Nero

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Nero.
  1. G

    How to reset netbook to windows 7 factory settings?

    I recently purchased an Asus Eee PC and its a great little machine...however it has a lot of bloat-ware on it and according to several system monitors i use the cpu and the ram are both nearing 95-100% at odd times. Now i dont want to restore the netbook to the Asus factory settings which will...
  2. C

    7970 going Crossfire, good enough system?

    Hi I am planning on getting another Sapphire 7970 OC for a Crossfire setup. What I have (That I think is relevant): i7 920 D0 (At stock speeds still) Asus P6t SE A decent 750W Corsair PSU 1920x1080 x3 Eyefinity My 7970 takes up more than 2 slots on my motherboard, which means I have to use a...
  3. S

    Controlcenter3 windows 7

    Where is CCC3 so I can uninstall it - the Brother site says to uninstall before re-installing what they say is the updte to Windows 7 (32bit)?
  4. A

    Why not play any videos on my pc xp

    Hello, not play any video
  5. H

    evga stepup

    hi, im going to step up my 7600gt to a 7900gs, but i lost my box. do i need it for the step up?
  6. G

    Dual DVI Monitors - one won't come out of power-save mode...

    My gear - this is a new setup: Dell XPS 8300-1225NBK Dual Dell E2210H Monitors - DVI cabling to my video card: EVGA - GeForce GT 640 2GB DDR3 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card One of the monitors (secondary) won't come our of power save mode. Can occassionally get it working by cycling power...
  7. K

    Virus removing

    Hello, i have a virus prob in the directory C:\directory\CyberGate\install i cant remove it if i remove it, after rebooting it still came back i removed any registry entry about it
  8. G

    Sonicwall Pro 330 vs Cisco 2611 for Firewall

    Archived from groups: comp.security.firewalls (More info?) I have a little project where I can use a Sonicwall Pro 330 or Cisco 2611XM with firewall feature set as a firewall. I can't decide which would be the better choice. I know the sonicwall supports about 128,000 concurrent...
  9. B

    Installing OEM Windows 7

    Hello,I have a new build, blank HDs, the thing checks all the menu items as it installs them. It gets to the "finishing installation" and just locks up. What can I do? Bill
  10. L

    Has my card died??

    Can some1 plz help?? it just started 5days a go when my the comp screen would go all haywire like this: http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2008/20100708184153.jpg then when i restart my computer i get this: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/986/20100708184728.jpg it happens randomly as well...
  11. Z

    Qualcomm Bashes Nvidia Tegra Processors

    Tegra 4 adopted by only one firm so far. Qualcomm Bashes Nvidia Tegra Processors : Read more
  12. T

    Creative sound blaster SB0570 Driver

    please ,i need driver soundcard creative sb 0570 for win7
  13. M

    Download fortran compiler

    Hello, i want to download visual fortran compiler for wndows 7 for free. can you guide me from where i can do that. regards, mary
  14. P

    "Display driver has stopped respond, but has recovered!"

    Hey guys, This issue is beating the outta me. I have no idea what is the problem. I might have a clue, but not sure, cause it just wouldn't make sense. First, everytime I boot up my PC this is "pop up" comes up. I do not have ANY issues playing games on my computer AT ALL. I can run games for...
  15. R

    Converting windows 7 32 bit to 64 bit

    hi
  16. G

    Crown of Glory : Review

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?) Hi, http://www.wargamer.com/reviews/crown_of_glory/ A very thourough overview of this game that I'm feeling a bit ashamed I've neglected so far. Must find some time later this year ... <yeah, right> Greetz, Eddy...
  17. G

    Windows MSN Messenger

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) I have the latest version of Windows Messenger installed on my XP PC but want to remove the program completely. It wont delete from Add/Remove Programs...any suggestions??
  18. M

    Just got a new PSU, want to know if it's enough for SLi

    Hey guys. I just got a new PSU, a Coolermaster Real Power 450W. Right now I'm on AGP, but eventually when I build a new rig with PCI-E, I will want to SLi. If possible I would like to "recycle" as many parts as possible, PSU included. Would my PSU, which has dual 12V ramps with 18A on EACH, be...
  19. N

    Wifi

    Hello, can i access wifi from my laptop without a router? how do i get security key?
  20. K

    GTX 680s

    MOBO: "Z68 UB3H" or something like that its X16, x8 PCIE anyway. I5 2500K 8G RAM 1600 128SSD + 2T HD RADEON 6950 820mhz Use Newegg.ca Which GTX 680 do I pick, how much better is one clocked at 1124core speed vs stock 1006core speed? Is it worth $30 according to you? How much better is the 4G...
  21. A

    AMD Radeon HD 7970 80+ Degrees?! help!

    So i got this card, the Diamond AMD Radeon HD 7970, it runs great on everything, gives me 100+ frames on almost everything that i play. But when it runs its usually just shy of 80 Degrees Celcius, and one time it was at 85c after playing BF3 for some time. I've tried running it open box and...
  22. T

    PLEASE HELP ME

    Hey i just bought a new headset with mic to hope it would help my sound quality but i can barely hear myself talk while doing anything, i turned the boost up but the quality goes horrible, i had realtek hd audio manager but i got rid of it thinking it would help, it didnt if anyone knows of a...
  23. M

    Windows time not updating

    Basically I noticed windows time not updating about 3 days ago. So far I have tried 3 different Motherboard battery's and reset the bios. It only happens when i switch my pc off at the plug socket. So has anyone got any ideas what maybe causing this? As it is starting to annoy the hell out of me.
  24. housewifegonewild

    Link my webcam

    hi can u help me how do i get my cam link so i can put it on my website. or pass my weblink to friends to view me? :(
  25. C

    Checks no way

    Hello, i want drivers for Pa villion dv1000 laptop
  26. R

    Can i put a ddr3 in a ddr2 slot

    hello, i have a asrock945 gcm-s with a ddr2 dual channel slot, can i put a ddr3 to install a gforce 512mb thx u
  27. K

    Answer forum for windows questions

    Hello, i dont understand why my laptop's wallpaper is not changing even after changing it in personilization settings
  28. S

    auto disconnect

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) Can someone tell me how to enable auto disconnect which will ask me if I want to disconnect after closing Internet Explorer or Outlook Express? Somehow mine got disabled.
  29. S

    Weird Issue

    Hi tom's! I've been having a weird issue. Last July I received my new ASUS G72GX from newegg. After jumping in and doing the usual driver updates, I decided to install my copy of Unreal Tournament 2004 (taxing I know... haha) to try and stress my system out with max graphical qualities, or...
  30. K

    Hard stopped working

    How do I get my hard drive to work?
  31. A

    Win 7

    Hello, i have laptop and i installed win 7, joined machine to domain but when i am logged in and try to access desktop personalization it gives unspecified error, what could be the problem?
  32. G

    Smashing Drive GBA Footage by Raylight Studios

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?) http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=5767 News Article: Smashing Drive GBA Footage News Date: 10/28/2004 Source: Raylight Studios Discuss it in TalkBack! [4 Comments.] This 3D engine must been seen to...
  33. J

    Pinnacle Studio 8 problem ...

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) Anyone able to assist? Using Studio 8 I have put together a series of 'stills' [.jpg] which I want to put onto a disc. I have done this previously without problem but now when I try to burn the disc I get the error message: 'Cannot create...
  34. B

    windows 7 reconize keyboard and mouse (HELP)

    I ask the following question in the header because i want to purchase a ps/2 to usb converter and am unsure if windows 7 will recognize it as i heard that i does not do well with old keyboards and mice. My keyboard is a dell quiet key while my mouse is a intelliimouse, witch is a Microsoft...
  35. F

    GTX 670 game lag

    Hey all, a week ago I built my own gaming rig, but so far it has given me more lag/troubles than my previous pre-build. I am getting really bad lag/fps drops in COD:MW3 (which I'd say isn't the most intense game ever) and Skyrim. My average FPS in skyrim is about 30 and COD maybe 40. My...
  36. G

    Pinnacle Studio 9 questions

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) hello, i am thinking about buying this video editing software package. i've read the specs and looked on the web site. it doesn't seem like studio 9 supports ..ASF files which is the format that my digital camera/camcorder...
  37. D

    Wavy lines on screen problem

    got a problem where someones got a new LCD monitor and plugging it into their PC, theres vertical wavy lines (distortions). most noticeable on colour pictures. really makes the PC unuseable. I can't remember what brand the monitor is, its at the budget end though. Only supports analogue in (and...
  38. M

    How do i turn on my camera on my computer

    Hello,I have just signed up for skype and dont know how to turn on the camera or connect?
  39. B

    ram again!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) ok so i bought some good ram and inserted in my comp, it was a 512 PC-3200, now when i restarted my comp it kept restarting again and again, but when i take it out its back to normal, is there any diffrences...
  40. T

    Wondering if my mobo is faulty...

    Hi everyone. I ran into a problem with my computer a few weeks ago. When I power it up, all the fans turn on and leds, but it won't post or display an image. I get this warning lights lit up on the right side. So I took out the gpu and ram and everything else and just plugged in the 24pin...