Office 2010

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Office 2010.
  1. deadshots

    Multiple problems;freezing, games not recognized, USB 3.0..help guys?

    1.So the rig that i built that is in my specs below is acting up, and by that i mean freezing. If I leave it alone for more than a couple hours, i come back and no response. For example I left it downloading Shadow of Mordor earlier today, bout two hours later i checked up on it and it's frozen...
  2. D

    Suggestions for MicroATX AMD Build

    Greetings all, I'm looking to build a microATX gaming PC. I've been happy with AMD products for the past 10 years or so, but I'm not opposed to Intel. I'm really looking to get out the door with a good gaming PC under $1000. Here is what I've come up with: [PCPartPicker part...
  3. G

    How much should I sell my laptop for?

    Hi, maybe a little over a year ago I bought a Lenovo y480. The physical condition of the machine is perfect. It honestly looks quite new (except for the faded Lenovo sticker on the palm rest.). I kept it on a laptop stand and only moved it a few times. I bought a laptop so when school came...
  4. B

    motherboard and graphics card conflict

    Sir, Anybody using premiere pro cs6 with gigabyte h77 d3h motherboard with nvidia gtx750ti graphics card? I read somewhere there is conflict in above two hardwares. I have the above motherboard with Intel i5 3570 processor+ 8gb ram+450w psu.can I safely buy zotac gtx 750ti 2gb ddr5 graphics card...
  5. B

    AMD of i7 for Video editing?

    I want to build a Budget pc for video editing which is best in cost/performance?
  6. D

    Monitor Flashing Colours

    A few weeks ago my HD 7950 was crashing and i assumed it was a temperature problem since it would reach 81 degrees Celsius, my screen would go black and force me to restart. this would happen every 30 minutes or so after launching a game. I recently purchased a GTX 770 and it has been working...
  7. T

    Why is so much ram being used

    I currently have 8gb ddr3 1600mhz cl9 ram installed in my computer. This would seem enough for most games etc. However for some reason when i load up a game, battlefield 4 in this case, it tells me all my ram is being used up, even though it's only using 500MB of it. Have i done something wrong...
  8. D

    Upgrading Asrock z75 pro3

    Hi forum, So I have had my Asrock z75 pro3 for a while now. I can overclock my i7 2600k @ 4.7ghz stable. I am getting a deal on the Asrock z77 oc formula (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157328) so I wanted to ask is it going to be worth it?
  9. R

    Can not Activate XP

    I had to reinstall XP on an old machine. Everything works fine except when I try to activate it, I get an error, "Message number 32777" "Unable to establish a connection with the activation server..." The Internet is fine. Clock is synced with time.gov. Did not try Phone.
  10. icewolf461

    PC Randomly Freezes. [Solved]

    Hi. My PC randomly freezes and the only way to power it off is via the PSU switch. I did SFC scans and swapped out the old RAM with new one but it still freezes. I also scanned for viruses and ran CCleaner. I don't get any errors at all, it just freezes. I'm completely stumped, any help would be...
  11. R

    Idle Temps 84c

    3 year old pre-build from an online company. Has run fine until recently. CPU temps rise to 84c idle. I have unmounted my corsair h60 cooler and reapplied with fresh thermal paste. Running an Intel i7 960 3.2ghz CPU fan speed according to BIOS, 1650rpm Any help appreciated. Will provide...
  12. M

    ASUS R7 250X 2 GB vs Sapphire R7 260X 1GB

    Hi everyone :) What is more smarter thing to do : - Go for 2 GB model of weaker card - Go for 1 GB model of stronger card The resolution on which I will be playing is 1680x1050. BUT I also have second monitor with resolution of 1280x1204. The second monitor is "used" mostly by my dad, who...
  13. Rohitdev7736

    Power conectivity problem in my asus motherboard

    the MB has an 8 pin connector besides the 24 atx.but in my smps there is only 4.Any solutions for this rather tha buying a new psu????
  14. S

    What Gpu is Best?

    What is the difference between these gpus? I am planning on buying a new gpu, and I have looked into these three cards. Evga 780 ti 3 gb-base clock-980 boost clock- 1046 mhz memory clock: 7000 mhz 384 bit memory Msi Radeon R9 290x- 1000 mhz, 1030 mhz, 1040 mhz(silent mode, gaming mode...
  15. C

    Are these good specs? (Just want to make sure)

    AMD FX 6300 (6 x 3.5 GHZ - Turbo 6 x 4.1 GHZ) Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo - Low Noise 8 GB 1600MHz (1x8GB) - (DDR3) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 - 2 GB - (ZOTAC) - (PCI-E) (FREE Watchdog Game) Gigabyte 970A-DS3P (AMD 970) Motherboard Integrated HD Sound Wireless Network Card 150Mbps (PCI-E)...
  16. J

    Go Sli with 660 Ti or wait for 800 series.

    Evening, My question is weather or not I to start shelling out some money towards new GPU and RAM or just sit tight and wait for the next gen of nvidia cards to come out? My main uses of my system are for running adobe programs, video editing, some 3D rendering and gaming. I tend to slowly...
  17. T

    Dual Screen Previewer

    Has anyone heard of a way to preview the second montiors screen in the first? Why? Because I have extended my desktop onto the tv screen in the other room for films and games using a 10 meter hdmi and I want to work at my pc whilst family watch films on the monitor, only I cant see that monitor...
  18. B

    Intel Core i5-3570k Overclock

    Okay, I am new to ocing and I want to see if my settings and temps look okay. I have the above mentioned cpu running on a z77 extreme4 board cooled by a Corsair H55 (soon to be push/pull). BIOS Settings: Ratio: All Core Multiplier: 44...
  19. G

    Upgrading from HD 5770

    APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: Looking to make a purchase within the next two weeks, no later. USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: World of Warcraft is my primary concern, beyond that I only use Microsoft Excel. CURRENT GPU AND POWER SUPPLY: ATI Radeon HD5770 1GB PCI Express Video Card, ATX 700W...
  20. mainoffender

    CPU/Memory issue - i5-4670K + ASUS Z87-DELUXE/DUAL + CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 2400

    Hello everyone, First off, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's going to take their time trying to help me out with this. I've considered myself PC literate for a decade now so this problem really took me by surprise. Yesterday I got this new rig: - i5-4670K - Asus Z87-Deluxe/Dual - 16Gb...
  21. Z

    Best Motherboard Under £100

    Need a new MoBo. Old one broke as it was cheap or just faulty from the beginning, I have £100 to spend, LGA 1150. Help as I really suck at this.
  22. C

    6 Monitor Setup, 5 Turn On

    It's a very rare case, but when I turn on my computer for my 6 monitor setup, one monitor fails to get a signal. I have 4 connected via DVI and 2 connected via DP. Have 2 Asus HD7770-2GD5 video cards that run 3 monitors. In the past, I'd just switch the ports that some monitors were on and...
  23. X

    [Build Help] $1500-1600 Gaming PC With Preripherals

    My friend put this together for me because I don't really know what this means. I only want to game and play future games. would prefer to order from amazon or newegg, i know i didnt list them as that though. Just need some tweaks http://pcpartpicker.com/user/AdrunkPenguin/saved/3rmr...
  24. H

    Front Panel Connections from an Old Case on a New Motherboard. I need help!!

    I've seen tutorial vids on how to connect front panel connecters and all of them are these individual two pin connectors, each with their own function. But i looked at the front panel connector that I have and it's just this one single connector that also fits into the new mobo, but the front...
  25. R

    Is 250GB samsung SSD card good with 1 TB Hard drive?

    Im determining which I should buy, Samsung SSD 250GB or 500GB. I already have a 1 TB hard drive. And do you have some tips for which programs to install to the SSD and to the Hard drive. Sorry if my English is a bit bad.
  26. denus3

    GTX 780 Lightning LN2 OC Mode?

    Hello, I have a couple of questions about overclocking the GTX 780 Lightning under LN2 mode. I heard, when we activating LN2 Bios we allowing GPU to overvolt, and that decrease gpu lifespan. I want to use GPU Boost 2.0 to OC higher so if i use LN2 and choose Target Power and Target Temp(75C) my...
  27. D

    Are CPU coolers 100% necessary?

    I am wondering if you HAVE to use a CPU cooler in a gaming desktop. ?
  28. S

    will my pc support hd 7870?

    hi to all, i am planning to get a new gc for my pc with the following specs.... intel core 2 duo e7500 2.93ghz 4gb ddr2 ram pcie 1.0 zebronic 450w psu i have shortlisted 2 gcs http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150605...
  29. L

    Extra wifi network in error

    When I set up my router I somehow created two wifi networks. One private and one public - how do I delete the insecure one now that someone has realised and used 10gig on me!!!
  30. T

    Wifi not found

    I have a Sony vaio windows 7 laptop. Just recently, I kept receiving limited access wifi, and now it says currently connected to unidentified network, no network access. My computer can't find my home wifi signal, but I'm sure it's on. The other computers (macs) and iPads work, it's just my...
  31. G

    Computer graphics card meltdown.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) A problem just occurred when apparently the graphics card stopped working. I have P41.4 running up to date WinXP home. I sent error reporting and MS sent driver information that NVidia Corp had no known explanation for...
  32. K

    My laptop wont read my cd game as a game

    No piracy allowed.
  33. W

    Dell XPS 420 Upgrade Advice

    Quick question... My current rig is a Dell XPS 420 with the following specs: Intel Q6000 2.4GHZ 6GB DDR2 667 EVGA GTX275 896MB VRAM 750W CORSAIR PSU Gaming resolution is 1920x1200 - single monitor (The last two were upgrades I did later) Here's my question. I want to try Crysis 3 but it...
  34. E

    Inspiron 1521 getting random bluescreens

    I rely on this 4-year-old laptop for connecting my desktop to the Internet with ICS. It gets random, unprovoked errors shortly after booting up. Here is the info dump: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional...
  35. M

    I can\'t connect my Aspire 7551-7422 to my college website to do my homework

    why won't my laptop connect to my wife's college website. the website says firefox can be used, but still we cannot connect to it. is it the windows 7 os?
  36. G

    removing NAV

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) help, I've had a virus on my machine ... removed already. It affected NAV installation. While trying to diagnose problem I installed McAfee. Now McAfee won't install Active Shield because it sees NAV. I can't seem to...
  37. benjock

    what cpu cooler should i buy

    i am looking for a cpu cooler with a reasonable noise level and good performance to replace my amd stock cooler which is on my fx 6300. the options are Thermaltake Contac 21 Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 CO Deepcool Gammaxx 400 CPU Cooler Deepcool Ice Wind Pro Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2...
  38. M

    Best GPU under 140$.

    I want to play upcoming games like RE6 ,Bioshock Infinite etc at Med-Ultra settings. Currently i've got Radeon HD 3670 and it can run Tomb Raider at Medium .I was thinking about Radeon 7750 but it was not available in my country.
  39. G

    Application Error

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) When I log to my computer every time I receive the following error:: Explorer.exe Application error The instruction 0x10017116 which referred to memory 0x0000000000 the memory could not be written. Could you help...
  40. C

    accessing .exe files

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) How do I access .exe files to remove because they are tring to connect to DSN server. Kids downloaded spyware.