Micron

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Micron.
  1. L

    Will my OEM key work Twice

    im about to reinstall win 7 SP1-OEM, onto an SSD from HDD, will my product key work twice? Thanks
  2. N

    Netgrear WGR614v8 as an Access Point

    I am having problem getting my Netgear WGR614v8 setup as an access point with my Linksys router. Below are the step I did with the results. 1) Hard reset of Netgear (Only connection was power) 2) Connected Netgear Lan port to my PC and ran http://www.routerlogin.com/CA_HiddenPage.htm and then...
  3. K

    i did everything step by step now when i restarted my computer it shows the windows symbol to start the system then goes compl

    Can I Run Windows 8 in 1024 x 600 Screen Resolution? x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . i did everthing I was spose to now my shit don't work...
  4. N

    Is this power supply enough?

    I got given a GTX 580 for free by a friend which is quite a big step up from my ddr3 6670 so now I need a good psu as my cooler master crapped itself (I know now it was a bad idea to get cooler master) so I'm looking for some advice on here I found the Seasonic S12II 620w on a website here In...
  5. M

    Ram upgrade

    i have a new alienware aurora and i am upgrading the ram. what type of RAM and what is ECC. i want 1333 MHZ 12 G, but is it ECC or is it DDR3? what are the differences?
  6. S

    Build pc 7 9 windows 7 score

    Hello, i dont want to overclock!! - pointless??
  7. D

    time for a new hdd?

    i was wondering if this problem that im having relates to the hdd. i start up windows and i can get into the welcome screen and then into the desktop in a matter of seconds, but then it takes over 4-5 min to load up everything after i have an image of the desktop. i have an ibm stock 80 gig hdd...
  8. M

    Windows 7 64bit

    am having windows 7 64 bit dell laptop ,some of the programms compatible with windows xp are not functioning with windows 7 can u help me
  9. subaru41

    Will older games made for XP work on 64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate?

    Hello, I just built a brand new machine for primarily gaming and was wondering if I should install 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate. Will older games made for XP work on 64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate? Would I benefit on gaming by increasing my ram from 4gb(DDR3 1600) to 8gb? I am not worried...
  10. A

    Dell best laptop quality 2011

    Hello, how much can i get an i-7
  11. L

    Windows XP Mode Problem

    I bought a Toshiba Satellite A500 17X Laptop recently.Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.I have since upgraded to Professional.I am trying to download and install the XP Mode from the Microsot website.{I have quit a few bits of software mostly Astronomy which worked in XP but will not install on...
  12. G

    EVGA 113-YW-E115-TR nForce 730i - No Video Signal???

    Hi, I'm currently helping my girlfriend's brother build a computer for his senior project. I decided to go with the nForce 730i as a platform because the whole board looks solid and has onboard video for a price they can afford. Here's my problem. I set everything up yesterday with him...
  13. R

    Who ships to India?

    hi guys, this is rohan, i want some computers list including monitor with them till Rupees 32000 or 33000 in india. processor should be AMD RAM 4GB Graphic card 512 MB or 1 GB with keyboard, mouse, monitor,speakers,windows 7. i want it for...
  14. M

    HDD won't work in W7 due to drivers

    I just got everything put together tonight and went to install W7 and it says I need to format my HDD. So I click Format and then W7 tells me I need to install the media drivers. I don't have any drivers for the HDD its an OEM. I don't understand. Its a HDD, format it. Can someone help me out...
  15. Jake_Barnes

    Foxconn P45A-S

    Anybody ever use this board. I received one and would like to hear about anybody's actual experience/use. It's a P45 board (socket 775). Perhaps with a wolfdale or yorkfield? Foxconn P45A-S LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
  16. G

    Black screen

    Hello, my computer fall down from the table and its screen turned black from that time i tried many time to log on but no pictures nothing else,still black screen pl help mi out what to do
  17. R

    Download drivers for Lexmark Z705 for windows 7 64 bit

    Can I get the drivers?
  18. G

    What is a rgb plug im having trouble with it on my computercould u help me solve

    Hello,why my computer shuts off when i'm on the internet saying no rgb signal
  19. ToreTrygg

    ADAM on 7

    Is it possible to install ADAM on w7?
  20. G

    C600 laptop - BIOS universal password

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I recently bought this laptop from a friend and found that the BIOS has a password. My friend doesn't know what the password is at it was his son who dealt with all the IT stuff. His is on holiday for several months (cruise trip)...
  21. D

    Computer wont shut off with windows 7

    It just goes into a sleep mode that I can't wake it up from. Have to hit the reset button to re awaken. I can actually hear it click off and click on quickly. Hope somebody can help me with this because wading thru the Q and A bull at Microsoft Solutions is enough to make one throw the box out...
  22. H

    Deciding on new Computer

    Hey guys, I need help deciding on a new computer as I was waiting until Windows 7 came out. Right now I have xp pro but probably only get the regular edition of windows 7 this time. :pfff: Also, im kinda on a $2200 budget so cant really go much further than that. going to post links so you...
  23. C

    I just got W7, can I keep it for more than 1 Months?

    Won't key get disabled? Will it? Will it affect me? If haxxor trying to install W7 and guessed a key that's mine and used it, what should I do?
  24. B

    A6110n vista or windows 7

    is it going to be faster if i upgrade to windows 7 from vista i have 3.5 gb of memory will it be that much fasster going to 64 bit Pete
  25. G

    Windows 7 x64 upgrade vs full

    I have Vista 32 bit now, but want to go to Windows 7 64 bit. I can't quite figure out what qualifies for the upgrade price, rather than the full version, $90 more. Since it's not an in-place upgrade, will I have to buy the full version of Windows 7?
  26. G

    NVIDIA ~VS~ RADEON

    WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE NVIDIA GeFORCE 8600M GT AND THE ATI MOBILITY RADEON M86 XT?
  27. B

    Multiple OS's

    I had windows vista installed on my computer and then I chose to install windows 7 (upgrade) on my second harddrive (not sure why i did that!). Now When i start my computer, it asks me which OS (vista or 7) do i want to boot from! How do i take that message away? Also, how do i format my drive...
  28. L

    XPS 630 - Will I be happy

    Just wanted to know if I am going to be happy with the following gaming computer. Do I need more? Less? etc. I am looking to play the newer games with High Resolution. I dont want to suffer from Frame rate problems or slow anything really. Does the following system meet the standard of...
  29. itadakimasu

    Pricing : Retail vs OEM

    I just got a newsletter from Microcenter and the main focus was Windows 7. They have all these different versions, full and upgrade. Windows 7 professional retail is $299.99 !!!! + tax = $324 !!! So, I wanted to see what newegg has... and wow... compared to the retail, they have 3 packs of...
  30. G

    Dell Inspiron runs hot--normal

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I assume it is, but just checking. When running more than 10 minutes, the bottom is hot. AC adapter also gets very hot when plugged in for more than ten minutes. I have an Inspiron 2200 Mel
  31. A

    It is time to jump to x64?

    Hi, I'm currently writing form Win7 x64. Everything is going fine (except a few quircks and stuff I dislike/not used to). My question is more of a general one. As the topis said, I'm asking myself whether it is time for the switch to X64 as a mainstream, massive gamer that I am. I do know my...
  32. A

    XPS 600

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Dell has changed its top of the line machine. Nvidia mother board. Not that I have any intention of buying one, but there were a couple of things about it I did not understand. 1) XP Pro x64 OS. This is offered, but with standard...
  33. G

    PSC2355 Help please

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) Hi My PSC2355 has suddenly started giving me the message "Tri-colour print cartridge inserted now is not intended for use in this printer" The message will not cancel which means I cannot use the printer for any purpose at all. I've tried...
  34. J

    What Car do you drive?

    What is your ride? Do you like it? if so, why? (briefly please) :pt1cable:
  35. G

    Dimension 9100

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Can the Dimension 9100 by default handle both the 6XX series P4 and D Series P4 or are there different motherboards/chipsets within the same model? Had a look on the website but couldn't get a definitive answer. thanks in advance Bal
  36. C

    "Disk Boot Failure" Error

    I recently installed Windows 7 on my Gaming desktop and it was running smoothly until this morning. I went to turn it on and it gave me a "disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter" which I immdeiatly thought was related to my Raid 0. Fearing the worst, that one of my drives died, I...
  37. D

    Need cd software for lexmark x125 printer

    i have a lexmark printer x125 but no cd software for it how do stall it or can i even install it without it please help dstringfield@hotmail.com
  38. JAYDEEJOHN

    Rodney King is dead

    http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/17/us/obit-rodney-king/index.html The man that uttered those famous words "cant we all just get along" My link somehow avoids Reginald Denny, not sure why.....
  39. M

    D800 Notebook Problems Video and Boot

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) We have a D800 notebook that was so infested w/ spyware, malware and viruses that we finally reformatted and upgraded W2K Pro to XP Pro. The default screen resolution is so high that text is almost impossible to read.. How can I make...
  40. Reynod

    Beer ... it can save your life

    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/man-survives-on-frozen-beer-for-three-days-in-car-during-alaskan-snowdrift/story-e6frfhk6-1226214417651