Office 2007

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Office 2007.
  1. B

    Rate these cards!? Are they junk?

    Here are my systems specs. Intel I-5 3330 Intel boxdz77ga70k 600w thermaltake psu 12 gb ripjaw ram 2x4 and 2x2 Windows 7 ultimate Now my old card was an asus Gtx 460 that just fried I'm wanting to get a card this weekend to run as a temp until I can afford so Something a little nicer so I...
  2. M

    Windows Me / XP Dual Boot Problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I have a Dell Dimension 4100, P III - 733MHz, 512MB RAM, 2 Hard Drives PC originally came with Me and was installed on C:\, I bought a copy of XP Home and installed it to the E:\ Drive. I was presented with a boot...
  3. L

    No display with hdmi tv

    Hey all, I have been using an old gateway2000 vivitron vga monitor from the 90's for a few months and recently decided to switch to a toshiba 720p hdmi tv until i have enough money for a true 'gaming monitor.' So I hooked up my tv with the hdmi and i am having problems getting my pc to display...