Registry Error

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Registry Error.
  1. uplink-svk

    No money for 10 gbps SFP NiCs, what's faster than 1 gbps, and affordable between two computesr?

    Hi there guys, Lately I've invested a LOT to my computer, now I built a server, first on Windows Server 20102 R2 legal, now I hit it with Windows 8.1. I'm waiting for some Mellanox refurbished 10 gbps sfp adapter/s, but I'm not sure if it would work. In general I want to use server as extened...
  2. KaiserPhantasma

    Seagate vs Western Digital vs Hitachi vs other harddrive brands which is better?

    the title says it all be it price to storage capacity ratio to reliability to warranty coverage
  3. K

    780ti sli or 980ti

    So I currently have a MSI 780 ti gaming 3g graphics card and im trying to decide if I should throw my card into SLi with another 780ti or if I should try and sell it to get a 980ti or Fury X card. I game at 1080p but like to downsample. Thanks in advance
  4. A

    Unable to remove Bitcoin Miner

    Hi, I have KAV 2015 installed with latest updates and just out of curiosity I installed MalwareBytes and it picked up Trojan.Bitcoin Miner in svchost. I am on Win 8.1 pro . Malwarebytes scanned and I selected remove items and it asked me to restart PC for the removal process . So I restarted and...
  5. DemoScout

    What is a good LGA 1150 Motherboard for under $80?

    I'm planning on purchasing an ASRock H97M Anniversary or MSI B75MA-P45. Are those good, or are there any better Micro-ATX ones under $80? I don't plan on overclocking anytime soon. (Maybe) Important Specs: -Gigabyte R9 290 -8 GB RAM (One stick) -Two 1TB WD Blue HDD -Corsair 750W PSU -Rosewill...
  6. C

    BENQ XL2420TE recognized as Generic Non PNP monitor

    Hi guys, So I opened my computer yesterday and my computer can't recognize my monitor. It is showing "Generic Non PNP monitor" with only 1024x768(native) and 800x600 resolution with up to 240 hz refresh rate ( but when you choose refresh rate higher than 120 hz, its saying out of...
  7. K

    fx8320e vs 8350

    Is the extra 800mhz worth the extra 20 bucks? cpu boss keeps them pretty close but sometimes i cant trust that site
  8. T

    League of Legends budget build

    I'm looking to build my first PC! I only intend to use this computer for league of legends and am looking for a cheep affordable build that will allow the game to run at moderate FPS. nothing crazy! I'm not really interested in upgrading in the future, i just need it to last a year or two. I'm...
  9. D

    r7 250x bf3/4

    i would just like to know what fps i would get in bf3 with a r7 250x overclocked to 1ghz at 1600x 900 low settings
  10. Y

    Quad core processor

    Are there any quad core processors which are cheap and have the lga 1150 socket but not the intel core i5 ? Please help since I want to livestream
  11. N

    Need someone to look over my gaming rig before purchase!

    Should i change anything or am I good to go? Do I need that much watt? I don't think the motherboard has wifi either? Will this be a nice quite gaming rig?
  12. R

    Gtx 770 or R9 280X For Gaming

    Trying to decide whether to get the 770 or the 280x
  13. F

    R9 290 vs 970/980

    So I have one of the release 290s with the stock cooler which I was hopeing to put in crossfire but I cant put any aftermarket cooler on it because of my case. So I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading to a 970 or 980, or should I wait for cards like the 390(X)? Thanks
  14. SlimmerthanShady

    RAM vs SSD

    I'm looking to upgrade my build in the near future and I can't decide which to get a SSD or RAM. Right now I only have 4GB of ram and a 1TB WD HDD. Which would give me better performance? Thanks
  15. George Lazu

    Powersource for motherboard

    Hello, i want to purchase this motherboard http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/FM2A55M-HD+/ But i do not know what power source should i buy. What wattage should it have? I do not want a very expensive power source, only one that would to the job. Also, would this motherboard work with this CPU...
  16. X

    ASUS Q-Fan: Package or core temp?

    Which temp reading does it use? Do I need to account for the difference when setting a fan profile? Thanks.
  17. O

    thoughts on revised build

    here it is: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/otisriedel/saved/4hQV
  18. mprospero

    Microsoft Office for iPad Review

    Microsoft Office for iPad is a powerful, but pricey productivity suite that delivers a robust set of features in a touch-friendly format. Microsoft Office for iPad Review : Read more
  19. K

    4GB DDR3 1.333MHz and 4GB DDR3 1.6MHz

    Can these 2 RAM works together just fine in a same CPU ?
  20. Z

    No sound on Asus VI hero - help!

    so i've just build my new rig with forementioned motherboard, and everything is fine and dandy except i cant get any sound to work. there is no USB-headseat option listed under playback devices and when i plug my headset-usb in windows say "USB device was not recognized" any ideas? edit: i have...
  21. K

    how to change video file resolution from 1920x1600 to 1920x1080

    my samsung TV ES6100 does not support files bigger than 1920x1080. i have several movies in 1920x1600 resolution. how can i change them to 1920x1080?
  22. M

    Will this be ok for my motherboard

    ok im a noob to this i this is my first build ok i got a asrock z77 extreme4 motherboard with 3570k cpu i just orderd my ram corsair 8gb Vengeance CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9 i zoomed into the serial number on the ram after i bought it and it said 4x CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9 but the ebay title says ( 2x 4gb...
  23. B

    Computer not shutting down

    Hey guys, so i recently built a computer about 3-4 weeks ago. All was going well until today, which i installed mcafee antivirus plus 2013 which i got for free when purchasing windows 8. Hardware: Phantom 410 CPU: Intel i5 3570k PSU: OCZ Modxstream 700w MotherBoard: Asrock z77 Extreme 4 RAM...
  24. G

    Data recovery from a RAID set with XP Pro

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Has anybody got any ideas on how I can recover data from a 4x40gb raid set that has been mirrored and striped? I am unable to get the drives to boot because I fear one drive has failed, and so am getting a blue screen...
  25. B

    How do i open a inactive hard disk

    my hard disk was active but now inactive and i am unable to open it, how can i get it open without formatting it cause it has important things like college projects and assignments, plz help me email me at briander_101@yahoo.com and have open hard disk as a subject
  26. G

    IEEE 1394 PORT ON DELL D800

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hello, I have a Dell d800 that the IEEE / 1394 port is not working. I have tried everything : bought a cardbus card for the 1394, uninstall the device then reboot for windows to re-establish the drivers, disabled...
  27. G

    Not Booting

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) My buddy gave me his computer to look at, cause it's not booting...Plus, it beeps like an English cop car, even after it gets turned off...I took out the CPU to see if it was fried, but it looks fine... My guess would be a...
  28. G

    taskbar

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) i feel really stupid for asking this question but i need to know how do i change my taskbar from being on the left side of my screen to back to the bottom. someone in my house changed it and i dont know how they did it so...
  29. H

    Storage questions

    hi good day... may i know please what is the recommended amount of storage for a gaming. is it 1 or 2 TB? next question is for my possible upgrade for C: drive, which is better SSD or 1TB Raptor? thanks in advance...
  30. U

    P4P800 SE Deluxeand Win98 install problem

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus (More info?) Are there known issues with Win98se and the P4P800 se? This board and P4 3 ghz CPU have created havoc in a college level computer repair class. Five out of seven will not boot to Windows. The boot goes to the Windows screen...
  31. B

    Laptop dell inspiron 8600 troubleshooting

    my sis-in-law has a dell inspiron laptop with windows 7 home premium 64 bit.. She has lost her ability to access the internet. When she tries, she gets--diagnosis connection problems. Her modem/router has all lights on and everything else is as it was a week before the inability to access the...
  32. G

    Can't send attachments

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Running Win XP Home up to date and Mozilla Thunderbird. ADSL Connection via pci internal modem (absolute bog standard from BeWAN) Can use FTP, HTTP etc with absolutely no problems and can send text mails but as you climb...
  33. G

    SFC ?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hello, Can SFC be setup to run and only create a log file? Take Care. beamish.
  34. A

    USB Device not recognized

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I know people have asked this question before, but I still haven't found an answer and I am in a slightly different situation. I am running a Dell Inspiron 1000 with Windows XP SP2. I purchased a WinTV PVR USB2...
  35. C

    XP PRO Recovery

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) I tried to recover my system and i had a "VIA FIR VT1211 Device Driver for win2k/xp Faild. How do i fix that prob?
  36. D

    USB 2.0 removable disk with NTFS

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Hi, There is anyone that know how to use NTFS over a USB2.0 removable disk? I have tried in various mode without result. The only way to use the external drive in Windows XP is formatting it with FAT32 file system Can anyone...
  37. J

    I need help choosing a graphics card!

    I am building a PC with this motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157256 It will have the Xeon E3-1275V2, and 8 gigs of ram. But I cannot decide on which graphics card to buy, I could go with the integrated graphics, a Radeon HD 3870 X2, or A Radeon HD 6850. I am...
  38. G

    Appending files

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I would like to be able to append a set of image files together into a single file. The file format is *.NEF(Nikon raw image format). Is there an "easy" way to do this without writing a program ? For example I have 5...
  39. S

    Noobie on a Build

    Hi guys I'm new to this website and I just want to start on a new build. I know how to build a omputer but I don't know which parts are compatable with each other. Can you tell me for these parts...
  40. J

    Check this out!!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) We just opened a new website community at www.geekregime.com This is a tech community that offers free computer and software tech support for everyone. There is also discussion on other topics as well. You can let loose in...