Nero

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Nero.
  1. WWSummers23

    Asus P8Z77-V WIFI-to go???

    Hi i was planning on buying the Asus P8Z77-V LGA 1155 Z77 ATX Intel Motherboard and i noticed it had this wifi to go. Would that allow me to wirelessly connect my gaming pc to the internet from my home wifi?
  2. E

    New GAming PC

    I am thinking of building my first gaming PC and I was just checking the components and this is what i finally think i am buying ( I don´t have more than 2000 dllrs so this is what i could pay) Video Card AMD Radeon HD 7970 Saphire 3GB Motherboard ASUS Rampage IV Gene LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA...
  3. D

    override domain policy?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) is it possible to override a domain policy as a local admin? if so, how?? our domain admins have set xp sp2's firewall to always disabled because they 'think' it is causing problems on the network... however, i will...
  4. T

    Better Gaming Setup

    I'm currently wondering what would be the better setup. I will be strictly gaming and trying to find out if clock speeds really are the difference, and I will not be overclocking anything. Here are the two setups between a AMD system and a Intel setup. As far as the video card goes, should I...
  5. I

    Buffer done wacky

    I just got a new Aopen 52x24x52 the other night and burned my first cd with it. It acted a little wacky on me. First the buffer not sure if it is the read or write bufer it is the longer one about the progress meter. It goes a little crazy on me. It starts off fine and then it will start to go...
  6. G

    Logon

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Whenever I enter the password at logon, no longer are the periods present. Instead it shows nothing. I can logon without a problem but were did the periods go.
  7. G

    Too much force to secure CPU?

    I just installed my intel G860 cpu into a asrock micro atx board, and the lever that secures the cpu down took quite a bit of force to push all the way. Is that normal? I double and triple checked the alignment of the cpu with its place on the board before securing it, and the notches lined up...
  8. A

    Windows installation enters recovery mode

    So I have just built a new computer all new parts I am trying to install windows 7 but it doesnt seem to work. What happens when i turn my computer on i get the "windows is loading files" white bar with the black screen at first, then it says windows is starting up, then i get a popup that...
  9. camohanna

    7850 vs 7950

    PowerColor Radeon HD7870 GHz Edition 2GB $340NZD http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=1161229 vs Sapphire Radeon HD7950 Vapor-X OC 3GB $480NZD http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=1379702 The 7870 looks like the best value for money. I am on a tight budget and is it worth...
  10. G

    SERVICE CRASH

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) I DONT KNOW IF IT AFFECTS ANYONE OUT OF MY VILLAGE, CONTACT LIST, THE COUNTRY, I JUST DONT KNOW, BUT <<< ELECTRONIC SOS!! ELECTRONIC SOS!! ELECTRONIC SOS!! >>> THE MESSENGER SERVICE HAS...
  11. G

    games gone

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games (More info?) Solitaire, pinball ect and paint have completely gone from my computer. Ive only just noticed, swo it may be due to loading sims 2 or messenger 7.0. Using XP. Please help
  12. granthomas99

    BEST POSSIBLE build for $850

    Hey guys, just looking for the BEST possible computer coming to 850-900 dollars, with monitor included in the price. Would like to play Battlefield 3, Skyrim, and Starcraft 2 on Ultra settings. If not ultra with BF3, high is fine too. Just want consistent fps while still looking good.
  13. ltbenjamin

    2560x1600 far cry 3 ultra build. u guys r great btw!

    Overclocking build and future sli when price drops. Far cry 3 benchmarks show 1600p at ultra settings bringing a 7970 to avg of around only 30fps! Hoping OCd ghz ed gpu and OCd i53570k will bring it up a good bit. Im looking at either a $389 pixel perfect 2560x1440p monitor on ebay or one of...
  14. T

    Windows Vista 64 Bit Home Premium or Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

    which one is better for PC Gaming? I'm currently using Windows Vista 64 Bit Home Premium, will I see a noticeable increase in performance if I upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit? Here's my computer specs Intel Q9300 2.50 Ghz Radeon 6970 2 GB 6 GB DDR3 RAM Eureka3 IPIEL-LA3 Mobo 1 TB Hard...
  15. A

    Why does a cloning fail if the master drive isn't the exact saem make/model # as

    I'm trying to clone hard drives using an ISC Image MAsster 4008i cloner. If the master drive and the target drive are not the exact same make and model number, it fails every time. For instance, if I try to clone a Western Digital WD2500AVJS from a Western Digital WD2500AAJS it says it failed...
  16. S

    Overclocking Zotac GTX 550Ti Using Firestorm

    :D Processor-- Fx 4100 6g DDR3 ram Zotac 1gb DDR5 gtx 550ti m5a78lm x v2 mobo Engine Clock- 900 mhz Memory Clock- 4104mhz Shader Clock- 1800 mhz How can i overclock it to maintain decent rates at 1600 X 900. Please answer asap. :(
  17. amuffin

    "Leaked" Radeon 8950, 8970, and 8990 specs.

    I've got a bad feeling about this. http://www.tweaktown.com/news/27139/leakedtt_amd_radeon_hd_8990_dual_gpu_specs_leak_out/index.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook 6-12GB of VRAM and 3 Teraflops....
  18. J

    FX-4100 7850 OC VS 7870

    1920x1080p with HDMI cable. Will There Be Any Noticeable Bottleneck. Metro 2033, Battlefield 3, Saint Row The Third Mostly Games Like That. 23 in 1920x1080 price and just bottleneck really. dont want to OC CPU SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7850 OC 2GB...
  19. H

    EVGA vs ASUS GTX 670

    I have been doing research on finding the right GPU for me. I have narrowed my decision down to these 2 GPU's. (Mainly for gaming) 1. EVGA GTX 670 FTW http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130787 (I also found this version of the FTW with a dual fan design)...
  20. K

    Net framwork 2 0 win 7(64bit) download

    Hello, i can not install net framwork in to my laptop use with window 7(64bit)
  21. G

    keyboard logger trojans

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) I had a few people staying at my home while I was not around. I don't use a login. I'd like to feel confident that they didn't install a keyboard logger trojan that could steal my passwords. Can somebody suggests how I...
  22. B

    Sabertooth X79 and Win 7 Pro Memory compatabilities

    I really did not know if to post this in questions or discussions: So, therefore, here is some info that I have come to and trying to find answers and discussion. According to the Sabertooth X79 manual, this board supports 1600 up to 1866. They say that if you were to put 1866, that the CPU...
  23. E

    Help About The meaning FTW In GPU's

    Hi I was wondering what does this mean EVGA 02G-P4-2668-KR GeForce GTX 660 FTW 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card What does "FTW" mean in that does it mean it Overclocked or something i say this is because the core clocks are way higher then the other 660's :o
  24. G

    Movie Maker Effects & Transitions Exist But Do Not Work

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) I recently installed SP2 and got Movie Maker 2.1 with it. However, I cannot use transitions or effects of any sort. Although they appear as available and I can add them to the timeline, the video will simply be black if I add a...
  25. F

    slow file transfer

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Why is my file transfering so slow??? Both me and the one I'm transferring to/from have the right setup opened ports 6891-6900 1503 and enabled UpnP etc. etc. I use messenger 6.2
  26. W

    Download connection drops

    I hate to ask such a monotonous question but I can't figure out why this is happening. Basically, during the course of large file downloads, namely game demos, the connection always gets dropped and won't finish unless I am on the computer while it is downloading. More specifically surfing the...
  27. G

    Dual Monitor Support Help!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I have a Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop with XP Home, Intel 82845 Graphics card in a notebook and I need to know how to configure it for Dual Monitor Support. Please help me thanks. -- Cole
  28. J4buk

    Will 7750 improve gaming on my ASUS E35M1-M

    Hello, I have HTPC with 350W PSU and ASUS E35M1-M with on board graphics 6310. 8Gb ram Windows 7 Ultimate + XBMC... I use HTPC for games like Trine, Trine 2, Mark of The Ninja, The Cave, Tomb Rider,... Games work but slow and low detail graphics; not to mention fps drops... Will installing a...
  29. G

    Captured video movie is shaking in Windows Movie Maker

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) I connected my digital video camera to my computer (Pentium 4 1.8 GHz) using a composite cable. When I try to capture a movie from the video camera in playback mode I see a shaking image in the preview window. It is shaking...
  30. S

    Downloading Movie Maker 2.1

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) Hi, just wondering, is there any way at all for me to download Win. Movie Maker 2.1 without downloading SP2 ? Thanks!
  31. O

    Windows 7 keeps crashing

    hi, this is really starting to anoy me every couple of days, i will go to swith my computer on log on and find that it comes up with a message saying windows has crashed, trying to restart and then fails, i tried to fix this by going cntrl + alt + delete --- start task manager --- new task...
  32. I

    Drivers & Downloads for Inspiron 1520

    please help me.... Drivers & Downloads for Inspiron 1520 win7
  33. T

    Monitor blink "auto adjustment in progress"

    specs core 2 duo 2.9 ghz 3 gb ddr 2 ram xfx 9800gt cooler master 460 watt psu win 7 monitor: HPw1907 Since last night my monitor randomly blinks and says "auto adjustment in progress". When I shut down and then starts after few minutes it runs ok for about 30-40 mins but then again starts...
  34. S

    How to block my sim card in airtel

    HI i lost my phone i want to block my airtel sim card online.
  35. G

    Blocking specific Web sites / URLs

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?) I have a home wireless network running with the MN500 wireless broadband network. My computer is running Window ME, my kids' is on Windows XP. We have not installed SP2 on their machine yet. Is there a way to...
  36. N

    ACER

    HOW DO I TRACK A STOLEN ACER ASPIRE ONE NOTEBOOK THROUGH THE SERIAL NUMBER
  37. C

    Graphic card for lenovo thinkcentre A58 7705 RN5 model

    Hello, may I know what is the best graphic card for lenovo thinkcentre A58 7705 RN5 model?
  38. G

    SP2 and mouse.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) After installing SP2 on Windows XP Pro, my "Aopen O-35G" mouse has been acting strange. Once in a while the mouse pointer moves by itself. I have installed the latest driver, but when I switch to another user, the driver...
  39. M

    How to find or change your wireless security key

    :ange: :pfff:
  40. R

    Help: Gigabyte motherboard suddenly taking 10 minutes to POST

    I'm having a very strange problem with my new PC, and I think the culprit might be the motherboard. I built this system a month and a half ago, and until today, everything in it worked fine. I used it last night and didn't make any changes to it before shutting it down; but today, when I...