Street Fighter

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Street Fighter.
  1. G

    Saitek Dual Analog Pad and Madden

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?) How do you get the game to react to the analog sticks? Having problems. For example, according to the Madden instruction booklet if you want to change the direction of a play, you push the right analog stick. However, nothing...
  2. G

    Help!

    Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?) Hi all could some kind person tell me the cmd to alter my brightnes and the picmip one pls I just had to reinstall my children have been playing :( or better still point me to a site that lists the console cmds :) thanks
  3. dhlucke

    CNN: Gaming rig for sale

    <A HREF="http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/08/19/gateway.videos.reut/index.html" target="_new">http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/08/19/gateway.videos.reut/index.html</A> Shares of Nvidia rose 8%. This is why they could give a crap about the cheating controversy. They got away with it...
  4. G

    CloneCD isn't working right!

    Well, I know its illegal to ask about illegal stuff like copying games, so I won't do that! instead I have another problem! I have Plextor 16x/10x/40x CD-RW with the latest Firmware 1.03! And a 10x/40x DVD-ROM. CloneCD is a program that should do a RAW write/read (like BlindRead and...
  5. R

    THE PC vs. CONSOLE WAR: PC\'s are LOSING.

    blur screen display
  6. M

    What will happen if you will going to exchange the hard drive of intel and amd?

    Hello, what will happen if you will going to exchange the hard drive of intel and amd?
  7. G

    Vampires

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) Hi all, If i don't like the vampire life can i go back to normal? Is there a potion the gypsy woman sells for that kind of thing? I think i read that somewhere.
  8. S

    Will my PSU handle xfire 7850's

    I cannot find anywhere on the internet the amp draw of a 7850. Here is my power supply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371047 Single rail with 40 amps.
  9. C

    What does it mean when a computer sparks and pops when plugged in

    Hello, What does it mean when a computer sparks and pops when plugged in
  10. N

    Processor and video card for dual monitors

    I am planning to build a system with dual monitors and I want some opinions on which cpu and gpu combination would be the best for my budget ($350ish for both). I mainly play games and watch movies and listen to music and I plan to use only one of the monitors for gaming and have an internet...
  11. M

    Where to position fans on case

    I am using a CM Storm enforcer case and i have 3 fans on it, the stock 200mm front fan the stock 120mm rear fan and a Silverstone Air Penetrator AP121-WL 120mm fan as well, and i am not sure where i should position them on my case. I also have 2 lower voltage fan cables (7V & 5V) if need them as...
  12. B

    maybe a stupid question?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) Heya everyone, Have been a single player for a while now and enjoy this newsgroup a lott, learned a lott off you posters here. Recently trying multiplayer, but keep getting bad connections, can't pick up (or slowly) items, keep...
  13. T

    Processor speed

    Hello, My desktop is sometimes run slow and stalls. I would like to know if anybody can recommend a good processor and the amount of Gigahertz I will need to upgrade? The current processor is a 1.65 Intel Pentium dual. My OS is Windows 7 (32 bit) with 2 gigabytes of Ram
  14. F

    Crazy temp spikes and dried out thermal paste

    Hi guys. I recently built a PC (well, almost four months now). The thing is, after the first month of running smoothly, I started OC'ing it bit by bit. And when running benchmarks and stability tests, I occasionally hit 70°C and very rarely 80°C. I got my CPU (FX-8150) up to 4.13 stable. After...
  15. N

    Dual-core vs intel core

    What is the difference of amd dual-core E1-1200 Accelerated Processor and intel core i5 - 2450M? Trying to find a laptop under $500 (or close to) as possible for my son. Something he can game with and take to college. Thanks
  16. fleshy bits

    430 Elite Fan Strategy

    Hey guys, I'm almost done! Woot! :bounce: I just have a question or two for my fan setup. I have an idea on what to do and what to do it with, but I'm wondering on just which fans should go where. CFM wise anyway. I plan on the side and front fan being an intake, with the back and two on top...
  17. G

    trang-ouls set

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) hi i just started playing a necro and have the necro set minus helm. if i ever get the helm i can complete the set but then you turn into that ugly vamp. my question is can the set be edited or something so that you don't turn into a vamp...
  18. H

    Wierd clicking sound PSU

    I have a Thermaltake Element V tower with a Xion 850w Bronze PSU. After installing the PSU, plugging in the cables, and turning the computer on, the fan on the PSU starts making a clicking sound. The PSU is firmly in place and nothing appears to be sticking in the fan either from the PSU or the...
  19. J

    AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition

    AMD phenom II X4 965 Black Edition processor for MSI GF615m-P33 are they compatible? pls need answer
  20. E

    Computer Case, Need Suggestions and Opinions

    Hey Guys, Ive been busy buying computer parts recently and the case which I go first at the start of the build well I doubt its going to do its job well. So I need a new case and I need your help to find one to suit my requirements. So far ive come across this case: Sumvision Arena 800 which...
  21. M

    When ups works in dc for a fraction and again work in ac power cpu remain on but

    when voltage low downs for a moment,ups works in dc power for amoment and then again works in ac power.But at this time I can't see my live screen,restarting computer using restart button doesn't work.But blue light on cpu remains as it is and blinking red light stops to blink.only option...
  22. S

    Ticket count?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?) Lo All Do any of you guys know how the Ticket countdown actually works? Like if a team holds half the flags - the opposing teams tickets don't count down - I remember in BF42 on a map like Stalingrad if you owned just 2 of the...
  23. C

    Overclocking my i5-2500K safely

    I've been wondering about overclocking my CPU (i5-2500K), and I've decided I do want to do it. My motherboard, (ASrock extreme3 gen3 z68) included a driver with a extreme tuning utility with an overclocking panel, except I have no experience doing this nor do I really understand the voltage...
  24. H

    Power supply required for SLI gtx 560 ti

    i plan to add one more gtx 560 ti hawk in my system.. i already have 600W Corsair CX600 V2 for my single gtx 560 ti hawk.. so, which is the best PSU to support my new system? -can give recommendation about the other brand to..
  25. R

    Razer deathadder's surface

    not sure if this is the right place to post this question...i own a razer deathadder, and the rubber surface has gotten dirty. can anybody tell me any method of cleaning it? thanks in advanced
  26. wesman15

    My attempt at cable management, can I do better?

    Ok, so I ignored the general word of mouth and bought a non-modular psu for my rig. Thinking it wouldn't be that big of a deal, I purchased a 900w antec psu and now I have an enormous jungle of cords swamping my HAF X case. Here are some pics of what it looks like Uploaded with ImageShack.us...
  27. G

    the FMU (just for frank) Update ;) LOL

    Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?) These are ALL the edits i've done tonight, it's taken me this long after the game to work through all the premiership teams, and make sure there rosters are pretty much good, (well at the most 1 player may be missing) If i've made a...
  28. A

    $10,000 Diner?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) http://cgi.ebay.com/Diner-Pinball-Machine_W0QQitemZ6201624530QQcategoryZ13725QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  29. F

    What could be the problem if a dell laptop work with ac adapter but refuse to ch

    Hello,i bought a new dell AC adapter,it work for some minute but later not charging the battery,some if i shake the adapter it would charger but now its refuse to charge
  30. B

    Ivy Bridge vs Haswell (I've got Pentium D!)

    Hi, I'm typing from Poland and first I want to say 'sorry' for my English. I've read a lot of topics about my problem, but people usually have not eventually bad CPUs like Core2Quad or first generation of i5\i7. I'm different. My computer is 6 years old: motherboard - Intel Grand County 2...
  31. F

    Changing Inspiron 580 Case

    Can I place all of my Inspiron 580's components into this case, which I just ordered? Or will I have to seek a professional? Is it even possible? I'm going to place a 600W ATX PSU (replacing my current 300W stock one), a 6870 GPU, 2 megaflow 200mm fans and replacing my motherboard's 3.2 ghz dual...
  32. theboi808

    Corsair H80

    Iʻve had the Corsair H80 (watercooling system) for about 3-4 months now and a few nights ago, i installed a fan on the ceiling part of my USP 100 case. I went to put the H80 back in and it ran like normal. I shut my computer off then hooked up everything (like my 2 other monitors, headset, etc)...
  33. J

    Question of 2500k

    i got a 2500k, with giga-z68x-ud3h-b3 mbd. i oc it to 4.6ghz under 1.33v, load line 5, and all others are auto. it's quite stable. however, i got something wired. i am in ubuntu 10.4 64 bit system, kernel 3.3.1. sudo dmidecode -t 4 command will provide me information about this cpu. and...
  34. M

    HAF 912

    I have a HAF 912 but i need to put more 5.25 drives (Optic) but would like to know if i can get more of those quick connect clips for it?
  35. T

    No Sound Help!

    Alright guys, I've been at this for about six hours and I am stumped. I have no sound coming from any jack on my computer via the onboard soundcard or the front jack. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers from my mobo's disk and went through the realtek website and tried every driver I...
  36. J

    Cpu damage?

    I cleaned my CPU not to long ago, while i was cleaning it some of the cleaning solution spilled over the cpu top part. (May have gotten into the pins as well) Im wondering if it is damaged now. And if it is water damage can i send it back to the Manufacture as a malfunction or will they be able...
  37. B

    PSU Buzzing - Corsair TX650V2

    Hey guys, Just built my first computer about two weeks ago: i5 2500k Sapphire Radeon 6850 Vengeance 8GB 1600 ASUS P8V68-V Pro Gen3 Corsair TX650V2 Crucial M4 128GB Spinpoint F3 1 TB It doesn't happen very often, but I've heard a buzzing noise coming from the PSU when it's not under load. It...
  38. R

    Crackling noise

    Hello, hi I have a new Toshiba computer and I keep hearing crackling or static coming from built in speakers even when sound all the way down..what is causing this? tyvm
  39. G

    I have alot of NES,SNES, N64 and other systems games

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.nintendo (More info?) I have lot games for the NES,SNES,N64 and other systems. Let me know if your looking for anything special. I collect alot of video game stuff. Thanks
  40. P

    What's the Decent OC speed of an i5 2400?

    hi i would just like to ask if i can still push the OC farther with my i5 2400, i was able to get to 3.6ghz all four cores @ 1.3++volts, using the auto OC software of MSI, the OC Genie. And by the way, my RAM (Geil value plus 2x2gb ddr3 1333mhz CL9 9-9-9-24 @1.5v) was overvolted to 1.6++volts...