Tethering

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Tethering.
  1. A

    Help creating a gaming desktop

    Hello, I was hoping I could get some help making my first desktop. As of right now, I have looked at some pre-built models on ibuypower and other sites. So far, the best I have found seems to be on ibuypower. I am looking for a desktop that can handle any game at max graphics. Visuals are...
  2. M

    HP pavilion keyboard not working

    Today I was playing a online game and I pressed a button and it bought up a screen option appeared and I accidentally pressed it. After that my own computer signed me out taking me to my login screen, try to relogin but it told me my password was incorrect... I noticed my keyboard keys wasn't...
  3. M

    Windows 10 swapping driveletters after reconnecting hdd to motherboard

    Hello everyone. I've just by now shut down my computer to plug in another harddrive that i wanted to check on. I only have 2 Sata cables (one for my ssd and one for the hdd). So i swapped the cables to the other hdd to look into the files and voila. everything worked. Now i just needed to get...
  4. A

    questions on NTSC and PAL

    if you are in Europe with a camera from the states (NTSC), is there a switch that enables PAL capability or do you need a PAL camera. Thanks in advance.
  5. S

    Plans for Nexxxos 360 Kit, Advice.

    Hey guys, got a quick question. Was planning on getting the NexXxos Cool answer 360/D5 set to go in this build; https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Serathian/saved/#view=n4yQzy http://www.performance-pcs.com/alphacool-nexxxos-cool-answer-360-d5-ut-set.html My question(s) being; Do you think the...
  6. I

    Windows won't boot after CMOS reset

    Ever since I removed the CMOS battery my PC has not been displaying anything. Everything powers on fine, cpu/case fans, gpu, hdd. The only problem is that my monitors are not receiving anything. I have tried switching to the onboard graphics as well as removing the gpu altogether. I first reset...
  7. G

    Which PSU for this build?

    Hey, I'm upgrading my computer, but I'm not sure which PSU to use. The build: CPU: Intel i5 4690K CPU cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI Z97 PC Mate ATX RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2 x 4GB) Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm HDD GPU...
  8. R

    Putting together my first gaming rig

    Hey all, I've been piecing together my first gaming PC (actually my first custom PC of any kind) and below is what I've come up with so far. Case: Thermaltake Urban S31 - Window Black € 87,60 CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 € 209,80 GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 - Strix DirectCU II OC - 4GB GDDR5 € 358,80...
  9. B

    Skylake build for video editing inc. 4K

    Here's my Skylake build plan for a video editing (+4K), Photoshop, Lightroom computer that I'm ready to pull the trigger on ... but ... being my first build, I really would appreciate a back check from you guys. The plan here is to utilize the Intel 750 SSD in the M.2 adapter as the OS/Programs...
  10. C

    windows 10 crashes on Dell latitude e6410

    Hi, I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and all I see is a blue screen. I do have a backup on My Passport Ultra. How do I fix this?
  11. S

    Is a Sound Card worthwhile?

    Okay so, at the moment I run a 2.1 speaker setup running off of my stock MSI motherboard on-board soundcard. I was thinking of maybe updating to a 5.1 speaker system, but I don't know if it's worth getting a separate soundcard for that too. I was only looking at getting a cheap ASUS soundcard...
  12. Danex

    How to save a web page

    Well I do know how to save it but when I open it later,most of the pictures are gone and the paragraph disassembled. Can u tell me how to save each and every content of the page and it should be permanent. Is there any app to do so.
  13. D

    This Gamer-PC can be good? Look forward to the advice and tips!

    I will buy a new PC, my current PC is like 7-8 years old..yeah so old and so bad..the League of Legends with full low settings 1440x900 run on 60-70 FPS..this makes me so sad, and I think i need a new PC for sure. So this is the build: CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 or i5-4670K GPU: Radeon R9 280X...
  14. xzyzer

    GTX 960 or R9 280(x)(5) for 450w psu

    So I have an Antec 450w PSU, and I will upgrade if needed but I'd rather not, (I sound like one of those people I know) which would be best, GTX 960, R9 280/X or 285? I have a 6300 dont plan to oc. or just wait for the 300 series cards from AMD (if they get released this century)
  15. A

    how to revert to windows 7 from windows technical preview

    ho to go back to windows 7 from windows technical preview?? i already tried rool back but its not helping me ?
  16. M

    Extended router LAN port

    Hi I have a router on the second floor of the house and have a streaming box at the ground floor. The streaming device only accepts LAN cable (wireless is not supported). Is there a way I can setup another router next to my streaming box which accepts wireless signal (and internet off course)...
  17. A

    Need motherboard purchase help

    I've got basic computer building knowledge but where I lack comfort in my own ability is choosing the right motherboard. I recently upgraded my build and want to use my old AMD Phenom X4 965 black and two 4 gb. Sticks of G.Skill Ripjaw 10666 RAM in a basic build for my wife-to-be (getting...
  18. R

    does cheap bad quality sata cable cause hard disk problems

    Here is my problems that i have very long size graphics card so my all sata ports covered with that so i buyed right angled sata cable very very cheap means i buyed three sata cable for 0.20 dollers and it seem to be bad quality also then i have my old wd hard disk that got some os problem...
  19. O

    Watercooler with one fan

    Anyone who can give me some tip on what kinda cooler i should get with one fan for about 100 usd? going for a Intel Core i7 4790K 4,0GHz and will prob clock this at 4.4GHz
  20. K

    Wifi won't stay connected

    No matter what I do I can't stay connected to the WiFi on my Asus tablet. I have reset the router several times. Rebooted the tablet. Pressed the Wifi protected setup button (WPS). Each thing I do connects me for about 2 seconds max. Help. What else can I do.
  21. B

    Which laptop would be better?

    1. I7-4700mq w/ NVidia GT740m or 2. I7-4510u w/ Nvidia GT820m Thanks in advance
  22. G

    Which Is The Best ~$175 Monitor?

    Firstly, I am building a budget, $400 computer. I also need a $175 monitor to go with it. I found a few monitors I like on Newegg. Dell P1913 ($162) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824260202&cm_re=dell_p1913-_-24-260-202-_-Product Dell P2214H ($180)...
  23. AbhiRockz

    Reduce my fan speed

    I brought three Cooler Master Sickleflow 120mm led fans for my case .After installation the fans are noiser that i thought..So now i want to reduce the fan speed and make it silent.How can i reduce my fan speed.
  24. A

    Windows not detected on HDD after RAM upgrade and CMOS reset

    Since this problem doesn't seem to be relegated to a single component, I just decided to pick the one I thought fit best. Anyway, after putting in a new 4GB stick of RAM and resetting the CMOS (removal/reinsertion of battery, no jumpers), it passes POST, but then it fails to boot Windows. I...
  25. C

    Medion desktop for gaming

    I'm on the lookout for a new desktop gaming computer. I have been looking at Medion computers, but unsure if they are any good as using for gaming. I seem to get a pretty decent computer for a decent amount of money. I'm on the lookout for something which could play all present games on max and...
  26. S

    GIGABYTE mobo not working

    So this is what happened. I was playimg sc2 on my APU rig,withA10-6800K and GA-F2A75M-HD2 Suddenly the computer reset itself and the cpu fan starts to run at max speed.Nothing on display I turn off the computer and restart it but same.Max fan speed and screen pure black I took out CMOS...
  27. P

    Budget gaming pc

    ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AMD FX 6300 AMD R7 260X 8 GB RAM PSU 450W/500W 500 GB HDD I want to build a budget gaming pc with these rig. I'm quiet low on budget. Any suggestion guys?
  28. I

    Graphics Card Replacement / System Recovery Error

    Hi all, My Nvidia GTX 460 recently died on me, and I went out and picked up a new AMD R9 270x from Gigabyte to replace it. Since the first card died, I could not get in to uninstall the old drivers and when I started up the system with the new card it brought me to System Recovery. The only...
  29. g-unit1111

    ***IMPORTANT: Do not post your personal IP addresses***

    Please be aware that this is a public forum. Any posting of personal IP addresses can leave your network vulnerable to attacks from hackers, identity thieves, phishing scammers, and the worst that the internet has to offer. This is very clearly outlined in the board's terms of service agreement...
  30. G

    motherboard selection issues

    My old MSI motherboard went to sleep forever (IC damaged). I want to buy a decent gigabyte motherboard. My previous one (MSI) supported ddr3 2gb RAM and my Nvidia GEforce 8400 series graphic card. Which MB should I choose which will support the same at the least? My budget is somewhere around...
  31. P

    Win XP WIA functionality in Win 7

    "Rantmode ON"Why MS continues to dumb down functionality if beyond me. Win 8 Start button is just one example of the blunders @ MS. "Rantmode OFF" :) Is there any way I can get Windows XP WIA functionality in Win 7? I hate the new functionality. I can no longer select groups of pics on my camera...
  32. V

    4770k questions on reusing and heat

    I was just wanting to know if I could reuse the 4770k and if so, is there any special way I have to do it or just pop it in and it's good? Also when over clocking to around 4.5 Hz how much heat to expect and what fan I should get. Thank you for your time! Edit: my build is...
  33. R

    How do i delete one windows system and keep the other?

    i have windows xp and windows 7 on my computer how do I delete windows xp?
  34. G

    Can't Delete Folder

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hello everyone I have a folder that is impossible to delete, this folder appeared after I upgraded to SP2. The name of the folder is: 66de7c8be75399.... No matter what I do I can't delete it?? Any ideas?? John G.
  35. G

    Weird choppy gameplay battlefield

    Hello all I have a new pc since a week or 2, the specs are i5 3570k with arctic cooler pro 7 at stock speed msi gtx 660 non ti oc edition (factory oc) 8gb kingston ram (might be my problem?) 120gb samsung 840 sdd 1tb western digital blue asus p8 z77 mobo i play alot of battlefield bad company...
  36. R

    502 bad gateway

    Hello, How to solve 502 bad gateway?
  37. T

    Cannot burn dvd\'s on sonic my dvd

    when I try to burn DVD's with my philips DVD+RW-D28 using Sonic My DVD I keep getting an Unknown device error message. I checked the burner and it is working properly. I am using a Philips DVD+R disc (go figure) to no avail. I give up someone please help me!
  38. G

    Frequency combinations conform to spec of cpu

    Hello, my xp comp worked for ages then suddenly hung now all i get is message "during last boot up your system hung for improper frequency combinations....... i tried turning off but just get that message, i have no idea what system specs
  39. H

    Can't get bluetooth to work on dell mini 9

    subject says it all. tried latest dell driver but it just tells me to turn on with fn f2 which i do but nothing happens. help please!
  40. A

    Windows 7 irq change

    [i]i need to no how to change my IRQ like fast on a windows 7! i have a destop computer!! i need this in like a hurry Email me please Alexis (email removed by moderator)