Street Fighter

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Street Fighter.
  1. Berzerker_999

    Real time

    what is the difference between realtime, and not realtime? what does realtime do?
  2. easyspeak

    Can you provide feedback on my build?

    Hello, I am purchasing a prebuilt and would just like feedback from users who have experience with similar builds. Coolermaster Haf 922 Asrock z77 extreme4 Intel i7-3770k stock heatsink HD 7870 2GB 2x4GB G Skill 1600MHz 120GB intel ssd 750 Corsair psu 80+certified crossfire ready 10x LG blu...
  3. G

    HEEEELP

    Hey I want to buy a new grafic card, I have a quad core, vista 32 and 2gb ddr2 ram. I want to buy the best compatible card and are there any difference between the brands??? I was goin with the GeForce 9500GT - 1 Gb GDDR2 Is there any better card for my chipset?
  4. G

    Removing non-neighbourhood sims

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?) Hi! I'm fed up with those Sims from wherever coming home after school or work. I want the people in my neighbourhood to befriend each other, not some strangers. Is there an easy, safe way to prevent them from visiting or passing by or...
  5. R

    Halo: no speach in cut sceans

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?) I resonantly got the original Halo. On WinXP it plays ok and during game play (like the directions in the cryo chamber) speech works fine. However in the cut scenes there is background music and sound effects - but no speech. I...
  6. G

    A Patch Oddity

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) There's this daughter of one of the huge families in my neighborhood who's a family sim, and was getting quite close to elderhood without even having kissed a man in her entire life (excepting her male relatives, of course). In fact, she...
  7. L

    NVIDIA 8800 Ultra

    My buddy at work has more money than he knows what to do with and just upgraded his system.... again. I mentioned that I wanted to upgrade my desktop (finally!) and he offered to sell me his NVIDIA 8800 Ultra for $150. I didn't realize how many cards have been put out since this one was...
  8. G

    Selling and Crafting at the same time?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?) I've heard that you can buy craft tables (like a forge, loom, desk, etc.) and put them in your room. Does this mean that you could sell and craft at the same time? Oh...one more thing. I know you can browse the merchant boards while you...
  9. R

    RCA Audio to Line In on computer cable?

    Kinda weird, but is there a cable available where I can take the sound coming out of my xbox to the computer without using the tv tuner inputs? Do they make RCA to Line-IN (similar to headphone jack) cables? (that i can plug into my sound card) Thanks in advance. r02
  10. G

    junk i have for trade

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) +ma gc +curse gv +69 def gc dwarf star aldurs armor raven lore nokozan 4 sock monarch eye of etlich um fal i need: griz sheild +soc skills gc's gheeds
  11. G

    FS: 4 pacman boards

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) I have 4 pacman boards, all have new roms - all work except the 'characters' are missing. these boards are original - not bootlegs. serious offers only. thanks jon --...
  12. G

    unlocling all levels in quake iii areana

    Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?) hi all, can someone tell me how to unlock all the levels in quake iii arena. i had to reinstall the game and dont remember how i did this the last time. im also searching google. any help would be greatly appreciated. bob b.
  13. G

    Pavilion ze5000 hard drive failure

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) My 2 year old ze5000 hard drive failed. Since it is an IBM Travelstar HD, does anyone know if it carries a longer warranty? Would IBM replace the drive?
  14. J

    What is a good Setup for playing Wow?

    Ok what is a decently good system for wow? I am replacing everything in my pc , an wonder what I should get? I DO NOT want the best computer around (Wow doesn't take the best computer out to play ) . I'm not wanting to spend $250 on a graphic card. Id like to play a little above middle...
  15. A

    X1950Pro for $175 shipped?

    Anyone have any info on this card? Asus EAX1950PRO/HTDP/256M Radeon X1950 PRO Video Card Newegg ran out of the $199.99 Sapphire cards, so I did some looking around. Seems like a good deal, no?
  16. G

    keyboard compatability

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I`ve just updated from windows 98 to XP and now the keys on my keyboard seem to be re-arranged. How do I resolve this ?
  17. J

    Windows 8 Acer Aspire P3

    Its in chinese, how do i change it to english?
  18. N

    Windows 7 & USB Disk Drives

    Okay, so this is kinda weird.. So i have A Gateway DX4300, and all USB DEVICES work (ex. Speakers, keyboard, Mouse, etc.) However, All USB Flash Drives aren't detected. No Notification, no Device Manager, No Disk Management, Nothing. Any ideas? OTHER DETAILS: OS: Win7 Pro RAM: 8GB DDR2 HDD: 1TB
  19. G

    RADEON 9550

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) I've been looking for a 9550 256mb card on eBay (yes, I'm cheap). I see that there are several types, i.e Stealth, Powercolor, etc. How do these cards differ? Are they made by different companies? The Powercolor is a bit...
  20. G

    where are the reg-files

    Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?) Hello folks, possibly someone might know: I just got a friend of mine who got a new version of winplan. Where exactly (concerning the directory structure relative to \winplan does he find the two neccessary reg-files vph35.dll and...
  21. G

    display problems

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) I am currently running the 6600GT card on a 250W PSU. It seems to be running OK, but I have noticed a few issues. I would like to try to get some help in identifying the what the solution to the problem is. 1. When playing...
  22. S

    Time to upgrade my Lynnfield i5-750?

    Hi, I'm looking into upgrading my rig. Currently i5-750 lynnfield processor 16 gb 1600mhz ram GTX670 I'm looking at getting another 670 for SLI, but after looking how old my processor is, I've decided I need to look into possibilities there. I really dislike that I have the 1156 pin. This is...
  23. uber_m0j0

    I love India

    , just got back from India. I love that country, the dollar goes along way. 47 Rupees to 1 dollar. I was freak'n rich over there. My hotel was Rs.750 per night.. about $15 to keep this post in theme wif teh forum.. how's HL2 going for yall? ~~ Windows Me: OS of teh MILLENIUM!
  24. G

    How can I make agp texture acceleration available?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) I've got a GeForce FX 5200 with 128 meg of memory. I can't get the agp texture acceleration to be other than not available. My motherboard is an asus P4C800 deluxe. with a 3.0gig P4 cpu. I'm running winME. I've updated...
  25. G

    Psychological warfare

    Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?) The Panzer is a great weapon. Its destructive power alone is pretty good, but the psychological effect on the enemy is far more powerful. If someone calls you a noob for panzering them, cheer every time you kill them again and I can...
  26. G

    MASSIVE online internet games - Unlimited trial ?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim,hr.comp.igre.rpg,alt.fan.elite,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?) yes, its true ! play an unlimited trial ! i played a couple of games before which gives you like a 3 or 7 day free trial. to everyone who...
  27. S

    happy mode

    Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?) hello iam trying to find a copy of happy mode for tribes 1 that let you see through the walls
  28. C

    Electromagnetic noise

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) Hi, there! I have some minor problems due to electromagnetic disturbance I think, but I'm not sure. If I load a website with certain colors, some noise become visible e.g. flashing lines. It's sometimes very frustating. Is...
  29. G

    which card?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) Hello, I am developing an OpenGL application to perform real time 3D facial animation synchronized with speech. I'm moving to a Linux platform and am currently in the market for a new workstation. The configuration I'm...
  30. G

    New CPU Dimension 4300

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) 1. Will this work? Intel® Pentium® 4 2.6Ghz / 512K Cache / 400MHz FSB / Socket 478 / Processor , 2. and is this a good price $139.00...
  31. G

    Hcl driver for hcl me icon l 1015 for window 8

    hcl driver for hcl me icon l 1015 for window 8
  32. pauldh

    Real FX5900 or not?

    <A HREF="http://www.gameve.com/gve/store/productdetails.aspx?sku=VC-BFG-002" target="_new">http://www.gameve.com/gve/store/productdetails.aspx?sku=VC-BFG-002</A> Does anyone know if this is a real FX5900 with 256 bit memory interface? Seems too cheap to be the real thing. ABIT IS7, P4 2.6C...
  33. G

    Just how dangerous are Bounty Hunters?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?) Hey guys, Im the one who posted the question regarding Jedi's, and though your posts all answered my questions to an extent, some things were left unresolved for me. While it does seem that Jedi's won't be the god-characters I feared...
  34. G

    NWN Platinum

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?) when is it scheduled to be released? thanks
  35. G

    need to change resolution without display

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) Hi, Just purchased a very cheap ATI 32mb 7000 radeon card to see me through until I get my x800 XT PE. The pervious card in the pc was a 9800 XT which I got rid off a while ago, what I didn't do (and I know now I should have)...
  36. enkideridu

    [mouse] Wireless replacement for G400? (not for FPS gaming)

    For web browsing and gaming, but no competitive FPS. Mainly MOBA/Guild Wars 2 so ms isn't that important. I really loved the G400, the weight, shape, the clickity action of the scrollwheel (don't like the friction-less ones), the position of the "back/forward" buttons on the side. I really wish...
  37. G

    Lockpicking - How to Stop?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?) Hi Folks, I've started picking a lock a few times, and then been discovered. Unlike in T1/TG/T2, I haven't been able to back away from picking a lock once it's begun. What's the magic keypress to disengage for escaping...
  38. G

    Myst and Windows XP prof

    Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?) Is it possible to run Myst (first version - not Myst Exile) under Windows XP prof. Does anybody know if there is a possible workaround available. Any time when I try to install the program the install routine pops up with the message "Myst...
  39. G

    UE error - have tried many things, no luck

    Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?) Hello. I get unhandled exception error when I try to run Tribes 2. When I use defense turret, I get this info: Tribes2 - DefenseTurret Exception Parachute Date : Sat May 22 16:28:59 2004...
  40. G

    Nintendo is gearing up to drop some major news

    Archived from groups: uk.games.video.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance,rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?) http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=7cbb6659-fb9a-481e-996f-bc0ba9363e16&page=newsmain May 07, 2004 A video game player's...