Street Fighter

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Street Fighter.
  1. G

    Attn JWooley

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?) I have a pair of gloves here that you might find useful for your bowazon. Let me know if they are, and what time(s) you expect to be on battle.net in the next few days, so I can drop them off: Fiend Grip Gauntlets (60 strength required) Level...
  2. D

    No sound!!!

    Hi, got a question...I recently upgraded the RAM in my gateway gm5076e and at first it was fine, then i ordered 2 more gb of ram and went to go install those and it didnt work. so i took out the 2 new 1gb cards and put the old 512mb cards back in, computer works fine, but now my sound doesnt...
  3. N

    Best i7-930 mobo? Please help...

    I'm looking to building a gaming computer and order the parts today and tomorrow. I have a i7-930 processor and want to put it to good gaming rig ;-) It's been a while since I built a computer...bet here we go. I have only one 22" monitor, but down the line, I want get 2 more and a ATI Radeon...