Hotmail

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Hotmail.
  1. Jamile

    can I use a 430W PSU on PC Build

    Can I use 430W PSU on PC build CPU - AMD FX-6100 RAM - 8GB DDR3 1600MHz GPU - ATI Radeon HD 7850 Sapphire OC Edition HDD - Western Digital WD7500AAKS 750GB MOTHERBOARD - Asus M5A78L
  2. T

    Need Help Buying A Gaming Laptop At A Budget : $800-$900 or less

    Please help me find a good gaming laptop for $900 or less! Thanks! The year is about to end so the price will drop down... right? Here's what I want from the laptop. 1. What do you plan to use your laptop for? a.I want this laptop for gaming, I want to run games like TF2, Crysis 3, Battlefield...
  3. A

    I need Windows 7

    Okay, So I am building a PC for Christmas and I am planning to pirate Windows 7 but I am not exactly sure how to do it on a computer without an operating system as I look on Youtube they've already got XP or Vista so can someone maybe drop me a link or explain how to do it?, Thanks in advance :D
  4. S

    my w8 computer randomly crashes, auto restarts and freezes blackts

    OK. Same problem everyone else keeps reporting. Except: A)it only happens when I sort of push (10 ms word windows and 2 Google chrome) my system and B)if I do a hard shut down using the power button, it restarts normally. I don't get a white mouse when I get to the black screen. It flashes an...
  5. A

    New motherboard necessary ?

    Well, i want to change my old Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2Ghz to E7600 3.6Ghz. But when i ask the seller , they said i had to change my motherboard , Ram and GPU . Is that really necessary ? Because i think it just their business strategy. acer M1610 Motherboard 4gb of ram 500w psu #I love this forum :D.
  6. B

    Good CPU Cooler for a Moderate to Heavy FX6300 Overclock?

    I want to push my CPU up to around the 4.5GHz mark. What sort of cooler will I need for this? Which would be best without breaking the bank?Cheers
  7. Carson Walker

    770 SLI VS 780 Ti

    So, you may have noticed that I have been posting questions daily on this subject and it may be getting repetitive. Im very sorry for tht if it is bothersome, I am just trying to get my situation sorted out. I am debating between these two set-ups. I know the 780 ti would be more future proof...
  8. jimmycooper16

    Will this heatsink work with my motherboard?

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0068OI7T8/ref=gno_cart_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3894#ov I brought a heatsink before and it didnt fit. Don't want to make the same mistake again.
  9. N

    xfxr7770 on core2duo(2.8)

    Hi My Friend is ready to give me his Xfx R7770 HD Core Edition Graphic Card for a cheap price . Should i buy it because i have a Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz e 7400 Processor , 4 GB Ram , is it a good Buy (actually he's giving it really Cheap) , Will there be any problem if i use it I am ready to buy...
  10. H

    PSU (Seasonic X-series 850w gold) problem

    Hi, I have a power supply Seasonic X-series 850w gold, after almost 6 months, it has failed to bot my pc , but my mobo has a lit power on it (orange color), my mobo is gigabyte z77-ud3h, so I go to a store where I buy my PSU and after a week, they replace me a new one and after almost 4...
  11. P

    I'm doubful whether i can add ddr2 2gb 800 ram with ddr2 1gb 667 ram to my pc

    hi im using pc of intel core2duo along with 1gb ddr2 667 ram.. but today i bought ddr2 2gb 800 ram.. so can i add this ddr2 2gb 800 ram in the slot next to my current ddr2 1gb 667 ram.. so will my pc consider this as 2+1=3gbs ? can two rams 667 and 800 be combined ?
  12. wanamingo

    First build, let me know if you have any suggestions.

    Case: Antec Three Hundred Two Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Upgraded 2 x USB 3.0 PSU: Thermaltake TR2 TR-600 600W ATX12V v2.3 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply Memory: G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model...
  13. O

    Looking for a budget pc wireless gaming headset

    Pretty much the title. My headset is going out. I have to use it for sometimes 8-10 hours a day between work and gaming so comfort is important. Wireless is needed because I just can't keep my headset cords from being run over. It must be able to be charged while on as well. My budget right now...
  14. S

    Gateway volume control problems

    como cofigurar o volume do som winxp proficional
  15. G

    Scheduled tasks not running and preventing live update

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) hi there - just wondering if anyone could help me on a problem with win xp's scheduled tasks facility. Basically, i've rrecently upgraded to norton internet security 2005 and it has been running well until 2 days...
  16. G

    usb device problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) i have a p3 running on xp sp1. the windows reports the usb controller and hub are working fine. i connected a samsung mp3 player and it worked. but none of the other devices( Bluetooth dongle, kodak camera, nokia...
  17. N

    Blluetooth peripheral device download for window 7

    Hello, i am intalling bluetooth peripheral device driver but i cannot find it
  18. S

    Should storage disks be defragmented?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) If you devote a disk to backup, is it necessary to defragment that disk? -- srd
  19. N

    help on new build

    I am building a bunch of work stations for my office. I would liek to use this processor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116888 I am stuck on the kind of motherboard I need. I though this one would work...
  20. Quadacon

    New CPU or GPU?

    Should I upgrade my gaming system from an i5 3470 to an i5 3570k Or should I upgrade my Nvidia GT 640 to a GTX 650, I really don't play that many games but I would still like to upgrade in order to "future proof" thanks :)
  21. G

    Data recovery

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) My son was creating a partition using PM 8 and the system crashed. Now most of the drive is listed as "unallocated". What might be recommended for trying to see any files? Colin
  22. G

    Printing with Wizard

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) I cannot get TIFF images to proof using the wizard. JPG's are no problem, but all images that are saved as TIFF do not print. Is there a special setting for that ? Thanks for any help kaz -- Photographic Arts
  23. M

    extending a basic volume

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) how can i extend a basic partition that i have on my pc with out the need of converting it to a dynamic disk. i was told that it's possible but i need some info and i'm running out of time -- THANKS mic2005
  24. G

    How do i load xp on a sata laptop drive

    Hello, im trying to load xp on an hp 8510p but the setup cant find the drive can you help
  25. M

    Installation of XP Home Edition

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I just installed HP Home Edition from and OEM CD to another computer in my home to replace Windows 98. Now when I go to the start up menu it reads (empty). Do I have to purchase an entire new soft ware package for the...
  26. G

    Where are these directories/files??

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) When I start my Norton to virus check, it tells me that it is checking files in a Temp directory (.../../user1/LocalSettings/TemporaryInternetFiles/.../and something like UUGHKHKE3GJ5). There are a LOT of these...
  27. G

    Hp 750 Printers

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Hi does anyone know how to get the hp 750 series to work on xp? for some reason it has decided not to work..I have been using my printer for over a year now without problems but it has suddenly stopped working..the printer...
  28. M

    Cricket broadband ssid

    Hello, I have a cricket broadband and a wireless hp printer I need to configure so I can print wireless. I need to know crickets SSID and people at cricket doesn't seem to know. Please help!
  29. G

    System Restore Explorer problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I recently tried to fix a problem on my friend's computer using system restore. Now I cannot get windows explorer to open. Everytime I try to open a folder/my computer/control panel etc. it simply does not come up...
  30. C

    Windows will no longer load

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) My system just restarts over and over. I keep getting the option to boot in safe mode or last known configurations, but when I choose either or, it restarts. I've had reloaded Windows XP but that doesn't help I...
  31. G

    0x000000b8 (0x00000000,0x00000000,0x00000000,0x00000000)

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) ok so i sometimes get a blue screen stop error which says "a wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine" then it explains about restarting my computer if this is the first time this...
  32. G

    Fixing IE Problems

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) I don't know if I am in the right area to address this problem: I recently dowloaded a file from a site. The download was successful, except for a few reminders that there were newer versions of some of these files...
  33. J

    Where do i find my printer on my computer

    Where do I find my Printer on my computer desktop or in my files? If so, which file?
  34. G

    hang on resume from hibernate

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) My Athlon 64 will not resume from the hibernated state. It hangs at the resume screen and won't get past the Resuming Windows... For troubleshooting and advanced startup options for Windows, pressF8. At that point...
  35. P

    [s] grayswandir wishing question

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?) As a Lawful Barbarian, I just wasted a wand-of-wishing wish asking for 'blessed fixed +3 grayswandir'. The message was: "For a moment you feel something in your hands, but it disappears!" Do I re-wish and risk wasting another? I...
  36. A

    Windows root system32 ntoskrnl exe download

    Sir I want to free download above file.
  37. G

    Missing Right-click menu on desktop still after regedit

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) My right-click menu continues to be missing even after regedit is run and the changes were made as mentioned in a Google newsgroup. I have temporary access to the right click menu, but if I restart the computer, I lose the...
  38. W

    Check this out !

    Hay i just found this on the web check it out. look's cool. http://www.overclockers.com.au/techstuff/a_80mm_a/
  39. G

    HD partitions

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Excuse if too stupid - but I need this explained... Can I split my hd in two partitions, within Windows XP (Home SP2) and without reinstalling - and/or loosing data? I would appreciate any links to tutorials - google is too...
  40. J

    Best Monitor for gaming under 210$ :3

    Title says it all. :D Ty! Also, if you could give me a few cheaper options aswell, that's fine too.