Hotmail

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Hotmail.
  1. C

    Please help, how do I fix \

    "PFN list corrupt" on start up. How do I fix this please?
  2. G

    BLUETOOTH PASSCODE - HELP!!!!

    bluetooth passcode for nokia 6300 ?
  3. G

    computer slowdown

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) My unit is running very slowly. I was told that if my task manager is running too many programs it will slow down. It had 30 listed as running in the background. I have windows xp. Which ones are absolutely necessary?
  4. C

    Card change

    Ok, i was recommended the build below earlier in the month and have decided to roll with it. My real question is can i change out the video card recommended in this build for this one: XFX CORE Edition HD7850 860MHz 2GB DDR5 2x Mini DisplayPort/HDMI/2xDVI Graphics Card...
  5. I

    Choices

    Ok so i was wondering which would be better for my new setup. im trying to choose between i5-3670k and amd fx-8150. i would like it to push my games as much as possible. i have read all kinds of stuff and it seems the i5 would be better for the games? i not quite sure which way to go since both...
  6. D

    GTX 600TI 2GB vs GTX 660TI SC 3GB

    I can get this GTX 660TI 2GB for £222 http://www.ebuyer.com/394657-evga-gtx-660-ti-2048mb-gddr5-dual-dvi-hdmi-displayport-pci-e-graphics-02g-p4-3660-kr?utm_source=google&utm_medium=products Or this GTX 660 TI SC 3GB for £246...