MP3 Players

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with MP3 Players.
  1. A

    Upgrade Help

    Hey I was looking to upgrade my computer's video card to a http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130604 as well as upgrading my power supply I was wondering if someone could recommend me a power supply to support it. My current specs are: CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 8GB...
  2. B

    Crashes in BF3 ???

    FYI- Gigabyte says that older Nvidia graphics drivers may cause crashing in BF3 and that Nvidia has specific GTX card drivers required for BF3. http://www.gigabyte.my/support-downloads/faq-page.aspx?fid=1814
  3. m-mag

    Simply, how to play using (PS2?) gamepads?

    Hello, I got twin USB gamepads from someone. They are identical to PS2's. I tested them and there IS input. But I can't play or even configure gamepad controllers via Crysis 2 or Black Ops... I got some xbox dll files that seem to be some kind of an emulator and/or a driver for xbox pads...
  4. T

    Skyrim and OCing

    Hello all, just two quick questions. First, do you think my PC will run Skyrim well enough to justify getting it on PC vs 360. Second, do you think my CPU or Video Card are OC'd too much with no cooling? Prime 95 ran for a good 15 hours with no errors and didn't really get very hot and I've...
  5. Rob423

    Xbox 360 Battlefield 3

    Hey Guys, Bought BF3, beat the campaign and looking to play online. No one I know has it and it seems really hard to play by yourself. Just wondering if people wanna play.... X.L name is Rob732 Anyway just looking to play with some people that know what there doing so they can show me some...
  6. alexcheng

    CPU or GPU Bottleneck?

    Hey guys I have a laptop with a i5-450M and a GT335M. I've noticed that when I'm playing games, it seems to be running smooth and then at one point it will start lagging, especially at like explosions and stuff (Crysis 2), but overall it seems to be running smooth. BTW I was running Crysis 2 at...
  7. O

    DC universe online help please?

    i recently downloaded this game and started playing, when i made my first character i got through the tutorial without a flaw yet after i tried to come back in i sat on a loading screen for 35 minutes. i have tried three times since then, each for 10-15 minutes to no avail. When i start a new...
  8. A

    XBOX 360 resolution problem

    Hey guys I have been reading all over trying to figure out how to fix this my xbox 360 resolution problem. The problem I have is that I'm running my xbox 360 currently in 1080p and playing MW3, I am getting really bad pixelation and it does not look clear at all. I was trying to run the xbox 360...
  9. K

    ATI Cards and Skyrim? Or just me?

    Moderator: Please delete post. Moved to Graphics/Video section after uncovering more data.
  10. I

    Monitor turns off while video gaming?

    While I'm playing a video game (for a while), my monitor would turn black. The LED light on the monitor would blink, like when you plug on your computer before turning on the CPU. The CPU still works. The speaker, would make some stuck noises. I had to reset my CPU to get it working again. I...
  11. E

    Windows Vista "freeze" issue

    Hi all, I have a very strange problem that I am hoping someone has ideas about how to fix. When I start my computer up at the beginning of the day, as soon as I start doing something broadband intensive (World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, remote desktop software, etc...eventually my computer will...
  12. Bronson

    Help

    Hello,i've got a laptop compaq 615 processor AMD athlon x2 64 DualCore 3gb ram 160gb hard disk and ati radeon hd3200,using windows 7 ultimate x32bit and i wanted to know if it is possible to play games like assassin,s creed 1,2 and 3.please help me out,cause i,ve got the 3rd one but it works...
  13. S

    BF3 at 2560x1600 and video cards

    I'm not expecting to use Ultra Settings, and I'm looking at the MSI Twin Frozr GTX cards. The question is, at a resolution of 2560x1600, I would think the VRAM might be more important that jumping a card level. So, what do you think? GTX560 TI w 2G vram, MSI makes a nice card with 2G GTX570...
  14. P

    Windows live keeps asking for fallout 3 key

    Hello, iv been playing fallout 3 for the past 2 weeks now and have had no problem with it. Then i bought dirt 3 and in order to play i had to make a windows live account or something like that... so i made one and when i went to play dirt 3, windows live asked for the activation key and i...
  15. S

    Shipping pre built pc

    I'm helping my friend build a PC and I can't really build it for him and he is far from comfortable with building one himself. So I was wondering if I got one from Ibuypower or cyberpower and use http://www.borderlinx.com/ to get it shipped to aus would that cause anny issues? Or would that work...
  16. A

    How to play fallout 3 with window vista

    I need Your help because when I bought Fallout 3 on PC in Walmart, I install everything and when I click at New I wait and it says its not working. will you please help me.
  17. P

    Old Jet Shooter Game

    I've been trying to find a game that I used to play along time ago, it was for windows 98 or 95, 2D shooter game where you piloted a jet and had to shoot other planes and vehicles and turrets, there was also a boss after each level, and you used the mouse to shoot
  18. F

    Is i3 better than core 2 duo

    Hi everyone! I can't decide should I purchase C2D or go for a i3 laptop for enjoying BATTLEFIELD3 gaming.... Please suggest...Thanks
  19. U

    Red Alert game online

    Hello, I want to ask that how can we play red alert online.
  20. U

    Recommend a good gaming budget mouse?

    I was wondering if people could recommend a good gaming mouse, preferably laser. And by budget I mean $60USD and below.
  21. D

    Battlefield 3 performance issues?

    Im starting to have issues with the game. Im playing on Ultra in multiplayer and will get huge FPS drops. It's like it will drop all the way down and will then go back up to around 50 to 60 every once in awhile. I am also getting noticeable stuttering while around 50 to 60 fps which is my...
  22. H

    No Mic but people can hear my sound in-game

    First off i want to state that i DONT have a laptop This is a normal desktop computer. When im playing borderlands or PayDay: People cant hear me, but they can hear any sounds my computer makes. They can hear when i play Itunes and they can hear the sound the games are making (guns...
  23. Skid

    Sonic Generations PC (Triple Monitors Test and 16:9 Gameplay)

    Well, despite my best efforts I was unable to get the game working properly in a multi-monitor resolutions, but I've upload a video that shows the results and then shows the first two acts in the game. Video was recorded from 5040x1050 then the gameplay was cropped and scaled down to 720p @ 60...
  24. G

    CZ clan recruiting ** underground Evolution

    Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.modifications (More info?) idle #under.evo www.evolutionclan.com CZ server 66.208.102.192:27015 We are in CZL, UGL and sometimes OGL. (North America East) Looking for some team oriented players...
  25. Alex The PC Gamer

    BF3 Sluttering anyone???

    Hi everyone, I have a sluttering issue when I play BF3 in multiplayer. The games starts and I get about 40-60 FPS, runs very smooth on machine...then about 15-45 seconds later (once the action really starts) my computer goes for 40-60 FPS pers seconds still but literally jams (for 1-3 seconds...
  26. J

    Old coleco games

    Hello, I have a few Coleco games and I was wondering whether or not they were rare. My Donkey Kong has a Coleco Adam label. I have never seen that before. All of the other games I have seen fir sale only have Coleco on the label, not Coleco Adam. I also have Turbo and Dukes of Hazzard with the...
  27. T

    NVIDIA GTS 250 vs 8800 GT?

    I currently have a GTS 250 and the minimum requirements for a game I have call for the 8800 GT. Is that a big difference? Should I upgrade? Been trying to play this game and it keeps freezing, could it be I need to upgrade my video card?
  28. Gothams Finest

    Battlefield 3 Reviews

    The first Battlefield 3 reviews have been released. I'll post the link to metacritic, its easier then linking all the individual sites. http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/battlefield-3 So what are your opinions on the reviews? To me it sounds like there are a lot of bugs that need to be...