Trendnet

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Trendnet.
  1. P

    MSI GTX 970 Gaming OC with a 550W PSU?

    Short and simple, will I run into problems? It's a Silverstone 550W Gold.
  2. T

    Cooling Solution for Overclocking a GTX 970

    Back in early October, I was considering some potential upgrades to my PC. Based on the suggestions on my forum post, I've decided to upgrade from my 6870 to an Nvidia GTX 970 or, If possible, the newly announced 8GB version of the 970. Here is a link to the old forum post which has my specs...
  3. D

    Watch dogs crashing!

    cpu:intel core i7 @2.40Ghz Ram:6gb OS:Windows 8.1 64 bit GPU:AMD Radeon HD 7500/7600 series(7610m) On new game loading,the game crashes and tells me that the amd graphics driver have stopped working and recovered,i've tried putting all the graphics settings to low but still no luck.My driver...
  4. J

    Help wiped Cleaned Aspire One D257

    Thought I had a virus and cleared my Acer Aspire One D257-13450 back to factory default. It will not re-boot. It goes through memory test but it says no problems detected. Windows failed to start. 1. Insert installation disc and restart computer. ( the only disc I have is in the right side of...
  5. A

    can I run my comp for a week continuously? ??

    This is my spec Processor= i5 4670k 3.4 gigs Ram = 8 gb Mobo = ga z97m d3h Gpu = asus gtx 760 Psu = vs 650 Ssd = intel 120 gb Hdd = 1 tb Cabinet = spec 1 Led fan = af 120
  6. S

    Going to install Sapphire Ati Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR5 Would My Motherboard Support it ?

    i'm going to install Sapphire Ati Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR5 on my pc my pc configuration is core2dou 4 gb ram g41d3+ motherboard so can i run it?
  7. A

    Sound card for Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset

    Hi guys , ordered the Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset today and it will be connected to my motherboard (Realtek ALC892 audio codec) which isint good enough to power a headset with 60 Ω impedance . I'd like to get a low end sound card with amp that could bring out the full capacity of the headset...
  8. M

    best cpu to compliment my Cards

    hi guys, my specs are in the description but i'm looking to improve my performance, as my cpu cant seem to handle games like my 770's can (i5 3570k). what would be the best cpu to upgrade to? looking to spend no more than around £200 unless necessary. also, ive never changed the CPU before, is...
  9. D

    guys is this Enermax Liqmax 120S Twister Pressure good enough for overclocking?

    guys is this Enermax Liqmax 120S Twister Pressure good enough for overclocking? or is ther a beter 1 for my socket 775 my budget is around 80 dollar i need fast help becaurse my zalman cooler is like halve why exploding my temps are now on 40 idle 50 normale and loadded i dont know plz help me...
  10. S

    Installing Windows 7 on Sony Vaio SVF15A190X

    I can't get Sony to fix my laptop and all they tell me is that they don't support laptop anymore. The only thing I know to do is to install windows 7 on it to keep it stable. Windows 8 has some much problems with the laptop
  11. Z

    Asus S550cb or Lenovo u430t

    Hi guys, I'm offered these two ultrabooks: Asus S550cb-cj003h: i5-3337u, 4gb ram, 500gb hdd, 740M graphic, however it's 14 months old (mint condition light usage normally, user is a very careful person) Lenovo u430t: i5-4200u, 4gb ram, 500gb hdd, 730M graphic, brand new Both available @...
  12. J

    Best PSU under £85?

    Hello! :) I'm in search of a new PSU for my system. The old PSU (Corsair CX550) dosen't seems to handle my new upgrade and shuts down during heavy load, like gaming etc. So I need a new PSU and got a budget around £85. The ones I've found that seems best are these two: - Corsair CX 750 W...
  13. H

    Why do i get different results on different devices with the same connection?

    Ok, I have wireless connection on both my computer and my phone. When I do the speed test on both of them why are they so different. Phone: Ping 112 Download 8.63 Upload is 2.00. Now computer is Ping 55, download 22.43 upload 1.39. why are they so different and how do i get the upload on my...
  14. Y

    GTX 760 Problem

    My Spec. : CORE I5 4440 3.1 ghz Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 12 GB RAM Cooler master ( RS-500-PCAR-I3 ) 500W PSU GTX 760 2GB Windforce Gigabyte 1000 GB HDD Cooler master k380 Case 1600 X 900 Moniter ( DVI ) MY CPUID HWMONITER Screenshoot : http://imgur.com/gJLi0mf :::: i got my gpu yesterday ... every...
  15. B

    R9 270X and second monitor or R9 280x?

    Hi! I have a really quick question. I recently sold my MSI 7850 2GB Graphics card and I'm looking to get Anne graphics card. I have two options to go with: 1) Get R9 270X and get a second 1080 Monitor 2) Get only a R9 280X right now Which one should you suggest? Also, I only have a corsair 500...
  16. R

    Extending a LAN without cabling

    So this is a long winded question, and i'm sorry in advance. Currently, I live in a 2-storey house. On one side of the house, top floor, is the modem router. This is a Netgear D6300 running in simultaneous dual band (I have 802.11ac compatible devices). On the other side of my house, bottom...
  17. D

    I used to know how to buy RAM...Help Me upgrade GA-EP45T-UD3P please :)

    Hello - sorry to post a somewhat noobish question... I used to know RAM and builds and parts very well in the early 2000s, and then i got lazy and had a rig custom built for me 5 years ago for gaming and what not. I dont game much at all anymore... Want to upgrade the system, which runs...
  18. R

    Can it all fit inside | Is it all compatible | Can it run games like crysis 3, bf 4 and such at 40+, if i overclock gpu nd cpu

    PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3iACs Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3iACs/by_merchant/ Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3iACs/benchmarks/ CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor ($107.99 @ NCIX US) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9...
  19. C

    20$ vs 40$ wifi card?

    I currently have this wifi card: http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-WN881ND-Wireless-Express-Low-profile/dp/B0079XWMEI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395288536&sr=8-1&keywords=tp-link+tl-wn881nd And i have slow internet, i believe its range issues. The wireless router i have is this...
  20. T

    I need motherboard upgrade suggestions

    i have a amd phenom ii x4 945 and i just ordered a evga gtx 760 sc. Thanks
  21. M

    Microcenter cpu prices

    Micro center is selling most CPUs for like $60 usd off. I'm planning on building with fx 8320 sometime during the beginning of the summer. Is this a usual price at microcenter. Can I expect these prices at the start of June? Or should I buy it now to be safe? Also I would buy a mobo, cpu cooler...
  22. napster100

    Connecting two routers

    Hi guys, I'd like to connect two routers together, as I don't have enough spare ethernet ports, I'm needing 2 extra and figured I could take one out of the first and connect that to my spare router and plug the rest in that. But I was told that doing this would allow node on the sub/second...
  23. C

    Game freezes, screen goes black, game continues as normal...

    So while playing Guild Wars 2 I am having this issue where my game will freeze, the screen will go black and then it will come back on and I can continue playing for a while before it does it again. Is something overheating? One of my fans also sounds like it is working extremely hard. I'm not...
  24. O

    Computer broke down.

    After several problems I found out there were bad chips/capacitors on my graphic card and motherboard. And a burnt chip on my graphic card. I sent back both my motherboard and my psu so they could check if they were bad, and indeed they were. So I'm getting a new motherboard and psu. Now I'm...
  25. L

    Does Mantle Benefit me? HD 6850 with fx-6300

    Does AMD's Mantle Benefit my setup? HD 6850 with fx-6300 Or is my GPU too old now?
  26. A

    would this be a suitbale gaming rig

    KFA2 GeForce GTX 760 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (76XPH6DV6XSX) Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 AMD 990X (Socket AM3+) DDR3 ATX Motherboard AMD Piledriver FX-4 Quad Core 4350 4.20GHz (Socket AM3+) Processor - Retail Avexir Venom Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Memory...
  27. K

    crossfire r9 270x and r9 280x

    so guys is possible to crossfire those 2 cards together or not?
  28. J

    Fault PSU or Fault Mobo?

    So I've had my computer for a while and decided to upgrade my graphics card from the Raedon Sapphire 5770 to the GTX 760 wind force, with this upgrade I needed to upgrade a power supply along side. I plug the new GPU and PSU in (I made sure) and try to boot up, It starts up for a second (LED &...
  29. N

    Trying to connect both blu ray player and computer to one port DSL modem

    I really don't want a router if possible. I thought that perhaps a Ethernet hub would do the trick and connected the hub to the DSL modem and the computer and blue ray to the HUB, but the blu ray play can't find the internet. I have read many forums and they all speak geek-greek to me. So...
  30. M

    What's the largest portable hard drive available right now ?

    Hello, I've been buying hard drives a while now and I only buy a new one when I've used up 90% of the last one I've been using. The reason is because a larger storage would have been out by the time the HDD is full. I first had a Transcend 320GB, then a Seagate 1.5TB. I had the 320GB about 7...
  31. G

    Disk Checker problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Helo There, Can anyone help me with a disk checker problem? When I select both boxes on the d.c. page I get a warning about not accessing the files. I know this is correct and the d.c. should start as soon as I reboot...
  32. G

    Deleting the LPTENUM key

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) Since I installed XP back in June, I have been getting the ‘new hardware found’ wizard every time windows start. My printers are working fine however. It is now annoying and I tried to delete the LPTENUM...
  33. W

    Windows UPDATES Problems...please help!!

    Ok, this is a problem that is pretty much stumping me. I have a few pcs that i did OS installs on (all had fallen victim to the famous Anti-Virus 2008 and 2009 viruses). Now the installs went fine, but i am running into a problem with every machine when i perform windows updates. The machines...
  34. G

    Packard Bell Rio 3 ECS RC415ST-PM manual

    Hello, manual
  35. M

    Third party sound drivers?

    I swapped out my mobo underneath my OS and it actually went surprisingly smooth, save for one issue. It says I don't have a sound device or that I need drivers for it (I have an onboard soundcard). In device manager there are clearly sound drivers installed, but there is no option to uninstall...
  36. E

    What should I do in order to dual boot XP on my Vista machine?

    Sup folks. I have: 680i nVidia Motherboard 8800GTS EVGA GPU Corsair XMS2 DDR2 6400 something-something RAM e6600 CPU liquid cooooooooooooooooooooooooooled Seagate 7200.10 320 GB Hard Drive Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit Despite this, I know little about computers outside of using popular...
  37. M

    Sony vaio setup did not find any hard disk drives installed

    Hello, in my system is sony vaio model is PCG-3A6N when install any os the error message is “Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer”. like that showing. what i will do
  38. G

    What is wrong when i gt 3 beeps

    Hello,has anyone found out how to solve the three beep problem, as i am also having the same issue with my machine
  39. P

    USB Joystick with Windows XP Mode

    How to install an USB game controller in Windows XP Mode under Windows 7 64 Professional ?