Office 2010

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Office 2010.
  1. D

    HDMI on gts 250

    Hello, HDMI on my gts 250 not active
  2. A

    Use different CD to reinstall

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I have a SP1 XP Pro CD which I used to install XP on this machine. I am planning to buy a SP2 XP Pro CD for another machine but can I use it on this machine with the old product key number to reinstall or repair install...
  3. G

    Gigabyte Low-cost PC Revealed

    More here at
  4. S

    Windows 7 is slow at startup

    Hello, I reinstalled windows server 2003 on my and one particular networked machine which used to run smoothly on windows 7 is now very slow when its booting up
  5. S

    Hp6340 can you change the OS language?

    Hi, I have an oppotunity to buy a number of HP 6340's but the OS may be French ,German or Spanish, is is possible to change the OS to English? Thanks ,Rob.
  6. R

    Joystick driver for win7 32 bit

    i have a joystick with 3D movement and vibration effect. on the joystick it is written that it is compatible with win 98/me/2000/xp/vista. i use win 7 32 bit. the joystick is recognized by the win7 and i'm able to run the self test of the joystick. however this joystick doesn't work in any of...
  7. I

    BSOD

    My PC had frozen a few times randomly, twice watching Youtube videos, twice just surfing the net. It's recently had a new motherboard, RAM and CPU installed (3-4 weeks ago) and these events (freeze/reboot) have only occurred after that. OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise, 32 bit...
  8. K

    Why is my laptop so slow windows 7 premium???

    i have purchased a dell inspiron model n n5110 ait a original os windows 7 premiun preloaded...i am finding my laptop very slow in copying files and internet and for video calls toooo.....
  9. B

    To remove write protection from a usb memory stick

    Hello, i am still cannot remove write protection from a memory stick b'couse i tryed and can't find security in the properties..pls help!!
  10. SumYungGai

    High performance computer running slowly

    I recently built a great system. It has the following specs: Core i5 2500k 3.3GHz Radeon HD 6790 1GB 8 GB of Corsair C9 kit of memory PH67S-C43 (B3) motherboard from MSI. Caviar Black 750gb Greenpower 1TB The only problem is, it runs VERY slowly in some applications such as Firefox and...
  11. A

    Power Supply

    Hello guy so i was wondering if i could run these parts together and if a 700W PSU is enough to run all the components, i will be running 2 gtx 660 (SLI) :D Thanks in advance ;) Rosewill BLACKHAWK Gaming ATX Mid Tower Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB Asus VH238H Black 23 (2x) MSI N660 TF...
  12. H

    Noob, Need help with PSU

    So i am new to the forums and new to computer builds, I have starting acquiring everything for my first build So far I have: CPU: AMD FX-8350 Heat Sink - Thermalake Frio Advanced Case- Coolermaster Haf X GPU- EVGA 550ti I am planning on getting: MOBO- Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 RAM- 8gb G.Skill...
  13. C

    Need help with boot

    So since i built my first custom pc everything has been working great but I came back to day and I started it up and for some reason it won't let me get past my BIOS. I've been reading it up and it says it could be a faulty harddrive or ram, and I set my overclock to UEFI defaults to see if that...
  14. F

    How do I export an Outlook Calendar or Contacts using Office 2010 so I can impor

    I am using Windows 7 and Outlook 2010 and would like to transfer my Outlook calendar and contacts to another PC using the same versions of Windows and Outlook. With XP and Office 2003, it was easy to export (and then mport) the calendar and contact files. How do I do this trasnfer with Windows...
  15. L

    Windows Experience freezes @ "tuning windows media decoding"

    Ever since I installed catalyst pro control center, I can never run the WIE all the way through. Before I installed it, it would run just fine. Here are my laptop config Windows 7 64 Bit 2x ddr2 8 gb ram ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 Intel Mobile Core Duo T9550 @ 2.66GHz
  16. AeroMonk

    I can't get system restore to work all the way

    I can't get system restore to work all the way. I'm trying to fix various issues on my computer, but I really need system restore for this. I keep getting error messages. The first error message said this: "System Restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and...
  17. R

    Window 7 YouTube Problem

    can't view my favorites on youtube. When I click on "see all" nothing happens.
  18. F

    Favorites Folder is Gone!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) When removing a program (Earthlink Total Access) via Add/Remove in Control Panel, I inadvertently removed my Favorites folder which apparently was part of the program I removed. Is there a way I can recover/reconstruct my...
  19. K

    will the windows auto update still work?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) Hi all, one more question about the limited user account. If i set up "C" drive invisible for the limited user accounts or i deny them accessing "C" drive, will windows automatical update and norton anti-virus...
  20. I

    What to Upgrade in my System

    Hi all, I've had my current system for almost 4 years now and I really want to upgrade it, but I am not entirely sure what. I have about $1000 to on upgrades but I am stuck on what to change. My current system is: i7 920 gtx 480 27" ASUS 1920 x 1200 monitor 6gb of ram 850 corsair PSU 500gb...
  21. N

    Task Manager

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) My task manager will not open use the default Ctrl , Alt, Del. . When I attempted to open it via other methods, my machine posted that it had been disable by the administrator. I had no memory of ever preforming such an...
  22. B

    Cables

    Hello, I am going to build a computer, but just looking at my parts, I can't see if anything comes with cables? Will I have to buy them myself? Thanks in advance. Here is a link to my parts. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/H0ME Thanks
  23. G

    Dell dimension 4300 wont read hard drive

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Hello there. I'm new to the forum. I have a dell dimension 4300 and after 3 and half years it decided to mess up. I installed a brand new 40gb hard drive in Feb and that was running fine. Installed a wireless network card and upgraded the...
  24. M

    Windows 7 problem after installing

    hi i have problem i just finish to installing the windows 7 but before he want to upload i get error. "windows could not finish comfiguting the system, to attempt to resume configuration, restart the computer' i did restart but i got this message again .. some know what i need to do?
  25. N

    No signal, no post, some signs of power

    Let me begin by admitting my fault. I wanted to disconnect my ethernet cord, but I was too impatient to power off the device and get behind it, so I slid the machine abit forward to grab the cord. When I did this the front legs of the computer slid off the desk and the bottom of the case thudded...
  26. J

    Freecell xp version

    How can i do to install freecel version xp 98 into my windows 7 ?
  27. G

    Build a case from wood

    If seen a few forums before where people have said they are building there pc case from would , whats peoples opinions on using wood
  28. R

    Using 32-bit license on 64-bit install?

    I have a 32 bit program that I would like to use on my 64 bit system. Windows 7 pro OS.
  29. S

    Help please, not starting properly

    the motherboard green light is on, when booted the fans run for 5/6 seconds, its then stops for a few seconds and starts again. There is no image when connected to a moniter. I had to take off the heat sink for 2/4 of the ram sticks so the cpu cooler fits, but after testing each ram slot with...
  30. D

    I have just installed my printer but i cant find the icon

    Hello, i have just installed a HP printer onto my sony laptop, but i cant find the icon?
  31. K

    Two networks to share one internet connection?

    Two networks to share one internet connection? I have two DLink Routers and DLink Switch to split a single internet connection into two separate networks. One will not have any wireless access, the other will be used both via cable and wireless. What do I need to do to make this work? Both...
  32. king smp

    Problem with running mulitple instances of IE9 and other apps

    I used to be able to run multiple IE windows Now it just opens new tabs I tried turning off tabbed browsing and still doesnt help so I thought it was IE9 32bit but I also tried some other programs (dvd flick,youtube downloader HD) and they also dont run multiple instances when they used too I am...
  33. gokitty199

    How good is this build and is it compatable?

    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BWxL here is all the parts for my friends pc he is looking to build in total around three months. hes wants the price below 1800 but to be able to get the best bang for the buck and be able to play all games on ultra with 60+fps. and are all the parts compatable
  34. S

    Crossfire 7950 3gb + 6970 2gb possible?

    Well gosh, I just purchased dual 7950s and have a spare 6970 2gb laying totally unused. I think my mother board and case can fit all three gpus in, and will upgrade the psu if needed, but is this possible to run all three? I hear borderlands 2 has a mod that lets you designate one gpu for...
  35. B

    Clean up all unneeded windows xp files

    Hello, hi. could you clean up all of my cumputa errors
  36. G

    Shared folders: Logon display or "Computer is not accessib..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) From my XP-computer I try to access shared folders on two Win2K computers in the same workgroup. My XP-username and password are not valid on either of the 2K-computers. One of the 2K-computers prompts me with a...
  37. 8

    Limit program for one user only

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) I have recently installed Incredimail. It wants to run under all accounts. My wife uses Outlook Express under her own account, and every time she logs on, Incredimail asks to to run or if it should be the default...
  38. C

    Right Angle SATA Male-Female For HP5740 TC

    Hello, I am trying to install a SSD in a HP 5740 Thin Client. The SATA connector on the board is female and the drive should plug in but then the case would not close.. I am looking for a right or possibly left angle male to female SADA cable 10-12 inches long.
  39. G

    Disadvantages or criticism of windows 7

    What is the disadvantages or the last criticisms of windows 7?
  40. D

    Help

    Hello,i have a acer extensa 5220, i cant get past password prompt as i cant remember password, i want to reset to factory settings,i have not used laptop for a year.