iPod Touch

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with iPod Touch.
  1. V

    Driver Issue - Nvidia 560

    So this morning I started getting the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error. As per this forums advice of downloading driver cleaner to get rid of some old driver files still kicking around (which there were) and rebooting my PC as told to afterwards I now can't get past the Windows loading screen...
  2. G

    deleting adware programe

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Hi all I was wondering if you can help.I have just run my anti-virus programe and it has detected a programe with adware which I would like to get rid off.the programe isn't showing on my add/remove programes option I'm...
  3. M

    My PC Specs

    Hi, I haven't played PC games in quite a while, and I was wondering how well my current laptop would be able to handle current games (I had Skyrim in mind particularly). Without further ado: CPU: Intel Core i5 430M (2.26 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 Memory: 4 GB If I can...
  4. D

    Does a Wireless N Adapter's extended range apply to G networks?

    Quick question for you wireless gurus - My cousin is sharing a connection with her neighbor across the hall (through 4 old, thick walls). She connects to her neighbor's wireless G router with her integrated b/g adapter in her laptop. Due to the density of the walls and the distance to the...
  5. J

    Final Build...Input Please

    will be ordering as soon as my check deposits tomorrow. Case: Antec 300 CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Quad-Core Processor 3.4 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 Motherboard: Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155 AMD CrossFireX/NVIDIA SLI W/ HDMI,DVI,DispayPort Dual UEFI BIOS ATX Motherboard GA-Z77X-UD3H Storage:WD Blue...
  6. S

    X-Box 360 Elite Falcon 175w

    Howdy Chaps/Chapesses, I'm considering purchasing a X-Box 360...either now or next month. Anyway, my enquiry would be if anyone knows of a place that guarentees the "Xbox 360 Elite Falcon 175w" version?
  7. G

    Licence

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I own a copy of Windows XP Home SP1 it is installed on my desktop and I want to install it on my sons computer. Do I have to buy another copy or can I just buy another Licence. I dont think I should have to spend another...
  8. K

    computer screen goes black at windows start up screen and restarts

    my problem is really annoying and i have been searching for a cure for a while without any results. the issue is, 50% of the time when it reaches the windows start up screen the monitor will go black and the fans will begin to spin at full power then the computer will restart. however, the other...
  9. G

    Free dell hardwere

    were can i get free hardwere for my laptop
  10. K

    Should i sell my PS3?

    I've had my PS3 for about a year now, and played on it night and day, but now i have spend nearly a grand on a new gaming PC, and all the game that i played on PS3 (COD4 amongst others) looks much better on PC on a 4870...so now my PS3 is collecting dust.. The question is, should i sell it for...
  11. B

    Wireless repeater, bridge, ethernet converter question

    my ethernet converter broke. which picks up the wireless signal from my main router and splits it into 4 ethernet ports. I need this. its very important. can i use an old router to act the same way? is this a repeater? a bridge? please help asap thanks
  12. I

    My comp good enough to run diablo3 on max settings?

    My comp good enough to run diablo3 on max settings? MY SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 2.5.1.2600 (Service Pack 3) CPU TYPE: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz CPU SPEED: 3.19 GHz SYSTEM MEMORY: 3.25 GB VIDEO CARD MODEL: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
  13. Thaisnang

    [Solved] Would this gpu fit in this case?

    Will a Gigabyte R9 270X fit in Cooler master K350 or K380..? I mean this gpu is a bloody monster!! 15.6 inch long!! The K380 would fit a max a card of 12.5 inch according to specs given or should I go for the Sapphire or MSI they are about 12.5 inch & 11.3 inch long.
  14. K

    Recording gameplay with FRAPS

    If I connect my TV to my PC via VGA and start playing a game on PS3, will it appear on my PC screen and can I record that with FRAPS?
  15. M

    Help with GPU Decision.

    PCPartPicker part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/IcJV Price breakdown by merchant: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/IcJV/by_merchant/ Benchmarks: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/IcJV/benchmarks/ CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (£164.34 @ Aria PC) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master...
  16. R

    Looking for a Graphics Card for League of Legends

    I have a Compaq CQ5210F desktop computer. And it has a really bad graphics card already on it. I cannot get higher than 40 fps on league of legends and it is quite unstable. The processor is AMD Athlon II X2 215 2.7 GHz. Is that the problem? People I have asked said its the graphics card, which...
  17. xxDoc_Hollidayxx

    ARRIS TM502G driver for win 7 x64

    I've looked everywhere. I've tried the Vista x64driver for said product(ARRIS TM502G)I've went to their website and they assure me it gets recognized, I've tried the USB driver for Vista X64(all vista drivers are unrecognized). I'm going mad please help. It's my first build and I can't even get...
  18. P

    Realtek USB Adaptor not working in WIndows 8

    My wireless usb adaptor isnt working in windows 8..the drver is properly installed.
  19. rHy0

    How Do I Take Screenshots of Games??

    Yeah im just wondering how you capture an in-game screenshot of a game and how can i access the pics on the desktop? :oops: Thanks.
  20. Northern Island

    HyperX Overclocking dillema!!!!

    I've a 1 stick of 8 gb Kingston hyperX BLU 1600 mhz with timings of 10-10-10 as stated on the official website http://www.kingston.com/en/memory/hyperx/blu but cpu-z is showing timings as 9.0-9-9-24-40 so is this healthy?
  21. T

    Cradlepoint CTR 350 to Dlink DI-624

    Hello, How do I (step by step instructions please) connect a Cradlepoint 350 evdo router to a Dlink DI-624. The purpose being: I want to share my Alltel evdo wireless internet connection with three other computers via ethernet cabling. I have a Hauwei EC168 plugged into the Cradlepoint 350. I...
  22. B

    Will the Asrock 990FX extreme3 for my case?

    So I plan on buying a Asrock 990FX for my AMD FX-8350. I was wondering if it would fit in my ThermalTake Chaser A31 case, because the description says that ATX motherboards with dimensions 12" x 9.6" is allowed, but doesn't say that a 12" x 8.6" motherboard will fit. Help please.....
  23. N

    Toshiba L645D-S4040 Lan & wireless driver for Win7.

    Toshiba L645D-S4040 Lan & wireless driver for Win7. at toshiba.com site is not working. please suggest another site.......for free download driver.... help me out
  24. C

    Adding files or pictures to an existing CD

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I'm using xp home edition. I'm attempting to transfer picture files onto a cd. The wizard seems to be working, it allows me to transfer photos, it also appears to work when I attempt to add to an existing cd, but files...
  25. G

    Applets Close after 10 seconds

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) When I right-click on the desktop and choose Properties, the window closes after 10 seconds. Also happens with various Control Panel apps, and right-click/My Computer/Properties as well. Any help in fixing...
  26. R

    My computer boots and runs Ok but after a while its I get a display message .....

    Ok . My computer is a Gateway Solo 9500 . Its 12 years old ( I know its not worth keeping but I need it to last till I can get a new one ) Anyway It gave alot of Phyiscal Memory Dump blue screens and finally it died . Then I did a power reset and it works again ... sort of . I can turn it on ...
  27. wonder44

    Windows XP new User Interface??

    Hello toms community. I have recently been looking for custom themes for windows XP. I came across a thread somewhere where someone mentioned XP having a totaly new Interface. Where there is no taskbar or start menu, Instead, having a little dock in the middle of the screen which when clicked...
  28. G

    Dimension 8300 and Acronis True Image

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Anyone here with a Dimension 8300 who has also restored an image via Acronis True Image 7 or 8? If so, did you encounter any problems? Thanks, Harvey
  29. S

    Help Wit GTA: Pc version

    I have GTA San Andreas and i have 2 problems. The first major problem is that some how the game got switched to a differrent language and i wa hoping that someone could tell me how to get it back into english without having to reinstall the whole game. And the second problem is that i try to...
  30. R

    Weird performance in BF3

    I'm running a Pentium Dual Core @ 3.1Ghz ATI 5670 @ default speed and 2GB of RAM. No matter what settings I choose I can't get more than 20-30 FPS. I ran Bad Company 2 maxed out with 60 FPS no problems and I've heard that BC2 was a lot more CPU reliant than BF3. I realize that my hardware isn't...
  31. T

    att internet connection loss

    random connection loss i have been through many modems and repair people from att. 3 months worth of futile internet use. no one has an answer yet. help
  32. G

    Poor quality transfer from video camera

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) Hi I am using a 'HP Pavilion' 2.8GHz Pentium 4 processor running Windows XP. I am not able to obtain a clear image on a DVD when transferring it from a Sony Video camera (DCR-TRV-19E) via a USB cable using InterVideo Win DVD...
  33. fan

    Modern Warfare 3 Crashes

    Why does COD MW3 crash when it starts to load the first mission after the video when soap was been taken to a hospital,right after that when it loads it crashes. Are there any fixes or something? Thanks
  34. A

    wire can use to coil a 60w speaker

    how many centmetres of wire can use to coil a 60w speaker
  35. F

    Toshiba Satellite P745-S4320 no reconoce el hdd y el odd

    En el bios el hdd y el odd aparecen como NO PRESENTES
  36. C

    Fx 8350 vs I5 4gen

    I am going to build a pc I am building a small next gen consoles type gaming pc like a amd cpu ,a amd gpu ,8 gb ram but is the intel one better?
  37. C

    PC turns OFF while playing games Pro Evolution Soccer

    hey guys, first I apologize if there is other thread like this.. but I really have no idea what happen to my PC.. I buy my computer in september 2011 with spec like this processor : intel core i5 2500 mainboard : asrock z68 pro3 Graphic card : sapphire radeon hd 5850 Memory ram 4 gb. (only 2...
  38. G

    New to home wireless:what do i do/need?

    i have a newer comapq laptop and i have dial up i dont want dsl/etc. i would like to have wireless. my mom lives like 50-70 ft away she has wireless and dsl what do i need to buy to get my woreless to work? i have no clue about wireless so as much info as possible would be great. thank so much...
  39. G

    Unlocking a kart in Mario Kart:Double Dash

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?) I have seen a kart on tv that looks like a toy train ,and was wondering how I unlock it.Thanks. Munch.
  40. G

    Username & passord problem

    my buffalo air station is on but my laptap cannot access a connection. I tried to reset the router by holding on 10 secs on the reset button. i tried re installing the set up. i forgot my username and password. please help me.