iPod Touch

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with iPod Touch.
  1. T

    No longer get a display

    I just built my first home built gaming PC today for the first time. I was able to get the power on and everything running properly the first time. I plugged it into my monitor and entered the BIOS screen. I then shut it off and moved a single cord and then tried again. My computer turns back...
  2. H

    Check if Everything is Good to Go.

    Heya everyone. I'm confident that this PC will run fine, enough space, power, motherboard is compatible with everything, etc. If someone could just take a look at this and give it the good to go , would be much appreciated, cheers. Gigabyte 760 OC (Graphics) i.5 4670 (Processor) ASUS Z87M-PLUS...
  3. G

    Hard disk failure issue

    Hello, i am unable to boot my machine... is there an issue with hard disk?? i had changed it twice.. bt still system failed to boot the xp.. what will be the reason?? is there any problem with the mother board?? what should i do now???
  4. R

    USB 2.0 on dual processor mother board

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I am using xp pro service pack 2 on a dual xeon system. I installed an adaptec usb 2.0 card. Windows loaded the drivers and the card shows it is working in device manager. The problem is it doesn't seem to be...
  5. C

    External tv

    i have a new system that i have hooked up to an external tv through hdmi but on the tv screen it cuts the side off? is there a way to fix that?
  6. K

    Looking for a pair of Sound Isolating, High Quality, 7.1 Surround Sound, Gaming Headphones.

    I have been searching online for a Headset that meet my specific needs for almost a year now. I started out with a pair of Plantronics GameCom 380s that I purchased at BestBuy. They had pretty good basic stereo surround sound. The microphone sounded very good in my opinion and didn't pick up...
  7. A

    Windows 7 no sound?????

    Where can I find updated Zoltrix Nightingale Pro 6 sound card driver for Windows 7
  8. K

    Avg, ccleaner, Spybot help

    Ok i today everything ran fine but now I can't open AVG, cclean, or spybot S&D. When I open AVG i get this "avgw.exe is not a valid win32 application". When I try to open ccleaner the window of it flashes and disappears,It basically turns on and off. Spybot won't even run. I uninstalled...
  9. C

    Keyboard

    Hello, I have a keyboard from a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop. What would cause some keys to work and others don't work. Like the top rows work and the bottom does not. I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled and did no good. Could it be just a bad keyboard or the ribbon underneath may be loose?
  10. N

    I can not setup windows 7

    Dear Expert, i want ask you if you can help me please to setup windows 7 your on my old pc pantium 4 with old proccer i need you exprience.
  11. E

    Authentication system password

    Hello guys! When i turn on my DELL LATITUDE C600 appeas a screen sayng\'enter system password and press enter\' but i know the password but it doesnt work please help me thanks
  12. K

    Windows 7 will not install

    Hey. I'm having a problem when installing window 7. My machine specs are: OCZ SSD Agility series 60G, Nvidia 250 GTS, and 4 Gs ram. intel Core 2 Duo 2.4, Asus P5N32E-SLI Plus motherboard, Antec 550W power supply. I place the installation disc into the DVD drive and boot from the CD. After than...
  13. chuckshissle

    Xbox 360 question about overheating.

    Okay. Now I finally have the money to get a 360 for my own. But knowing the first batch of the consoles have overheating problems to mention with that foil thing in the thermal compound area. Some say get an extra cooler with the 360 since it does overheat and I've also heard that the newer...
  14. ineedafriend

    Please helpp!!!!!!!!!!!

    i just restored my ipod touch 4th gen(because i was trying to get rid of that stupid "other meory shiznit") soo i restored my ipod.... did work soo now my ipod wont connetct to my computer like at all wont show up in my computer or in itunes(already updated everything. PLEASE HELP MY IPOD...
  15. G

    P4V800D-X for win7

    haloo! help my driver for win7
  16. G

    .exe files won't open

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hello Folks, I've got a problem with all of my .exe files. I can't get any of them to open. That's the desktop files, the 'All Programs' files and any files on any of my hard drives with an .exe extension. The...
  17. S

    Bootup Hanging at Mup.sys

    For some reason my system keeps hanging when booting up on the windows splash screen, then when i try to start it in safe mode it hang on .../System32/Drivers/mup.sys . The problem started when i switched the case of the computer due to the power button beeing fauty. There has been no update...
  18. A

    Dell dimension 4550 cooling fan 3 pin 85A

    Where can I purchase a cooling fan for a Dell Dimension 4550 with 3 pins .85A
  19. B

    HELP PLEASE

    I HAVE INSTALLED A NEW WINDOWS VERSION ON MY COMPUTER AND I CANNOT OR DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD A SOUND DEVICE. PLEASE HELP!!
  20. G

    thinking about buying a cabal CP.

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Anyone know what I can expect to pay for these parts? I guess it's 2 standard trackballs, 2 buttons each and 2 player select buttons. the buttons are obviously easy. is there a specific set of trackballs (haha - i said balls)...
  21. M

    How to increase the signal of my router?

    I want to increase the signal of my router. my router is down stair and my laptop is in my room upstairs i cannot access my router. how could i increase the signal in my backyard i have 500 + square meters approximately. Pls. help me ty
  22. Cl_utcH

    Antivirus with xp pro 64???

    are any antivirus titles out there that are compatible with win xp pro 64-bit? i have tried norton and mcafee and had bad luck with both. any suggestions would be much appreciated!!! thanks.
  23. L

    gtx 780 ti sli power consumption

    i have an 875watt power supply and was wondering if it can handle 2 gtx 780 ti in sli? in case u need to know i have a 3960x cpu
  24. C

    Free downoad drivers for UMAX Astra 5800 scanner

    Dear Sir/ Madam i lost driver cd for UMAX AStra 5800 Pl Provide me link to download free drivers for UMAX Astra 5800 Scanner (windows XP)
  25. G

    cannot explore CD-ROM

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I got my Dell Inspirion today, and the CD-ROM contents cannot be viewed from the explorer. Autorun works, and I can view and copy files using the dos command prompt. I cannot set the default behaviour for different...
  26. M

    Thief 3 Graphic issue

    Hello. I have a graphic issue with thief 3. First here is my computer details. Windows 7 32-bit; Pentium 4 3ghz; Ati Radeon HD 4730 with 512 MB GDDR5; 2 GB system memory. I used catalyst 9.12 then I tried catalyst 10.12 but nothing changed. The problem: I see some light distortion on lighted...
  27. B

    Looking for a good CPU/RAM ID utility

    I am looking for a program similiar to WCPUID that will give you a good readout of your computer hardware. Processor type, speed, ram type, what ram is in what slot, etc. WCPUID has not been updated since 2004 and does not recognize my Pentium D computer. Server 2003 compatibility would also...
  28. G

    How to decrease ping in cs 1 6

    Hello, i play cs online at home as well as at cafe with my frndz. At cafe pings are low around 100 but when i play at home pings are above 300 even though i have connection 2mbps. id:-rushil109@yahoo.com
  29. K

    Vista no the herald of HD content for everyone.

    Apparantly people with TFT monitors and normal DVI monitors are going to get the shaft from VISTA. :( Link to page for full article http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2005/09/07/vista_hardware_reqs/
  30. G

    Patches for Pro Pinball ???

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Hello readers of this topic , does anyone knows where i can get (xp) patches for Pro Pinball ??? Couldn't find anything with google , except dead links... :-( Thanks in advance and greetings from the Netherlands , ][nterFr@
  31. I

    Brother hl-5140-problems

    Hi! At last i install Windows 7 on my computer. All is ok but i have problem with my printer. Nowhere i cant find the drivers. At the producent's webside http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/bsc/public/eu/pl/pl/dlf/download_top.html?reg=eu&prod=hl5140_all&c=pl&lang=pll there is no driver for...
  32. G

    Why cant i view avaliable networks

    Hello, I am using an acer notebook. I try to connect to the internet via wireless but it says no avaliable networks , will not connect to wireless printer either. I have witreless and have no problem getting it on my laptop.
  33. davecabezo

    HDMI & Audio

    Hi, As I haven't had a reply from my previous posts I assume it's because of a lack of detail. My problem is that I have an InFocus HD projector which does not have any facility for Audio. I use an HD multi Player to play most of my HD Films etc. but the problem again is that even though the...
  34. K

    Windows XP desktop icons not appear after XP start..

    when I was reinstalling window XP it install . but when I was scanning c drive virus found suddenly laptop shutdown ,when I start my laptop wndows xp screen appear ,wallpaper also appear ,a message is appear (written terminate this application press ok,I pressed but my XP icon not appear.what...
  35. A

    Help me build a decent rig with a small budget (USD 248.71)

    Can I build a system that can handle 720p-1080p videos and bluray video, and play some decent games like call of duty modern warfare. with a budget of 248.71 US dollar/ 10,130 philippine peso?. I already have an OS,Monitor and a sapphire 6670 1gb ddr5 given to me by my cousin. Processor...
  36. G

    Computer crashes when asking for Remote Assistance

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) While trying to "Invite a friend" for "Remote Assistance" some system programs crash and shutdown the computer. And, at every restart, it...
  37. N

    Help! Stop taskbar from mysteriously jumping out?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) This is annoying. The taskbar jumps out all the time...
  38. A

    Attaching in body photos in windows live mail

    Ok, what sucks about Windows Live Mail is that Micosoft "simplied sending photos without clouging one's inbox" That did away with attaching photos in body and replaced with the annoying variations of a photo album. The majority of folks now have highspeed so clouging and inbox is not really an...
  39. G

    Win XP x64 Bit Edition Question

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Hi, How can I get my Intelli Keyboard (Bluetooth) working on my new x64 Edition Win XP? The software does not appear to work that comes with the product. I need x64 bit versions of the software, surely MS makes it, but...
  40. M

    Wireless connection problems...802.11n

    So I bought a rosewill n300x wireless adapter () and couldn't get much of a signal for my ATT router across the house. My crappyish acer laptop gets great signal sitting in the same place as my new desktop with its integrated wireless nic. Anyway, I bought a new trendnet wireless n router and...