Nero

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Nero.
  1. reaper2794

    My speaker picks up... radio...? randomly?

    Hey guys, so this is a really strange problem. I have a set of Sicuro RW-360XL 2.1 surround sound speakers and it comes with a remote that connects to the back to turn it on, turn up/down volume & bass, and the remote has 2 x 3.5mm ports in it to listen to it for 2 ppl. I plug my headset into...
  2. G

    Monitor goes to sleep mode instantly

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) When I turn on my computer, I see the manufaturer logo, the WindowsXP Home edition logo and then, WAM, the monitor goes to sleep mode. I can enter to my account in the blind (by the sound I know that) and turn off the...
  3. J

    Internal HDD Unallocated Win 7

    Heya, My OS is on 100GB SSD My Internal HDD is Unallocated HDD is Disk0, SSD is Disk1 C: (showing the SSD's amount of space) D: (just the CD writer) I want to allocate the HDD so my C: isn't so small and I actually have a path to install every-day programs to... I'm in Computer...
  4. A

    Skyrim crashes to blue screen

    Hello, I have playing Skyrim foe awhile, it has secently started crashing to the blue screen of death. Running on a Radeon HD 4800
  5. E

    GeForce FX 5600 XT ??

    Any one know about this GeForce chipset? I search Nvidia site and didn't find any information. Click <A HREF="http://www.ennyah.com.tw/chinese/products/vga/geforcefx_5600_xt.htm" target="_new"> here </A> to see
  6. A

    AMD HD 7850 issues

    Just got a new video card, and I'm having problems with it. It's a gigabyte HD7850. I replaced my old gts 250 which was actually working fine. My specs Phenom II x6 1090t gigabyte MA770-US3 DD2 gskill ram some 600 watt ocz psu So I un-installed my nvidia drivers, then ran driver sweaper...
  7. Knarmahfox

    Motherboard shorting out in case

    Hello I have a P5N-T Deluxe Motherboard. I have a Intel Quadcore, and 6GB of ram using a NVIDA graphics card. Ever since I bought this Motherboard and built it it always! AWLAYS spontaneously froze up. At first i thought it was bad memory so started removing RAM and it still did it. After 3...
  8. L

    Motherboard PSU connectors

    Does anyone know the specific use of all the PSU connectors for a P4 motherboard? The motherboard manual doesn't really say why they are there and what they are used for. There's a 20pin power connector, 12V power connector, and a 5V/3V Power connector. Does anyone know? <font color=red>1GHz...
  9. E

    SLI between two unequal cards

    Hey all, I have two slightly unequal graphics cards: a 560 2GB and a 560 Ti 1 GB. I want to put them in an SLI configuration, but don't know if that's even possible. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks much.
  10. E

    PCI-e graphic card not working

    Greetings, So i've searched the internet about this issue, only to find out that this condition is kinda rare. Yesterday, i tried starting my computer and it did not return any signal to the monitor. I discovered that the GPU (NVIDIA 8600GT) is not working. The fan is not spinning so at that...
  11. R

    How i can get the os with old key number in dell

    Hello, sir i had old OS product key(already parched) but i don't had CD,my note book is already format ed,how can i get OS with old product key.reply me
  12. R

    1.6GHz and 1.8GHz Northwoods now available

    After hearing the complaints from people who simply do not want to spend over $300 on a processor... There are now 1.8GHz and 1.6GHz versions of the Northwood available. These have the same kind and amount of cache (512MB) as the 2.0GHz and 2.2GHz versions, but are simply clocked slower to...
  13. G

    Something shutting down the Internet

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Ok here is the problem that is driving me nuts. I am running XP with all updates and service packs. I had a problem at one stage and repaired it by repair install. Since then something is shutting down my internet...
  14. P

    DX79si and G Skill Rip Jawz F3-12800CL9Q2-32GBZL (4GB*8)

    Hello. I got lucky and acquired a DX79SI with 3960X processor at a great price . I would like to purchase the F3-12800CL9Q2-32GBZL (4GB*8) kit for RAM, but its not listed as compatible on the G Skillz website. They list the F3-12800CL10Q-32GBZL (8Gx4) kit instead, which I would prefer not to...
  15. Nuclear101

    Computer Keyboard

    Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this message, I can't find a good location for it, so can someone please put this message in the right area? Question: I want to buy a new computer keyboard, but I cannot decide between these two keyboards...
  16. rlj345

    Is SP1 woth the money?

    First, my thanks to sminlal who answered my original question which now leads to another question, is SP1 worth $20 extra? After looking at the many versions of Windows 7 I'd pretty much decided on the "Pro" version that's when I noticed the "New (w/SP1) & "Old" (w/o SP1) versions. Is it worth...
  17. G

    Processor Decision

    I'm building an AMD box with a good Asus motherboard, but I'm going to put a slower processor in it to keep costs down,m, then when prices drop I'll put a 1.33 or 1.4 GHZ processor in. For now want to know if I should put in an 800 MHZ Thunderbird, or a 900 MHZ Duron. Which will give me better...
  18. V

    RAID 1 Drive Failure - Help on Replacing Drive

    Please excuse my lack of detailed knowledge and multiple questions I have RAID 1 set up and one of the drives (the one in Port 0) is dead. I need any help anyone can offer in replacing the drive. No joke this is the server my I run the POS system on for a toy store (yes with Christmas 2 weeks...
  19. G

    It's a Great Time to start playing Online Poker!!!

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.2600,alt.abuse.recovery,alt.abortion (More info?) PokerChamps is the Best Place to start playing Online Poker! https://secure.pokerchamps.com/pokerpublic/arequest?acode=ABBAVGIT" - get up to 50% rake back with weekly...