Registry Error

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Registry Error.
  1. G

    Recycle Bin size

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) Wondering if there is a registry hack or something I can do to make the Recycle Bin take an absolute value (or percentage between 0 and 1%). Problem I'm having is that my drive is 160gb so even at 1% it is reserving 1.6gb which...
  2. F

    Problem creating new partitions on unallocated space - Windows 7

    Sooooo... I'm a bit OCD when it comes to my computer and I've formatted various laptops and desktops over the years "just because" I love that fresh new computer feeling. I'm not new to formatting which is why I'm posting this thread: I'm lost and don't know where to go next. I booted from my...
  3. J

    Turning on terminal server 128-bit encryption?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?) Please help me, as I've been searching microsoft's site for almost an hour without success..... John
  4. G

    Windows 2003 Login problem...

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?) Please help... After what appears to be a successful install of the demo version I am unable to login... It appears all normal - I login appears to accept my password - but then it logs itself back out... Very confused!!!
  5. A

    Can you change a 34 bit system in a pc to a 64 bit?

    How can I change my daughters 34 bit OS in her laptop to a 64 bit OS?
  6. H

    Find a file

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?) I would like to find a web page that I have viewed previously, I am hoping it may still be cached. How can I perform a serch of the cached web pages for a keywork, the standard Windows Search function does not appear to...
  7. G

    Folders

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?) I have very many folders in the WINNT folder that have the general name $NtUninstallKB000000$. Can I delete them??
  8. L

    windows xp 64 on S2875

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.tyan (More info?) Has anyone tried Windows XP 64 on a S2875 motherboard yet ? Thanks, Lynn
  9. G

    Congratulations to our new MVP!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?) Brian A., aka Mr. Brian Sesko, has *finally* received the MVP Award he so richly deserves. Welcome to the club, Brian! About freakin' time, eh? -- Gary S. Terhune MS MVP Shell/User...
  10. L

    Whats better satellite pro or hp 67306

    Hello,
  11. D

    Linux noob needs help with wget command

    So, I'm trying to set up a moving wallpaper on ububtu using the instructions found at this link: http://www.simplehelp.net/2010/05/31/how-to-set-a-rotating-picture-of-the-earth-as-your-wallpaper-in-ubuntu/ Everything goes smoothly until I try to set the image as my wallpaper, at which point I...
  12. JMcEntegart

    Deals Nov. 15: Linksys Wireless-N Range Extender $37.99

    Check out today's awesome deals from our partner, LogicBUY. Deals Nov. 15: Linksys Wireless-N Range Extender $37.99 : Read more
  13. JMcEntegart

    Apple Stores Preparing Secrets for WWDC Announcement

    What's Apple going to announce at WWDC next month? Apple Stores Preparing Secrets for WWDC Announcement : Read more
  14. G

    Average Internet Connection Speeds on a Decline

    Internet users lost, on average, about 14 percent of their Internet connection speed in the fourth quarter for 2011. Average Internet Connection Speeds on a Decline : Read more
  15. G

    16 bit windows subsystem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) can anyone help please. tryed loading a game on the pc today and was shown a promt box titled 16 bit windows subsystem . and in tis prompt the following message:-C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable...
  16. G

    Gigabyte's GV-N68T256DH Graphics Card: Give the Heatsink Its Mod Due

    You want everyone to notice your graphics card's stand-out beauty, but instead it gets the face down treatment once installed in your case. Gigabyte wants to right this wrong with its GV-N68T256DH, so you can unleash the true mod potential of that glowing fan and colored heatsink. Gigabyte's...
  17. G

    $500 Dollar build advice.

    The operating system will make it $600. Since I am not ordering online, very uncommon and low availability components cannot be part of the build. The computer will be used for gaming, video editing, but, it will not be a gaming only PC, I don't want to go for a processor slower than an...
  18. M

    Win7 dell logo

    i need the dell logo for win 7
  19. P

    Canon 5000f scangear for windows 7

    I need software and driver for my canon 5000f scanner now that I have moved to windows 7 and can't seem to find Arcsoft PhotoStudio or ScanGear anywhere.