Mapping

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Mapping.
  1. D

    Encryption + Virus is making it impossible to get back into HDD

    Hi everyone. Haven't created an account here yet, but will do that soon. I've used these forums a lot in the past, but never made a post till now. I wish my first post here was more helpful. So here's the situation I have gotten myself into. My HDD is fully encrypted with TrueCrypt, v7.1a with...
  2. M

    So I am finally going to get a new gaming laptop!

    So ive had this MSI GX60 for about a year and a half now and i feel its time to upgrade Current Specs: AMD A10-4600M 8GBs DDR3 RAM Radeon HD 7970M 2GB 240GB KIngston HyperX 3K SSD 1TB 5400RPM HDD My budget: $2000 The Specs i want: Intel Core i7 4710MQ or equivalent HQ 16GBs DDR3 RAM GTX...
  3. L

    em using dell latitude E6510 lap , i7 cat5 cable is working while connecting internet through LAN but if i connect cat6 the L

    em using dell latitude E6510 lap , i7, windows 7 64bit......... cat5 cable is working while connecting internet through LAN but if i connect cat6 its not showing the LAN sign or getting connected.. what should i do
  4. 0

    Fx8350 and Team Elite 8gb Compatible?

    Hi, I am currently thinking about upgrading my CPU to a FX-8350. My Mobo supports this but my concern is with my Ram, I have two sticks of Team Elite 8gb 1600 ram installed (TPD38G1600C1101). Will the Fx8350 and my current ram be compatible or am I out of luck?
  5. D

    Maximum RAM allowed in a G41 Express Chipset.

    Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster with a question I hope you can help with. I have an HP Pavilion Slimline S5-1020 with the 8600 processor and G41 express chipset. Rather than spend $500 on a new tower I'm planning on upgrading the processor and maxing out the RAM. However, from...
  6. S

    best computer build for $3200.

    Looking for a good 3200 dollar comp build for gaming and video processing. It must have two 980 gpu's. Thanks in advance.
  7. A

    I need to build a gaming pc and my budget is around 700$. Please help

    I need to build a gaming pc and my budget is around 700$. Please help I need to run games like Mortal Kombat 9, Wolfenstien 2009, Wolfenstien The New Order GTA V
  8. R

    Cpu Laptop Upgrade

    Can i upgrade my laptop cpu? i currently have an acer e5-521 with amd quadcore e2-6110(1.5ghz) processor. can i upgrade to a higher cpu clock?
  9. C

    Advice on my first gaming pc build! Please help!

    Hey, I would really like to get into PC building and have been doing some research. I came up with the following list of components but I am wondering whether or not the components are compatible with each other and looking for any recommendations on how I could make the system perform better...
  10. 1

    needed help with fraps

    whenever i record gameplays with fraps it only records for 30 seconds can anyone help change it's settings
  11. J

    Municipal Ethernet Over Coax Cable

    My rural community (on the outskirts of a major metro) has a terrestrial cable tv provider that went bankrupt in the early 2000's. The coaxial cable that was providing cable TV is still in place in our community (less than 2000 population over a large area)... My question... Is there a way to...
  12. B

    Graphics transparency bug

    I'm having a problem for some time now. Every time I start my pc I have this graphics bug Notice how the border is transparent and you can see everything through it. Then I have to go to personalize, color and set the color of the window and then it looks like this Notice how the window...
  13. V

    Asus windows 7 drivers motherboard M3A78-EM

    Trying to upgrade from XP Pro to Windows 7 32bit, made bootable dvd, but ran into "required driver" problem. Thank you for help! Vincent
  14. B

    Asus N550JV - Geforce 750M 4GB

    Hi, I want to know if the GPU card start when i enter games but i can't determine if so, I installed AID64 and opened a game. when the game start to run, the GPU Fan sensor stands on 0% and when I shout down the game it jumps to 100%. I updated the BIOS to 208 and installed the driver again...
  15. D

    How do I put my OS on an SSD and my mass storage onto a HDD?

    I was told that putting my OS on an SSD and my mass storage onto a HDD would share the wear and tear over two devices and reduce the risk of failure. Is this true? If it is, how do I do this? This is my first build so I'm a bit confused by this.
  16. E

    Which headphones should I choose?

    I'll mostly be using it for music and games. I'm thinking about this one: http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-280-Pro-Headphones/dp/B000065BPB/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1396972195&sr=1-1&keywords=ennheiser+HD-280+PR or this one...
  17. O

    R7 260X or 7850

    I am running on a budget that these 2 have almost the same price where I live , I will also be using it with a Z87-HD3 and (probably) an i5 4570 with 8GBs of RAM as soon as one of them get a little low , I will buy another one and Crossfire/SLI them , so which is better , if there is a better...
  18. J

    Psu advice needed - 6pin power draw check

    Dear friends, I am trying to connect 3 x12v fans and 2x corsair h80s to a single 6pin connector... I have checked that the wattage is sufficient, however i want to check this is a safe thing to do... I value cleanliness in my case (mini itx - cm elite 130), so want to use the lowest number of...
  19. V

    what color depth is my monitor

    i own a benq rl2455hm monitor what color depth does it support i want to know for my xbox one xbox gives me the options of 24 bit 30 bit and 36 bit and i already set rgb range to pc full instead of limited
  20. J

    Prodigy M fan orientation

    Hi guys, So ever since I assembled my pc about a month ago I have been trying to find the best fan configuration for my prodigy m. Currently I have my 230mm fan on the bottom sucking air up through the bottom, a 120mm fan on the top sucking in air and blowing air directly onto my gpu and my...
  21. aplascencia

    A10 Running Super HOT!

    Hey I have a a10-5800k and it is consitently running very hot, as in, 60c while idle and up to 90 at not very heavy load (minecraft). Im not even using its graphics power, I have a gtx 660 which i installed. I am using the stock HSF and ive never had this problem, only until i recently put in...
  22. abhifusion

    [Upgrade] [~60k INR : 1000$] Procci + Mobo + Ram + Gpu

    Approximate Purchase Date: In a month Budget Range: ~60k INR : 1000$ System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies): Gaming, Watching Movies & Surfing Are you buying a monitor: No Parts to Upgrade: Old System Config: CPU -...
  23. 1criticthatmatters

    Is the Gigabyte M68MT good for some light overclocking?

    I have a Amd Athlon ii x4 640 that I would like to overclock, maybe 5%, but I'm not to sure how much I can. I also have a Sapphire Vapour-X 7770 Ghz Edition and would like to OC that to, how much should i overckock both? I also have a 550w Psu, so I'm good there. The Cpu has a stock Cpu fan and...
  24. K

    Computer help power supply

    I an planning on getting the asus crosshair v formula z motherboard and scared that my antec sonata 3 case(500W max) will not power my new motherboard
  25. J

    Does it get any better for the price?

    Hey guys ive bee thinking about this build for a while and i just want to ask you guys for your opinion. Is a gamin gp for this price gonna get any faster than this?? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2uq4G i am willing to up to about 450 dollars id like to be able to play BF3 maxed out and a...
  26. D

    Seeking for help on PC Casing

    Dear all, I would like to seek some advice on what casing would suit my pc specifications best. I got all the main parts already but I have yet to buy a casing. I would like to fit it in a mid tower casing if that's possible because I'm currently using a mid tower casing and I want to keep the...
  27. I

    uk pc builds

    Hi, im looking into getting a new gaming PC as mine is 3 years old i want to no who builds the best gaming pc in the uk ...... thanks
  28. J

    Gigabyte R9 280x problem

    I'm having trouble with my r9 280x. When my screen is plugged in with the R9 280x my screen is fuzzy even in BIOS but when I plugged it with the on-board graphics my screen looks fine. I already updated the graphics card to the latest driver and the screen is still fuzzy. I'm not sure if its a...
  29. P

    GPU Gadget for the Readon HD 7700?

    I want a gadget to monitor this graphics card. Does anyone know a good one?
  30. R

    Previously I am able to play Battlefield 3 in my PC in offline mode means no internet connect required but currently I'm unabl

    Previously I am able to play Battlefield 3 in my PC in offline mode means no internet connect required but currently I'm unable to do the same, every time to play the game there should be a active internet connection required, So please assist me with the same.
  31. C

    Haswell Motherboard.... Mind Boggled

    Well I was originally going for the Gigabyte board but I have just seen the MSI GD45 Gaming for £110 on Novatech and then there is the G1 Sniper on Ebuyer for £112 I am again torn I am going to have an i5 4670K which I do plan on overclocking. Simple as this they are similarly priced and both...
  32. C

    Best Graphic Card Setup

    For one thousand dollars, what would the best graphic card setup be? I have considered so many options! (Also please note that I live in Australia so every is very exspensive! Still $650 for GTX 780!) Also im planning on having 3 1080p displays to run things on?
  33. G

    Windows XP Does Not Recognize a DVD-RW Disc

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Windows XP Does Not Recognize a DVD-RW Disc, what do I need to do to fix this?
  34. Y

    is slim laptops are good for gaming??

    hi I want to buy new laptop. but I don't know which one is good. I have inspiron core i5 but heat when I play big game. and cant play games on battery. I want to buy slim laptop and with 8 gb ram 2gb graphic and core i7. plz tell me which one is good. and in budget of 1000$
  35. B

    Can one replace the on board videocard from an Intel 945GC-M4 mainboard with an

    Hi I have an Intel 945GC-M4 mainboard with on board videocard. I want to replace the videocard with an other PCI Videocard (512 Mhz upward). Is this possible?????????
  36. P

    Windows 7 / XP Dual-boot questions.

    I have a few quick questions, and I figured you guys might be my saviors! I currently have an old XP box with a Athlon x2 3800+ in it, and an old motherboard. I just got a new motherboard and a Phenom II X3 720, and I want to switch them out. At the same time, I want to install windows 7...
  37. T

    Recording From VHS Tapes To PC

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) I just bought a new PC with Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005. I have a bunch of home movie VHS tapes I have recorded over the years and I wanted to burn them to DVD. What do I need to do to hook my VCR to my PC to record...
  38. B

    Looking for a reinstall disk for 3230emachines

    I have lost my back up disk for my 3230 e machine can you help with a copy down load Please-----Brian Carter
  39. B

    Computer Part compatibility check

    I need help making sure that the parts for building my computer are all compatible. Im fairly certain they will all work together, but I dont know if I need a bigger case, or if some will have problems. I have MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 motherboard Western digital WD Blue 1TB hard drive CORSAIR CX...
  40. B

    HP Pavilion dv9000 Boot / Display Issues

    HDD's recently removed to backup data using a usb caddy to another pc. HDD's appear to be working fine, extracted all data ok. When pressing the power button, all the light come on, and laptop appears to be running. But no display on the monitor, not even Bios. It then Cyclic reboots after a...