Opera

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Opera.
  1. aps_88f3

    Sound card advice

    Hey everyone! Hope this is in the correct category. Just looking at a new build and considering whether or not to include a dedicated sound card. My previous ROG motherboard had supremefx on there and although I can say from first hand experience there was more depth and fidelity to the sound...
  2. S

    EVGA GTX 770 ACX rattle?

    Hi, I purchased a 770 SC from amazon about two weeks ago. The acx cooler rattles at certain rpms around 50% on precision x. Apparently this is a common issue with the cooler, which of course I couldn't have discovered before I bought the EVGA card and not the asus:kaola: But anyway.... I've...
  3. H

    840 pro vs evo

    which one should i get evo vs pro? and why? i am looking for 256 gb size. Thank you.
  4. D

    coil noise and crash

    For some reason when i am using my computer i would get coil noise all of the sudden and my window would turn gray like when your graphic driver crashes. I don't know if anyone out there have the same problem as me :( . This would only happen like once a month
  5. M

    How's this build? Non-OC and for gaming only

    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3qViy How is it? Good or bad?
  6. mohamedddo

    Kingston 16GB DT 101 G2 problem

    i have problem on my Kingston 16GB When I insert the DataTraveler into the USB port on my PC, the unit is recognized but without any space and closed , when i try to open it , gives me message to format it and when i try to format it doesn't work i try every thing .
  7. J

    Ethernet Issue on Reboot

    Not sure that this issue is best addressed as an XP problem but thought I would start here. I have Win XP on one hard drive and Debian Linux on a second drive. I have noticed that if I am running Linux and restart the computer, then select Windows XP in the Grub loader, that when XP starts the...
  8. G

    Cannot seat my 20+4 pin connector!

    This is really aggravating, this thing just will not snap in. The 20 pin snaps in, but not with the 4 pin. I've given it as much force as can be permitted. Not sure if the PSU is to blame or what. What can I do? hardware: ECS z87h3-a4, evga 600b
  9. S

    What FPS and setting should I be running AC 4 on?

    I currently have: AMD 8350 8GB RAM Nvidia GTX 760 At the minute I seem to be getting FPS like 30 with V-Sync turned off. After searching the internet some have said that installing Direct 3D Overrider and forcing triple buffering and forcing V-Sync gave them vastly improved performance on...
  10. R

    New Build Problems

    Just booted computer for first time. Computer turns on have fans working. power to gpu,mobo, disk tray works. After about 30 seconds computer shuts off and turns self back on. have no display to monitor. Any clues? I can post my build list if needed.
  11. tater5761

    Incorrect Temperature Readings MSI FM2-A75MA-E35

    I have the MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 paired with an AMD a6-5400k. Because the stock cooler fan is quite loud I want to use Smart Fan Control. The issue with Smart Fan Control is that my motherboard seems to be reading cpu temps incorrectly. I have tried CPUID HWMonitor and Piriform Speccy. The...
  12. I

    T100 Reading Mode

    I recently got an Asus T100 and was looking through the programs that came installed on it and there is one shortcut called ReadingModeWatchDogShortcut that leads to ReadingModeWatchDogx86.exe under the program Asus Reading Mode. I know that the Asus Reading Mode gives colored tints to certain...
  13. L

    How do I get my Solitaire Game to save my games on Windows 7?

    I have Windows 7 Home Premium. For some reason, my Solitaire Game will no longer save the games I play. I click Save game .. but when I open Solitaire back up .. it goes to a new game. Can you help anyone?
  14. J

    optimus not wanted

    What 15 inches laptop runs not involving optimus and does it only based on its dedicated graphic card?
  15. I

    Blue Screen after updating NVIDIA GEFORCE 610M graphic driver

    After I updated my graphic driver(updated to ver .3182), I tried to play one game( I tried Valve's Dota2), and after a while, the infamous blue screen appeared. I tried to play other high-graphic game(Assassin Creed, FIFA 13, GTA IV), and my pc crashes to the blue screen moments after I started...
  16. ManaMou

    BSOD on Battlefield 4 Help me please.

    So i was playing Battlefield 4 yesterday and after about one hour of gameplay i got a blue screen of death.Can someone help me find what caused it?My catalyst drivers are on 13.9 version. My specs are: i5 4670 Sapphire 7770 Ghz edition 8Gb 1333 mhz ddr3 ram 650watt PSU I think it might be a...
  17. giantbucket

    brand generalities? msi / sapphire / gigabyte / asus / etc

    when i look at my options for a GPU, i feel like i'm buying toothpaste - 17 different colour boxes, each one says "new look, same great product". so how do i narrow things down once i've settled on a chipset brand and model? why would i typically reach for an ASUS instead of a Zotac, or vice...
  18. O

    First Time Intel Gaming Home Build Review

    Hi - This would my first build... Can someone have a look and confirm it all makes sense, and there are not some obvious flaws or better parts for the same price? Tks. Country: Canada Intended use: Gaming, home cinema, photo processing I want something quiet but also powerful enough so that...
  19. shaqxolotl

    Which windows 7?

    Hi everyone! I am currenty about to build my new gaming system but dont know which is the best OS? Windows 7 X64 home, pro or ultimate for just gaming on steam and internet surfing? Help would be appriciated! Thanks.
  20. I

    What could be wrong with my computer?

    OK, so I just got this old computer for free that I need to use for something, and stupidly, I took the CPU out before booting. It definitely worked before, and I just wanted a look at the CPU, but its a really weird design where the CPU comes off with the heat sink and isn't clamped to the...
  21. E

    Windows Experience Index says my disk transfer rate sucks

    I've installed windows 7 on my laptop and i noticed that in the experience index, the disk transfer rate was 2.0 When i had vista on this machine this number was much higher (i think it was 5 but i forgot) So this has to be a driver problem. All other drivers installed successfully including...
  22. G

    upgrading from XP Home ed. to XP Pro

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I tried this upgrade according to the instructions and following the screen prompts; then as it got to the loading program mode I got the "blue screen". After many emails to Dell (the computer mfg.) searching the...
  23. C

    Changing CPU process priority

    Will my games or programs run faster if I change the CPU process priority to HIGH or Realtime?
  24. B

    Missing Memory In Windows 7

    I need a little help trying to diagnose my daughters computer problem while I'm deployed to Afghanistan. She just recently has windows 7 home premium 64 bit installed. It's been working great for over a month now, but yesterday she said she tried to install a game and she got an error saying...
  25. C

    UAC screen contains language bar

    Hi all, A rather odd issue here. Everytime I play Day of Defeat:Source (and quit back to Windows 7) I get the strange occurance that when I next get into a UAC 'choice' a language bar appears at the top right hand side of the screen. I only have one language selected and one keyboard...
  26. G

    Default mail client

    Hello, Just need EMail to chat with friends HELP!
  27. M

    Windows 7 driver for scanjet 4c

    Hello, I have an HP ScanJet 4c scanner that still works great. It has a full-sized transparency adapter which makes it hard to replace. I need to install a driver for windows 7. Anyone know where I can get one for this scanner?
  28. G

    H.P. Support.........contradiction in terms!!!

    Hello, Having already paid HP for a computer with associated hardware/software I do not believe I need to pay another organisation to repair same. Why do they make it so difficult to get fixes for their equipment? It seems they want to milk their customers of their last pennies. No more HP...
  29. MCchum

    Installing win7 over win 7 RC

    I bought win 7 ultimate 64 and currently have win 7 rc ulti 64 installed . Would i install full version as a upgrade ? or ? I am trying not to lose what I got installed on comp . Any help would be appreciated Thank You
  30. T

    Question

    My desktop took a major crap on me because the motherboard died, in this desktop i have a 400gig hd with alot of info on it i REALLY want back, and the original hard drive. I'm stuck on this sh*tty acer laptop but i wanted to know if it was possible for me to some how use my desktop's hard drive...
  31. U

    Win 7 reboot loop

    I have had quite a tough time installing windows 7 x64, but after several attempts, i thought i finally had it. Now im stuck in a restart loop. this occurs when (boot from hd) "setup is preparing your computer for first use", after about 4 seconds, my system restarts. I have tried swapping out...
  32. A

    New to RAID - Can I do this?

    I recently changed to a single 1TB SSD but I also have 2 512GB SSD's sitting around. Can I run the 2 512's to mirror the 1TB? I believe this would be a RAID 1 setup? thanks!
  33. B

    New System What Kind??

    HI, I m looking to buy new computer but i don't know which system is the best of these or the newer one, or the fester ones.(THX) AMD Athlon 64 ( AMD Athlon 64 X2 Intel Core 2 Duo Intel Core 2 Quad Intel Core Duo Intel Pentium 4 Intel Pentium 4 HT Intel Xeon
  34. R

    Any point to switch from XP to Windows 7 (home user)?

    Just a home user. Mostly gaming. Home oriented stuff includes Office XP (2002), and Quicken. The other main software I use is Adobe Premier Pro CS3 video software (includes Encore, the DVD writing program), and Visual Studio 2005. My system, isn't the latest, but newer stuff isn't a lot faster...
  35. C

    How to switch from windows 7 to xp

    Hello, i have an old desktop its really slow it sure could use more RAM but we never chip out the money for one (by the way it started with xp pro but i upgraded to win 7 ultimate) and now my computer is really slow and blacks out when i switch users and takes a really long time to come back...
  36. G

    Round Robin thoughts

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?) First of all, I must say that the new way of playing on N.A.O is much much better - when I suggested the idea, I was not really aware of server games, but soon leant after problems people had with different operating systems etc...
  37. G

    Optimal fishing skill levels in different areas?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?) Hey all, is there website or a mod that tells me what range my skill should be at, when fishing in a given place? (so that I will be able to catch something, and still will get skill increase most of the time). If it can also show me where...
  38. F

    First Build - 4770K GTX780 for flight sim

    Hi All, I'm planning my first build and could use some advice. The rig's purpose will primarily be to run Microsoft FSX but will be used for some gaming too. Here's my first pass: CPU - Intel 4770K 3.5Ghz overclocked to 4.2G (or higher) Motherboard - Asus Maximus VI Formula or Asus Z87-A...
  39. V

    Bluetooth peripheral device for windows 7

    can i find driver
  40. P

    Spooler susystem App stopped working

    Hi I tryed to install drivers for my lexmark P6250 and I recived this message,spooler susystem App stopped working and closed. What does it mean? And how do I fit it? I own a new dell and have windows Vista