P2P

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with P2P.
  1. makaveli2007

    TV connected to Graphics Card HDMI output

    hi i have an ass notebook, and it got HDMI Video output , so i can connect it to my HD TV. if you ever connected your pc\notebbok to TV , you know that there's few option : such "unite both disply" (which shows the same on notebooks monitor & TV ), & "extended display". (which uses your TV...
  2. M

    My computer c screen is half black

    All of a sudden my computer screen is 1/2 black with the "start" button showing in the black and the time, date and day in the black, what do I do to get the whole screen back. M
  3. N

    Antivirus

    Hello, what is the best free antivirus for window 7 ultimate
  4. B

    Javascript

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) For some reason lately I cannot open links using Javascript. I don't know how to fix this. I have something called Java Web Start on my computer but I don't know what it is or how it got there. Under Tools in IE, there is...
  5. A

    Cannot detact the harddrive

    hey guys , i wipe my computer HardDrive with Draik's. it wipe completly , i was trying to reinstall winxp, it gives me massage: setup did not find any hard disk drivers installed in your computer. could you guys please help me . i am stuck
  6. A

    How to view my internet password on Wiondows 7

    How do I view my internet password with windows 7?
  7. I

    Fractal Define R2 XL Front Fan not Spinning

    I opened up the front 'door' of my fractal case, then opened up the other little slot, and see a white fan on the top of the two fan slots not spinning. I don't know what to do. I'm a newbie with computers, so help me out.
  8. D

    Cannot access encrypted files xp pro ... simply turned it on - cannot turn it of

    since the messy install of the version 3 update ... when my xp pro (hp workstation) mysteriously started using an extra 200+ mb of RAM ... making it marginally useful for running my financial apps (which take a lot). Now i cannot get to any file type within an encrypted folder, cannot decrypt...
  9. G

    desktop question

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) okay this is a really stupid question. I have a personal picture on my desktop as the background and the desktop icons all had clear background instead of a background color...then my daughter punched a whole bunch of...
  10. Audiohill

    270X vs 660 SC Help

    Hello! I am doing a AMD based build and I am constantly getting pulled back and forth between AMD and Nvidia. I had two different cards in mind, AMD R9 270X (Not sure which version of it, feel free to recommend one) or the EVGA GTX 660 SC. I would be using my machine to play games such as...
  11. N

    Unable to read files written on a CD-R using Windows 95

    When I try to receive word documents I either get the message that internet is not responding or the screen fades out and I have to exit. These files are stored on CD-R using Word 2010 on Windows 7.
  12. G

    Keyboard not responding during boot

    my keboard is not responding at all. I've tried ps/2 and usb keyboards. they light up but do nothing plase help!!
  13. G

    Compaq Presario 1200

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) I have a 1200 power problem. When I plug in the adapter the a/c light comes on, does not show the battery being charged and will not power up. I bought a new voltage regulator board and have the same problem. I t did, however, charge...
  14. R

    [SOLVED] Having Trouble Burning Ubuntu to a Disk on Mac

    So, my PC is all messed up and I have been using this macbook recently. I am trying to install Ubuntu on a blank disk so I can install it on my PC. I tried following the directions at the Ubuntu website but I think there is something wrong. First off, I go into the Disk Utility and for some...
  15. A

    Please check your newly installed hardware

    hello, when i start my computer system,after booting ,the blue screen appear and it become restarted what is the problem.also some times my mother board doesnot detect my harddisk,
  16. M

    Help please

    how can i install XP in DELL inspiron 14R T541005IN8?
  17. L

    Toshiba Satellite Keyboard enter button not working

    my laptop is stuck at safe mode configurations and all buttons are functioning well except the enter button. how can i navigate though this problem and whats the short cut for the enter button
  18. L

    Can i delete Microsoft Net Framework from my computer

    Will I suffer if I delete all references to .NET from my computer?
  19. L

    Windows 7 turn off keyboard

    the keyboard will not work on HP laptop. Somehow it ot turned off!
  20. G

    pavilion 6730 sound card

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) What is a simple way to check the functioning of a sound card? I have a hp pavilion 6730 and all audio except for playing cds has gone totally caput for my pc.
  21. G

    How do get rid error 4011 on facebook game?

    erorr4011
  22. T

    Intel Core2 Duo E6850 wont boot fully.

    Hello im new on tomshardware and actually i dont have any kind of backround from Forums. My original computer: Intel core2 Duo E6300 1,86Ghz 3 GB DDr2 3x 1Gb Ati Radeon HD 5450 1GB and there is the original PSU dont know the model but its 200W (MAX output) So my problem is that i Got my new...
  23. J

    Outlook Express Icon is missing from taskbar

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I am running SP2 and I use Outlook Express. The Outlook Express Icon does not show up on the taskbar. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks
  24. G

    Game GENERALS

    Hello,I.have installed the game but i cant install the crack,what should i do?
  25. J

    How to Use both Wireless and LAN at work. I want to Use wireless for web, and LAN for All Other Domain\File\print etc. is th

    I want to Use wireless for web, and LAN for All Other Domain\File\print etc. is this possible? (using a win7 laptop) Thanks
  26. H

    Will this be Bottlenecking?

    Hi everyone I was wondering if this would be bottlenecking in the PC I will be making, specs: CPU: AMD A8-5600K APU Quad Core Processor Socket FM2 3.6GHZ 4MB 100W GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 650 1071MHZ 1GB 1.71MHZ GDDR5 DVI-D HDMI D-Sub PCI-E HDCP DX11 Video Card Thank you.
  27. B

    Resize HDD portion from HDD 1 To HDD 2 ?

    I have both Seagate internet HDD. Once is just 160GB and the second is 500GB (which recently bought). How can I merge the partition space on HDD 2 to HDD1. I mean to say. My C drive is only have 5% space left, so my second drive which have 500 GB, i want to give 100GB to the C: drive which is...
  28. F

    I really need help finding the BenQ XL2420T monitor!!

    Guys, I was planning to get this monitor this week and it was available on a few places and I was planning on getting it from amazon, but now amazon has raised the price from about $380 to over $480 and nowhere seems to have it in stock. I'm going to travel soon so I really need this monitor...
  29. L

    Free windows 7 64-bit recovery cd

    need windows 7 64 bit recovery CD for installing the same in my laptap as i have key for the same.
  30. T

    How to fix desktop not connecting to internet with adapter

    Hello I have just purchased a new avatar gaming computer but when I booted it up I could not connect so I plugged in a wireless adapter and it still won't connect I have tried looking it up but I can't find the answer I'm going out tomorrow to buy a new router and wireless adapter at bestbuy so...
  31. B

    dell xp user issues

    I am unable to access the start screen to put a temporary user in to delete the old user and make a new what am I to do for a
  32. G

    Quick prompts!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) I am trying to use the default fax program in XP but the prompts for information are too quick for me to respond.I end up having to close the host program down(word)that I am trying to fax from. My screen gets full of...
  33. M

    Changing the adminstrator and the password on a used computer.

    Hello, I have gotten a used computer from my brother and it's password protected and he can't remember the password so in order to have access to some programs I need to change the password.HELP!!!!!
  34. A

    Printer model F220 series, error the paper is jammed but paper is not jammed wha

    My printer F220 series is giving an error, but i check paper is not jam, so what I do?
  35. D

    Why is it taking so long for a Youtube video to start?

    Okay, so I was testing out some different screen display type things in Windows 8 and I remeber checking a box about like double checking or rendering or something along the lines of that, but now it takes AGES to even get 2 seconds of a video! And no it's not my internet because I play alot of...
  36. G

    Recycle Bin Error-"Cannot delete file; cannot read from th..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) HI all, About a week ago, I started to get this message when emptying the Recycle Bin--"Cannot delete file; cannot read from the source file or disk". I seem to have 2 unknown items in the bin that I cannot remove. I have...
  37. M

    Installing XP on a Hp Compaq 2510p laptop

    Any one know how to install xp on a hp compaq 2510p laptop. I get the bsod when i try. the laptop originally had vista on it, but xp replaced it, but i have to reinstall it.
  38. J

    Benq xl2420t or Dell u2711

    Hi guys, i was wondering if i could get some opinions and help. Im looking to buy a single monitor to replace the 2 Viewsonic VA2222w's i currently own. Iv'e been looking at either buying the Benq xl2420t for its 120hz and possible 3d, or the Dell u2711 for the ips panel and 2560x1440...
  39. ITsonic

    Violent Anarchists Help French Authorities Crush Pension Protests

    Pointless rioting, burning of cars and smashing shop windows has “shot the protest movement in the foot” Paul Joseph Watson Prison Planet.com Wednesday, October 20, 2010 Violent anarchists in France who have spent the last week pointlessly smashing shop windows and setting fire to cars have...
  40. M

    Load 64 bit system

    I want 64 bit system. Which software i can load? please help me. poor in english please excuse me.