Office 2010

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Office 2010.
  1. C

    Minecraft Lagging on a 7870 GHz Edition

    Hi, I recently got a new graphics card: Sapphire 7870 1GHz 2GB Dual-X. Its a pretty damn good performance boost in most of my games compared to my old GTX 560 ti but in Minecraft I have a problem with my GPU usage (only around 30-40%) which results in low frames. My old card reached well over...
  2. G

    Receiving fax/distinguishing Ring Master

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) Dear angels, I have Windows XP Professional and Fax Console, which I have just (tried to) configure. I have 3 phone NUMBERS on the same phone line, one which I am dedicating as a fax number. According to DELL my modem...
  3. R

    GTA IV, GTX 680, i7-3930K, 32GB RAM

    Righto hardware'ers, I got a problem, and its suckin! Playing GTA IV (yer, whatever, its an old game) but the frame rate is crap (average of 30fps on the benchmark). Its not constantly bad, but its un-playable, stuttering at maybe, 1fps every 5 seconds.... it sucks so bad after you spent $3k...
  4. G

    Replacing Monitor

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I installed WIN XP into an older computer. XP is using the "Default Montor" setting (thereby using "vgasave" as the default driver. The vgasave is causing a resource conflict. The monitor is a Compaq MV740, I attempted to...
  5. C

    Computer won't start reading HDD, PSU?

    hello everyone, well, my computer always took a while to turn on. I would always turn on the computer and windows vista wouldn't start until I waited about 5-10 minutes and then restart to get it going. ( I would be able to tell by seeing that my HDD light has stopped flashing) Recently I got a...
  6. A

    Java Problem

    I interrupted the installation of the java - old version..... Now as i needed java - the latest version, i tried installing it but couldn't due to some error - 1723, then i tried to use the Windows Installer Clean up Utility but again, i recvd. an error of code - 800A0046 , (Source - Microsoft...
  7. K

    How do I turn off the fn function on my samsung laptop

    I have a brand new Samsung 3 series laptop, seems my FN key is stuck, all "fn" keys work as if I am holding it, however I can not get it reversed. Any idea on what to do? I tried to hold down fn and f11 ad it did not work.
  8. G

    Geforce 8400 gs driver windows 7 free download

    I want a driver for Nividia GEforce 8400 GS, Windows 7, 64Bit
  9. S

    Photo Editing - I7 or A10 - Monitor display 1080 P or less use externa

    As a NON-gamer but PHOTO-editer I am looking for a processor suitable for Photoshop editing. Will the AMD A10 be suitable? Not sure if this is the place to ask, but will use an external monitor...do I need to get a laptop with 1080p or will one with less not make a difference in display on the...
  10. G

    XP Pro Dial Up Networking Problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) I have a Windows XP workstation that I have configured to accept an incoming dial up networking connection from my laptop. About 75% of the time, my dial up connection is not working properly. I can ping the Windows...
  11. G

    Can't get on the web

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I have a laptop with a high speed wireless connection. XP says I have an excellent signal and am logged on. When I start IE6, OE6 (for newsgroups), or Outlook2000 that all tell me they can't connect. Any ideas? PS I'm...
  12. Max73

    [SOLVED!] FSB clock frequency unstable during gpu usage, Radeon HD7870

    Hello everybody, first of all thanks for reading this long post. My system has ASUS M2A-VM HDMI 2 DDR2 SDRAM of 2GB each 1 floppy drive Sapphire Radeon HD7870 AMD Phenom II, X4 910e PSU: Nexus NX-5000 R3, 530W, max combined power = 511.5 W, 41Amps on 1 12V line. Windows 7...
  13. A

    Need to set a passwordn http://www routerlogin net

    I need a password for my NETGEAR wireless-G Router WGR614 v9
  14. J

    Window7 printing problems

    My HP Lazer Jet 1020 printer is't working. I am receiving a print spooler service isn't working error. What do I do?
  15. G

    slow down after choosing save as to desktop

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) we have an xp pro client with a mapped network drive to a 2000 server. On the desktop are variuos shortcuts to the mapped drive. When selecting to save as the windows browser starts at the desktop.This is where it will hang...
  16. G

    Main Boot Record corrupt ?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hi, After at attempt to upgrade from Win XP Home to Professional, I'm really stuck. On boot it says "No operating system" Tried Repair from the Installdisk, but doesn't help. The files are there and everything else...
  17. J

    How many images can be installed on windows deployment services (wds)?

    WDS allows you to capture and deploy images on a network to client pcs. I Was wondering how many images wds allows you to capture and deploy and if there were any work a-rounds that would allow you to deploy more. Thanks.
  18. S

    JVM launcher error

    when i start windows xp from either a cold boot or a reboot i get an error window after the log in screen for java virtual machine launcher (Error: Unable to access jarfile null\2bcb978e1a0) would love some help in tracking down the file or files responsible for this error. a little...
  19. G

    .dbx & .wab etc... in xp

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) hello. a friend is using Outlook as opposed to O/express...... i suggested she change. thing is, i went looking for the .dbx files so she could copy them for when express is fired up, but there arent any i can see. same...
  20. C

    Can't connect to internet through switch, but works okay directly through modem

    I just got a cable modem/router to replace my old DSL. I have a Motorola Surfboard extreme SBG6782-AC modem and Trendnet TEG-S16Dg switch. When I connect my computer directly to the modem it works, but does not when I connect through the switch. It is about 75-100 feet away. The LED on the...
  21. R

    Connectig to wireless

    Hello, How do I turn my wireless switch on my computer
  22. T

    Old printer can't find good driver

    So guys, I have this old printer, HP PSC 1410.. :( :( It works pretty well when I use win XP years ago, but when I put it in the win 7, it can't install its driver when I plug it. Eventhough I download the driver from the official HP sites for win 7 it still can't work, any idea how I can put...
  23. RedundantInk

    Seagate Unveils Its Third Generation SSHDs

    The company's new lineup of SSHDs aims to "deliver blazing-fast performance and high-capacity at an affordable price". Seagate Unveils Its Third Generation SSHDs : Read more
  24. K

    Driver scanner flatbed acer

    Hi! Please I need download driver for scanner flatbed acer. Thanks
  25. Crashman

    Four Z77-Based Mini-ITX Motherboards, Reviewed

    Yes, you can get all of the functionality enabled by Intel's Z77 Express chipset in a tiny mini-ITX form factor! We round up four motherboards that uniquely approach the gaming and media center markets with a range of features and prices. Which is best? Four Z77-Based Mini-ITX Motherboards...
  26. W

    Dell webcam driver e6420

    I have Win7 64bit installed on a brand new E6420 with 4GB ram but can't seem to have it reconize the webcam. it doesn't even show up on Device manager. Please help!!
  27. M

    Fix mbr but no installation disks

    I got my PC with 7 preinstalled so I don't have installation disks. I had installed Ubuntu but decided to uninstall so I formatted the partition and now learned that the mbr must be fixed after doing that. I can't boot so Idk what to do. I have recovery disks but Idk if those will work and I'm...
  28. S

    Fujitsu @ button not working on laptop keyboard

    Hello, MY @ BUTTON IS NOT WORKING IN THE NUMERIC PAD. WHAT TO DO?
  29. K

    disconnecting a firewall

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) I cannot exchange files with another Messenger user. I think the problem is that I have a firewall, but I am unable to disconnect it.
  30. G

    Boot Problem - Please Help!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Last night I restarted Windows (XP PRO), and it hung on the reboot before getting to the Win logo. I rebooted again and again and it never progressed to Windows. Nothing had been troubling before this. I tried...
  31. Y

    Driver nvidia geforce4 mx 440 windows 7

    Hello,
  32. G

    AMD models - any good?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) I'm looking for a new system,and considering switching from Intel to the new Athlon64.I'm not into building a system,and from what I've found,having one built at one of the local shops cost just as much if not more than the name...
  33. W

    [SOLVED] Install windows 7 on MacBook Air

    I try install windows 7 on Macbook Air with bootcamp. The problem is after system prompt me to partition and ask to load the windows 7 installation CD. when I load windows 7 CD the system unable to read. I change another CD it still same. My CD player is working fine when I restore to Mac OS to...
  34. S

    Sony vaio vgn-cr343n drivers for windows 7

    Hello, HI
  35. R

    Amount or wires for RJ-45

    Quick question. I have a guy sayin that he can use one CAT5 cable to run three computer's and one phone line. This meaning that each computer RJ-45 connector will only have two wires. Is this correct and can this even be done. i thought for half-duplex there had to be four wires? Thanks
  36. K

    Need replacement cooling fan

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) I am looking for a good source for a replacement cooling fan for my HP 9900 series computer. The Power supply and CPU fans are fine but my Chassis fan blew out. It connects directly to the MB through a 12V source. It has 3 wires...
  37. S

    [SOLVED] How popular are Mac computers in East Asia?

    I'm planning to move to South Korea this year and I wonder if Mac computers (excluding iPhones and iPads) are popular over there. Thank you.
  38. Seeto

    Cannot delete reg key

    I need to delete a reg key. it corresponds to Zango Adware found by SpyBotS+D the KEY is HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{BAD7753B-6B37-4810-AE57-3CEOC4A9E6CB} I have tried changing permissions, but to avail. each time it will deny. I have administrator privileges on the machine.
  39. G

    Connecting a turntable to ATI Rage 128 AIW

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) Hello, First time Trying to record Albums with ATI Capture Card....Connected the turntable to the Reciever, and then connected the Tape outputs to the Audio inputs on the ATI Capture inputs.... Problem it recorded audio as mp2...
  40. G

    Who needs Tech Support?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Guys, the on going debate and trolls about Dell's or any other maker's tech support is superfulous as with any problem I have with a PC, software etc can in the majority of cases be answered through these groups. Thanks to people like PC...