iPod Touch

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with iPod Touch.
  1. G

    File folders' Icon change

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) How do I change the icons of windows XP's more than one file folder .
  2. C

    Linksys Wireless-G card not working

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.networking.wireless (More info?) I am running Windows XP Professional. I have a Linksys router. I can connect directly to the router via a cable and access the internet, but the Linksys wireless-G card does not work. It cannot associate with...
  3. Tempus84

    Linksys BEFW11S4 4.0 Wireless B Router Problems

    Hi everyone, first post alert! Okay, my missus has a Linksys BEFW11S4 4.0 Wireless B Broadband router with a Telewest Blueyonder 2MB connection. She has one wired PC (this connects to the web perfectly) and a Tiny Laptop (Don't have it with me at time of posting but it's an A643000, 512Mb RAM...
  4. M

    Converting to a Gaming PC

    So, I'm looking to convert my old Dell Desktop into a gaming computer, but to be perfectly honest, I have no idea how to go about this or where to start. It doesn't even need to be converted strictly for Gaming. I'll go into a little more detail later, but I want to be able to run a game without...
  5. L

    mini-ATX or mico-ITX - What's the most compact case that suits my needs?

    Building a system for professional photography needs. I will be using i5 or i7, 16gb ram, SSD and HD. GPU???? (see below) 5 questions: 1 - Given my needs is there a distinct advantage to ATX vs ITX? 2 - What's need for Lightroom (mainly) and Photoshop (not currently being used) in terms of...
  6. D

    Help a novice out.

    Alright guys so I am running bf3 on my new system at 45 - 60 frames per second. There are sometimes large spikes which annoy the heck out of me, and i heard that some solutions are to either 1. download an fps limiter and limit the fps to 30 or 60, but i cant find one that supports dx11 only one...
  7. RichPLS

    Best Pic of Barcelona I have seen yet...

    This is looking good to me... A picture is worth a thousand words... Another Linq
  8. G

    getting to computer

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) how can you tell if someone hacking in to computer. Thankyou Is easy to get in to it i would like keep them out. thankyou.
  9. I

    Slow wireless connection

    Hi everybody My Wireless internet speed is slow. I know the computer does not have the any virus or anything because I restored it to factory default settings. My connection speed says "VERY GOOD" and says 216MBPS but when I access the webpages it is extremely slow. Does anybody any Idea why I...
  10. B

    Computer is flashing lights what does that mean

    Hello, i have a hp and i thought maybe it was it was a power supply but it wasn't i have a green light flashing on the power supply i see one the keyboard is flashing ubove then nimbers...help
  11. G

    Mouse for gaming and general Surfing

    Could not find a dedicated mouse and Keyboard forum, so since I am going to buy a new mouse mainly for my gaming I thought to ask here. I have 90% decided on Razer and have been looking at Abyssus and Deathadder. I use palmgrip, bet I will dislike having a ton of side buttons. The games I play...