Office 2007

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Office 2007.
  1. K

    i5 4330m with 256GB SSD or i7 4700mq with 500GB HDD plus 16GB Micro SSD

    As the title suggests, what would you guys recommend. I'm getting a new lenovo laptop and not sure which configuration to choose. Mainly going to use it for business (spreadsheets, docs, internet, etc) and some gaming, nothing too hardcore. Got a PS3 for that. Also watching movies. I'd love...
  2. M

    Wondering what cards are compatible

    So I'm not so great with computers but I can put them together. I would also like a card around $100 or so The card would be used for mainly gaming, I know I have a terrible set-up, not my choice. Anyways I was wondering what cards are able to work on my system. Specs- Product Family ...
  3. H

    LAN DRivers/WINDOWS 8.1 Help

    So iv'e been stuck using a very old Wi_Fi adapter on my newly built PC because I can't get the LAN drivers to work on my ASUS Crosshair V Formula (Non-Z Version). OTher people on the Internet say I need to see if LAN is enabled in the BIOS. I can't seem to get into the BIOS to save my life...
  4. N

    Overclocking with ASUS Autotune

    I recently upgraded my PC to an ASUS Z87-A motherboard along with an i7 4770k @ 3.5GHz and was looking to overclock, something I've never done before. I looked around ASUS Suite III and found the autotune overclocking feature they have. I researched on it a bit and then decided to try it for...
  5. P

    Is this safe?

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh699156.aspx I am downloading this to make sure my games work on windows 8.1 before I buy windows 8.
  6. J

    no audio

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) no audio when on internet or certain cd's. Will play sound through media player.
  7. K

    Graphics card isn't showing up

    I have recently purchased a Sapphire 270x Dual X, the problem I am having is it will not show up anywhere on my computer. It is properly installed into the slot, it has it's drivers installed, it has its two 6-pin power connecters in it, and I have had my BIOS set to both PCI and PEG (neither...
  8. JMcEntegart

    IKEA Gives Out Carboard Cameras at Milan Design Week

    Just don't get it wet... IKEA Gives Out Carboard Cameras at Milan Design Week : Read more
  9. M

    How to boot win 7 on lap hp pavillion dv6

    Hello, how to boot win 7 on lap hp pavillion dv6
  10. D

    "bootmgr is missing" error when second internal hard drive is plugged in?

    When my third (2tb seagate) internal hard drive is plugged in, my computer displays bootmgr is missing. When I disconnect it, the error is gone and the system loads fine on my OCZ Vertex 4 ssd. Everything was working fine before I did a BIOS update through MSI Live Update. now everytime I want...
  11. E

    Inspiron 1521 getting random bluescreens

    I rely on this 4-year-old laptop for connecting my desktop to the Internet with ICS. It gets random, unprovoked errors shortly after booting up. Here is the info dump: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional...
  12. G

    Log on Question

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hi all... I have only one account on my computer. When starting, the computer for some reason doesn't open this account and to get to my account I have to log off and then log in with my account on the log on...
  13. D

    How do i take a picture using my web cam

    Hello,
  14. A

    Thor V2 fan control help

    I've plugged everything into the motherboard and all the fans are working, however I want to make use of the fan control, but when I plug the fans into the plugs I see no change in fan speed when I turn the dials...am I missing a plug or something?
  15. M

    surround sound not playing in games

    Ok so i have a gtx780 and a ASUS pn5-d mobo. a q9400 quad core processor. The mobo has a alc 883 sound chip with a spdif out. from what i read I cant play games in surround with this set up. Will it affect performance running an hdmi from my video card and will the games be in surround? it...
  16. G

    Cpu usage spikes 100

    Hello, When i use my usb modem on my hp 620 laptop the cpu runs at 100% all the time. Is there someone who can help me fix this. If i look under task maneger it is the mobile connect program that does this but it doesnt do that on my pc.
  17. Dark Lord of Tech

    GodMode

    GodMode Count the steps it takes to get to a Windows setting--it's often a laborious task. Want to do a disk cleanup? You'll have to go to: Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup. Many Windows settings and tools require similar, lengthy sets of steps, especially for...
  18. A

    Software

    Hi, I wanted to install CDRom but I couldn't - computer says that this file is not a Director Player file. I checked my programms - didn't find it. I installed Adobe Shockwave Player - was told that's the same but still the same message. Can anyone can tell what is actually Director Player and...
  19. D

    ERROR MESSAGE COOD116A

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) ERROR MESSAGE COOD116A -- WIN GURU
  20. vmem

    CPU/mobo upgrade/purchase for content creation

    Hi Guys So currently I'm happily gaming on my i5 at 4.6ghz. however, my projects at work has progressed over the years to a point where I need to do a lot of 3D rendering in Maya for presentations and stuff :bounce: Anyway, things are going a wee bit slow and I'm thinking I might as well...
  21. B

    Laptop graphics and processor

    what is better for playing battlefield 3 on a laptop first option intel pentinium dual core 2020m 2.4ghz 2mb cache gt 660m graphics card 4gb samsung 1600mhz sodimm ddr3 memory screen full 1080p...
  22. O

    CPU Parking?

    Today I noticed I wasnt getting good performance at anything I did on my computer. I opened up resource manager and saw that half of my CPU's were in a "Parked" state. I dont know what this is but it seems that it is disabling half of my cpus therfore getting half the preformance? mabye... but I...
  23. C

    Monitor

    Hello, my monitor jumps up & down bad
  24. W

    Overclocking fx6300 on stock cooler

    Hey guys as you can guess im new to overclocking actually you can say im new to computer gaming as well since i didn't play computer games since 5 years.. So i built a gaming rig , nothing too fancy just enough to play games without hassle. I put a fx6300 and i bought a zalman 7500 cu led...
  25. L

    AMD 8350 vs Current Setup

    Hi currently with my setup I have a i7 950 oc @ 4.2 and was wondering if the FX 8350 would be better. But I am also wondering were this is an older socket if I waited for haswell I would have to upgrade my mobo also which as a university student would hurt the pocket. Would it be better now if I...
  26. K

    PSU difference?

    Hello, I was meant to be getting this PSU from scan but they were out of it. http://www.scan.co.uk/products/650w-xfx-pro-series-core-edition-p1-650s-ukb9-85-eff-80-plus-bronze-sli-crossfire-eps-12v-fan-atx-v2 So I bought it from amazon instead, however, I ordered this below thinking it was the...
  27. Ananan

    Did PC sports games stop selling because they started sucking?

    Or did they start sucking because they stopped selling?
  28. P

    Other things will work but my mouse wont

    Ok this has been happening for a while now I have an HP laptop and sometimes when Im playing games it overheats and when it turns back on my mouse wont work I tried may different ones (wired and wireless) but they don't work. I can plug in chargers and other things such as that and they work but...
  29. G

    How to edit Installed Program's Path

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) Hi, I installed a program and it's in start menu. When i right click it it's target is in C:\Documents and Settings\TEMP\Webber.exe. How do i change to C:\Documents and Settings\LIVE\Webber.exe? I dont want to change...
  30. W

    Video driver for a dell dimension 4700 with windows7

    anyone know how or what i can do for my problem installed windows 7 pro , all other drivers installed but video driver
  31. S

    Overclocking i5 3570k

    Wasup :) Recently bought a new 1155 mobo, 850w psu, i5 3570k and 2x 4gb ram sticks to go into a rig Main focus is on the i5! Was wondering if i could get some insight on overclocking it to 4ghz with the fan that originally came with it or if i need something meatier? Just asking since i've...
  32. grich96

    What is the best PSU?

    What is the best power supply $50 or less and 350W or more?
  33. E

    Can your uprgrade a "Netbook" cpu processor

    Hello, i was wondering if you can change the processor in the LT4010u Netbook to like a Intel i 5 process instead on a intel atom processor that only runs up to 1.6 ghz... Also if you can also tell me where can i find a 4 gb ram card from a Netbook because i know you can put one intoa netbook...
  34. B

    Good cpu cooler for AMD FX-8150 + high profile ram

    Recently been having issues with the CPU temp. The pc will just shut down and my CPU is insanely hot. I've just installed 2 new 120mm case fans, one in and one out which helped some but I think i might have set the CPU wrong or something because even after applying new paste and wiping off the...
  35. F

    How do I export an Outlook Calendar or Contacts using Office 2010 so I can impor

    I am using Windows 7 and Outlook 2010 and would like to transfer my Outlook calendar and contacts to another PC using the same versions of Windows and Outlook. With XP and Office 2003, it was easy to export (and then mport) the calendar and contact files. How do I do this trasnfer with Windows...
  36. V

    DFI DeBug code quandary

    Hello-I have a DFI LanParty UT, CFX3200-DR, Award BIOS 4/25/2006, RD580-M1575-6A7K9D49C-00. After the mobo boots into WIN XP Pro, the LED debug code shows "FF". Research shows that the "FF" code means "boot". Is the "FF" code the proper one to be displayed on the Debug LED after my rig boots...
  37. Ubrales

    Strange Boot situation on Z77

    BIOS 1.21 (latest – same situation with the other three BIOSes) - Low OC of 4.2 GHz - Chicago area (cold and colder). 2/23/21013 - Ambient (room) temp is 52 degs. F (11 degs C) - No start, 6 tries of depressing Start button. I directed a small space heater blowing heat against the...
  38. G

    2011 or 1155

    Hello ! I know this question might be asked before, but i just want to know which motheboards are future-proof i mean last longer the 2011 or 1155 ? then i won't need to change it and change just the cpu and mostly the gpu i think it will cost less than change the mobo,cpu and gpu isn't it ...
  39. A

    Booting Question

    Hello, I recently built a new computer using the Asus P67 Sabertooth Motherboard. I am using a Crucial SSD drive as my boot drive. This is my problem. If the computer ever goes into sleep the monitor will not wake up when moving the mouse and the computer has to be hard shut down in order to...