IE6

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with IE6.
  1. G

    Ex 460 screen flickering problem resolve

    pls help how to fix flickering screen on my laptop msi ex460.. there is many complain about this but until now i can't see the solution.. please help me.. thanks
  2. S

    My new laptop keyboard doesn\'t type.

    The battery died when I was typing. When I got it plugged in and it came back up my keyboard would not work. What should I do? Are there hot keys or short cut keys that could have been pressed as the power went out that could cause this problem?
  3. D

    Stuttering problem ?

    Hello i have seen many threats about stuttering problems, does anyone have any solution?.... My problem is getting so annoying because it happens so randomly . It seems to be problem with running games/programs. When i play for exsample Battlefield 3 it is most of the time normal play but...
  4. S

    Find box in xps viewer source code

    Hello, I need some help,Please help me I wanna know haw "find box" works in xps viewer. I'll appreciate your graciousness,if you tell me its code Thanks alot.
  5. R

    Irfanview query

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?) Seems both ACDSee and Irfanview share a problem in the ability to insert an ALT code symbol (namely the Euro sign=ALT+0128) into the image name descriptor box. Is there any workaround for placing the Euro symbol with...
  6. G

    Consistant Process cycling, HD accessing?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) Running XP Pro with SP2 and all current hotfixes and newest driver updates on an Abit IC7 mobo with Prescott 3.2E, and 200GB Seagate main drive. Something must have happened last week, maybe a switching surge from...
  7. Z

    Beginner`s Boolean question

    Hello. I have to write a program to read 3 values to check if they can form a triangle (any side is not larger the the other 2 sides combined). So I wote: import java.util.Scanner; public class Triangle {...
  8. truegenius

    C++ program, borland turboc30, how to omit 'e'

    i want to make a program which can write all numbers (limit is user defined) to a file. the code of my program is as follows: #include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> #include<process.h> #include<fstream.h> void main() { ofstream fout ("a.txt"); double a=0,limit=0; cin>>limit; for ( ; ; )...
  9. F

    No blu-ray!

    I just built a new PC. my first ever it works and im stoked! but i cant get it to play blu-ray movies! and yes i got a blu-ray drive. is there some software i need??? im runing windows 7 64 bit OS. can somebody help me???
  10. V

    HEY. I AM HAVING PROBLEM OF INSTALLING WINDOWS 7 TO MY LAPTOP(DELL N INSPIRON 50

    HEY, THERE IS PROBLEM OCCURING WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS 7 TO MY LAPTOP. I HAVE FORMATTED THE ALL THREE DRIVES AND THEN DELETED THE TWO DRIVES AND NOW ONLY ONE DRIVE IS PRESENT OF 298 GB. BUT WHILE I TRY TO CREATE THE PARTITION BY PRESSING NEW NOTHING HAPPENS. THE FORMAT OPTION HAS GONE. AND...
  11. S

    Do I need an Antivirus Program?

    Hi guys, I'm in the process of building my first gaming PC. I have it all pretty much down, but I am wondering whether or not I should buy an anti-virus program for it. I will be running Windows XP professional for a couple months until I upgrade to Windows 7 at release. Spending the money on a...
  12. C

    Help!! Outlook has lost its mind!!

    Thanks in advance for your insight: Ok, I have searched the forum, and googled to no avail. Out of nowhere, I open outlook and it says it must perform a data integrity check on my data file. It finishes, and says it's fine. On other occasions, the error would state the data file was not closed...
  13. S

    Installing xp with Win 7

    K I have a new computer that came equiped with Win 7. My Chief Arcitect program wont run on 7 will only run in XP. I partitioned my hard drive and every time I insert my XP installation disk the istall option is not available. Any suggestions would be helpful.
  14. R

    After "Shut Down & Update" BIOS won't detect HDD

    Hello, I have looked up the forum and haven't found the exact problem I have, so I have to address it myself. I was on vacation for 1 month and after that my PC suddenly did a check to 1 of my HDD's (Samsung 1000GB HDD - My storage drive that sometimes I just don't see in system anymore and...
  15. B

    How do I use Outlook 2002?

    Well, I'm a fairly new Outlook 2002 user. I needed it's organizer, calendar, and contacts capabilities. I'm not gonna email with it, since Eudora's way better for that. Anyway, I wanted to know what I would do to backup what I've specified I used. I need to be able to restore this...
  16. G

    Why does this happen ....

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hi all, This is the second posting and i still have not sorted out the problem....please could someone shed some light. My internet explorer seems to be spewing out out-dated pages i have bbc.co.uk as my default page and...
  17. S

    Display driver for hp pavilion dv9000 win 7

    To whom it may concern, I am looking for hp pavilion dv9000 drivers compatibl with WIN 7. I would be the most delighted if someone could trace me a link to where to find them. I lokk forward to hearing from whom it may concern. Saidi Ndihokubwayo.
  18. mikeyp410

    Linux Help

    I am a newbie to Linux. I have Red Hat and have had it for years but never really felt comfortable using it so I never really did. My question is, isn't there a Linux program that runs from a cd inside windows that I can use to get comfortable with it before I install it on a computer?? I...
  19. Z

    FLASH DRIVE LINUx

    I put DSL on my flash drive and did all the extracting to my flash drive command prombt boot sector and all that bios regognized my flash drive then i set it to boot first i got a remove media error press any key to continue pressed any key and booted off of the second drive into windows please...
  20. S

    ATI radeon 3200 graphivx

    hello! grey horizontal lines have engulfed my laptop screen .. i can just see few inches of screen clearly from above. i have replaced my window vista with window 7 recently .. now what should i do?
  21. Z

    Huawei Claims Ascend D2 "World's Most Powerful Smartphone"