Nascar

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Nascar.
  1. G

    what happens if I delay Nalia quest

    Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?) The game always pushes you into doing Nalias quest early this time I have arranged to meet her there and I plan to do the quest later It will not be my stronghold for a change so I have two questions Do I have to take Nalia around with...
  2. M

    XIII Rocks!

    I downloaded the demo in fileplanet. This game rocks. Im recommending everyone to play this great fps. It gives the fps genre a kind of twist when its cell shaded. Also the auditory system is a great idea. Sneaking around has never been easier or fun since splinter cell. The graphics is no...
  3. G

    FF I & II Advance

    Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?) http://www.42ch.net/UploaderSmall/source/1081473813.jpg
  4. L

    The best Ping-Pong game ever!

    I tracked his name down to give him credit. A little over a week ago elzt posted a thread in the others section talking about a ping-pong game. This game is amazing guys! Truly. You have to try it out. Unbelievably authentic. I actually purchased a 1-month subscription for $5.99 USD...
  5. T

    has anyone playd ALICE??

    if so... how the f@#%! do you get through the majestic maze?? ive tried two different walkthroughs with no success.... gggrrrrrrrr..... Jesus saves..... and Lemieux scores on the rebound!!!!!
  6. Z

    What kind of controler should I buy?

    Can someone give me a suggestion of a good contoller for pc games I can buy. Money is not a problem. I just what a top of the line wireless controler with force feedback.(not a joystick)
  7. M

    CPU Temp

    Hello, i have an AMD athlon ii x4 640 cpu and i downloaded CPU temp yesterday because someone recommended to do so. Now with less than 6% of processor usage the CPU is between 50 and 53 degrees. I'm presuming this isn't good, could anyone please give me a few pointers in what to check etc...
  8. G

    0xc0000142??

    Hello having the same problem with failed to initialize properly 0x0000142 and have no idea why at all. Cannot link it to software or anything. HELP is this damaging to the hard drive and does this cause slowing down of operating system thanks dolly
  9. M

    I3-3110M vs i5-3360M vs i7-3630QM for occasional gaming 2012 games

    Hello, Im going to get a laptop and the most demanding thing will be some random occasional gaming of 2012 games like Deus Ex 3. Im not a hardcore gamer, I might play once a week, or a few days in a row then nothing for a few weeks. GPU will be GTX660M. Im just wondering how much difference...
  10. sethandflirt

    Case that will hold a 3x120 rad

    So I am looking for a a case that will hold a 3x120 radiator. Im not really picky but it will need to be less than 120$ (us dollars) but the less money I spend on the case the better. Thanks
  11. S

    CPU Recommendation for Win Server 2012 Essentials testing/devel server

    I am getting ready to build a purpose-built testing/development server for my web development. I have been using an old win xp machine that I picked up for $50 at the local computer store a while back, but I am getting to the point that I need something a bit more powerful and running server...
  12. TheCheeseling

    Best for overclocking

    i'm planning on buying a new computer with a 3930k. What would be the best CPU Cooler for overclocking that CPU? i'll take water cooling and air, just not "open" water systems because I don't feel like going through all of that hassle. I'd like to know which cooler is the best AND why its the...
  13. P

    Is the AMD A6-5400K good for modern games?

    I know this is silly but before saying "get a gtx 680" I want to know if this apu is a good solution to my problem: i am upgrading without a budget ( its even worse than having a small budget because you dont have a limit ) and i decided to go for a intel G860 + gtx650 when i stumbled on this...
  14. T

    Just need some clarification about an i-3 Sandybridge

    Hey guys im making a new build and i want to be 100% sure everything is compatible. I want to buy this I-3 Sandy Bridge and i need to make sure this ram is compatible with the CPU. CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115077 RAM...
  15. P

    PSU cables too short

    HI guys, I'm building my first rig and unfortunately my psu cables do not fit my mATX board grrr. I'm not too pleased with my psu anyway (cheap crap) so I'm thinking of buying a new one. So my question is this: Could you suggest a decent but not expensive (if poss) 500W psu with LONG...
  16. M

    Corsair H60 2013 Edition and Temp issues

    So I've got a Corsair H60 2013 Edition Water Cooler installed in my Rosewill Blackbone Case. I've got one front 120mm that exhausts air (I'm assuming since it's cold air, so it may not actually be exhausting any hot air from the case). Then the 120mm fan that came with the h60 water cooler. And...
  17. S

    Is my FX-8120 bottlenecking my Radeon HD 7950?

    Hello all. I've been having a (relatively) serious dilemna lately on my over build and computer knowledge. I have a FX-8120 bulldozer from AMD for my PC. I just recently got a Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 (this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202006 ) and it is...
  18. M

    Monitor help?

    Hello everyone! I need help deciding on a monitor. I have been looking at the Asus VG23AH, but I hear it has a horrible backlight bleed in the bottom left corner :pfff: I game pretty much 24/7 so it can't have very high input lag. Here are my requirements: - 23 - 24" - 5ms or lower...
  19. R

    Yet another CPU Fan Error.

    Hey there. I know you've dealt with a million problems like this, as I've sifted through them in an attempt to find a solution, but I've had no such luck as of yet. Anyway, on to my problem; Recently built a new rig (about a week and a half old now), and I've just installed some new case fans...
  20. antonice22

    Well this be a good buy?

    So im planning to buy this sound card : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102048 and this headset :http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826158155 hows the performance going to be, and well it be different from onboard audio on my motherboard...
  21. O

    Why does newegg.com go up and down 3 times on one processor in a day?

    New egg went from 350 to 315 to 325 on the e6850. It is like watching a crowd do the wave. Sometimes you could search and the price would still be 350 also. This really sucks. As i am writing this I am sure that newegg has changed the price again. -Ricky
  22. TSSPat

    Silverstone GD06 - Hot Swap Bays SATAII or SATAIII?

    Just wondering what cable come stock attached to the hot swap bays.. I'm sure hoping they are SATAIII. Can anyone verify this, I cannot find any documentation on this at all. Here's a pic if it helps? http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3528/imagevrgi.jpg
  23. swalsh2333

    Intel E5-2687w Workstation Processors for Server?

    I was able to pick-up (2) INTEL XEON E5-2687W 8 Core LGA2011 3.1G 20MB L3 150W cpu's for a great deal. After I bought them I realized they are 150w processors and meant for a server or workstation. Most barebone servers only support 135w max. It's my understanding that I would need to buy a 4U...
  24. H

    Toshiba satellite S855-S5378 upgrade

    I recently bought a Toshiba Satellite S855-S5378, and I was wondering if I could upgrade more that just the RAM Performance PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM Processor OPERATING SYSTEM* Windows 8 GRAPHICS ENGINE* Mobile Intel® HD Graphics 4000 Memory and Storage MEMORY 8GB DDR3 1600MHz...
  25. K

    AMD A8-5500 vs. AMD Phenom X4 965?

    Should I go with the (1) Phenom X4 965 w/ A Radeon 6770 or a GTX 550 Ti or.. (2) AMD A8-5500 w/ the Intergraded APU graphics Radeon 7560D (I dont cant buy a GPU since I dont have enough money for a good one if I choose this (2)) So the question is, which one would be better?
  26. sirmilkybar

    CPU, RAM or GPU upgrade first?

    Hi guys. I've recently got into to pc gaming but i have a pretty crappy pc and games are slow with bad graphics. So my question is on my budget of approx 100pounds, what should i upgrade first? and also, what should i buy? Here are my current specs: Intel i3 2120 @3.3ghz 4GB RAM No grapics...
  27. Z

    Upgrading my PC. PSU, CPU, GPU questions!

    I apologies in advance if this is the wrong section, completely new here, but I have retrieved a lot of answers from here via google before, so this seemed like the best place to find people who know what they are talking about. Anyway, I'm upgrading my PC and need some help, mainly with my...
  28. M

    Fsx cpu compare

    Hello, Which would run FSX better, a 3.4 GHZ Pentium D or a 2.66 GHZ Core 2 Duo. I understand the Core 2 Duo is generally a faster chip, but I heard that FSX doesn't take advantage of multiple threading. Thanks, Mike
  29. N

    Which is best graphic card & motherboard with intel i3-3220 processor?

    Which is best graphic card and motherboard to combine with intel i3-3220 processor? sometimes we buy advanced graphics card and our processor does not utilize it fully because the processor itself is not advanced, so buying advanced and costly graphics card is wastage. In my case i have...
  30. J

    CD ROM PROBLEM

    Helo there, pls i have a Dell desktop and having problem right now. My computer could not detect the CD Rom, it reads "CD Rom not installed". Pls i need help!
  31. O

    Adhesive rubber/silicon pads/washers for fans?

    I've just spent the last 2 hours scouring on eBay and on google trying to find either rubber/silicon washers or adhesive rubber pads to stick onto my PC's fans to minimize noise. Can anyone give me a link or the correct name for them?
  32. X

    PSU is stuck!

    My PSU will absolutely not come out, I've unplugged everything and unscrewed it, but I can't get it out of th case. Any ideas?
  33. S

    Intel i7-3770k running very hot

    Allright I got my rig yesterday and its running damn hot. Config: i7-3770k GA-H77M-D3H Vengeance 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM NZXT Cabinet Source 210 Elite Corsair VS650 PSU Havent overclocked or anything. But played games for 15-20mins along with software installation and transfer and stuff at which the...
  34. H

    Thermaltake smart series 750w psu GTX 660 TI SLI?

    Can this psu handle 2 OC'D GTX 660 TI'S SLI? thermaltake smart series 750w psu. if not wat wud u recommend plz not corsair branded cuz its too expensive :(
  35. A

    What CPU should I buy?

    Hello, my budget is around 850$, I'm looking to buy a new PC, I am willing to buy everything except a graphics card because I already have an 8 months old AMD 6850 HD. and I'm really confused, what cpu should I get? thanks
  36. T

    Computer won't stay powered on.

    hello all, my bro built this computer for me about 3 years ago, haven't had really any problems with it until about 2 or 3 days ago when it shut down out of no where. it's an AMD Phenom 2 965 BE (deneb) w/ a HD radeon 6850 graphics card. not sure what the problem is.. it just shuts down...
  37. chris1479

    500W Tagan PSU

    Hi Tomshardware peeps, For the last few weeks there was a loud buzzing sound coming from the area of the PSU, I didn't think too much of it first but then I noticed when the buzzing would kick in and cut out - it got much much worse whenever there was a heavy graphical load on whatever game I...
  38. JayKay93

    Major Unidentified Issue - "Dead" Desktop

    Description While I was on my computer today it suddenly went black, similar to when you unplug the power. And now I it doesn't respond to the power button at all. When I turn on the PSU power the motherboard signalizes, with a green light, that it is recieving power, but that is all the...
  39. Z

    Is my PSU failing?

    Hello, I recently started having this problem in that whenever I play a graphics intensive game (dishonored, assassins creed, battlefield 3, even minecraft), my PC will power off after a few seconds. For the few seconds when the game is on screen, my PSU makes this odd noise that is like a...
  40. N

    My PC Reboots randomly without notice

    Pc keeps rebooting and ideas?