11.4 contains the preview as well) LibreOffice No minimise/maximise buttons. All Features I'm really curious to see this new UI in action, the screenshots on look very visually...
  14. P

    How to uninstall Intel Desktop Utilities?

    This is very very frustrating. I had installed Speedfan on my computer to monitor temps and give me some fan control, but at first found it a bit confusing. So I uninstalled it and installed Intel's Desktop Utilities software. Now I'd like to try Speedfan again, but if I start that program...
  15. G

    What's the problem?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) When i double click the folders in the my computer or in the desktop,and always shows the search files dialogue box.Why? How can I fix it? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
  16. robwright

    The Happening Movie Review

    Review by Rob Wright After some disappointing turns, M. Night Shyamalan has returned with "The Happening," which focuses on a inexplicable phenomenon that causes people to commit mass suicide. Does Shyamalan reclaim his magic touch? http://www.tomsgames.com/us/2008/06/16/thehappening_review/
  17. tecmo34

    Nvidia 'Kepler' GeForce GTX 680 Specifications Leaked

    In a leaked Nvidia slide, the final GeForce GTX 680 specifications are revealed and more... Nvidia 'Kepler' GeForce GTX 680 Specifications Leaked : Read more
  18. M

    MY cod4 FPS drops suddenly then rises back up every few seconds

    Hey guys please tell me why this is happening a cyber cafe i play at has the same graphics card as me yet it manages to have an extremely smoothe game MY specs are: Intel Core2Duo E6300 1.86ghz Intel D946GZIS mobo Nvidia 9800GT 512MB DDR3 (PAlit) 1024mb ram (Transcend) Powersupply is 400W I...
  19. N

    Windows 7 ultimate display g41 drivers free download

    i want windows 7 graphic accelerator
  20. B

    Why is the data transfer rate so slow on my external usb 2 0 drive?

    why is the data transfer rate so slow on my external usb 3 0 drive?
  21. G

    How to solve the corrupt file notification

    pls let me know how to solve the corrupt fine notification.when i open a program then its show the corrupt....so pls let me know how can i do this
  22. G

    wsaeconnreset

    Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?) No matter what I do these days I get WSAECONNRESET errors on the servers I try to connect to - havent installed anything new into the q2 folder either :( -- Ole.C.Brumm[AGQx] aka Skyvalker[AGQ2] One Server to rule them all, One Server...
  23. J

    Memory sweet spot

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops (More info?) ACER AS3002LCi Mobile Sempron I've always been a desktop user. Am considering getting the above system to start getting aquainted with laptops before sinking serious money into one. Bit concerned that is has but 256mb ram. Although I...
  24. F

    What if my c: drive is in the red can you move the OS to the D: drive

    How do I back C drive to blue using Sandisk Cruzer Glide 32GB?
  25. R

    VMWare v7 Setup Doesn't Work

    Hey guys, I'm trying to install VMWare Workstation v7 (the trial) on my Windows 7 PC, but whenever I start the setup, I just get a blank screen :S. It's really weird. Even after 2 hours nothing happened. Can you guys help me? Specs: i3 530 HD 4870 6 GB RAM (soon 10 GB :D) 700W PSU Windows 7...
  26. B

    Virus pop ups

    Hello, how can I block virus pop ups?
  27. G

    FS: IJ $2750 OBO

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Location: Richmond, VA Contact Info: antryg76 Splat comcast dot net Condition: I bought this machine lightly shopped about 5 months ago, since then I have played around 100 games on it. The playfield is pretty nice with some small crescent...
  28. G

    In a few minutes, Hydra - Adams game 5

    Archived from groups: rec.games.chess.computer (More info?) At 15:00 GMT, (16:00 Central European Time) in http://www.hydrachess.com blorin
  29. G

    Anyone Destroying All Humans?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) Destroy All Humans. This one immiedietly got my attention when I first read about it a year ago. Figured, its either going to be fun as heck with the open game play and satire/humor or its going to be...
  30. tvh

    Advice needed for faster system

    Ok so I've made my gaming system and I love it but I want to make it as efficient and fast as possible without seriesly damaging the system. Now I am new to DIY and I have no experience at OC but am willing to give it a try as my last resort. I am wondering if you know how I can speed up my...
  31. P

    Front page on a pc running windows7

    Hello, how do i install front page on a pc running windows7?