Proliant

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Proliant.
  1. H

    Faceplate for Crown DC300A

    looking for a good condition faceplate for a Crown DC300A. The one I have is etched with what appears to be chemical/water damage and I haven't a clue how to clean
  2. A

    I had internet explrer 8 and then upgraded to IE9 now all I get is freezes I hav

    Hello, I can not get IE8 to work again it also freezes or is continually running on a site. This is rediculous can any one assist me please. I have uninstalled IE( and followed all the internet fixes still no good I have done a complete scan using Norton 360 still no good Please help
  3. I

    New ASUS 1155 socket motherboards

    I am getting a new pc soon.. i was wondering when ther Sabortooth 67 and asus maximus extreme IV boards will be out? and which one would u recommend?
  4. D

    DiscWasher D4+ System?

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.tech (More info?) Who makes the DiscWasher D4+ System now? Last bit I found was that Thomson bought the brand rights to DiscWasher, but I can't find anything on its website...
  5. G

    Studio Light Dimmers -Source?

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?) Where does one get those variac dimmers with the big off white knobs that I see in many recording studios? Do they work with low voltage (12v) halogen lighting?
  6. F

    Qury about driver

    Hello, i have umax astra 3600 scanner but i cannot install it on windows 7 can u send me driver for it. Thanks
  7. G

    Sound Card Problem

    Archived from groups: alt.computer,rec.audio.pro (More info?) For some reason, the onboard sound card in my IBM 6579 computer (Intel motherboard) clips the audio input at -5db. There's nothing I can do to drive the input signal to 100%, although it is 100% clipped at -5db. I installed the...
  8. H

    Connected to internet but nothing's loading?

    My laptop was running fine, but for a couple days it starting acting up. It says that I'm connected but it doesn't load anything. I've unplugged and replugged every cord from both my router and modem, and it's not my laptop because I took it to a friend's house and it worked fine there. I've...
  9. G

    Tascam 80-8 parts

    I need the plastic reel retainers for my Tascam 80-8 tape recorder. These are the plastic round retainers that you loosen up each time you want to remove a reel from the front of the machine to replace with a different roll. Please call. Will pay cash 720-253-2213 Tommy