Trendnet

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Trendnet.
  1. D

    Lexmark a920

    The clip that holds my black ink cartridge in place is broken, Any idea where I can purchase a new one ? ? Thanks -- Charlie R
  2. E

    DVD Problems

    I am trying to play a DVD in the DVD player and it tells me there is no decoder. I downloaded all the updates from MS windows media player and when I checked the DVD location in properties it tells me device is working properly but when I look at location it says (0) This tells me it is not...
  3. V

    Failed to upgrade BIOS - ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0

    Hello Respectful community, I have a silly question here. I hope you answer if you have the chance. If I had BIOS 1503 on an ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 (the MB shipped with that BIOS version) and by mistake tried to put the BIOS 1006 on the board using the Flashback utility. The BIOS downgrade (I...
  4. N

    Travelmate2413NLCi laptop drives

    give me all drives of travelmate2413NILCi laptop
  5. R

    Best antivirus software, norton?

    Hey all, im a gamer lookin for a good antivirus, somthing that doesnt take tons of resources and require my aproval for every webpage, omg ca personal firewall is driving me crazy with aproval for everysite. Anyways ive used norton for years and im thinking about that but i wanted to see if...
  6. G

    Fax Monitor no longer appears automatically.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) Whwen I first started using Windows XP and the XP fax program, the Fax Monitor window would open when I sent a fax and show the progress of the send. After one update of ZoneAlarm about a year ago the Fax Monitor no...
  7. M

    Windows No Disk error when in Media Center

    Hey, this is my first post on this forum and I have a slight problem. I have Windows Media Center 2005 and when I am in Media Center, I get a Windows No Disk error. Now this isn't bad, just annoying because it pops every five minutes. Is there a way to fix this problem???
  8. B

    NE1 know of an app(freeware?) to test the RAM?

    I'm getting some quirky snags in my system and after digging at one of the software vendors they mention issues with bad RAM. I've had these two 512 chips for 2yrs, but they had 1yr warranties. So i'm curious if there's an app out there i could test them with. thx
  9. D

    Plantronics CS50-USB

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Hi, I was thinking of purchasing a wireless headset, Plantronics CS50-USB for VOIP and for PC to PC calls using MSN Messenger 7.5 and Yahoo Messenger with Voice. If any one has any experience with the aforementioned...
  10. R

    Quick Restore error 182:14

    Hi frm Barry, I am new to this forum and I am having trouble getting anything to post ???
  11. M

    Computer being started by schedule from hibernate?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Our desktop computer running XP Home is turning itself on at 1:00 in the morning after being placed in hibernate. The scheduler had items for this time (which I am now changing). Isn't the computer completely OFF when...
  12. G

    Internet Explorer 6 won't allow ActiveX content to run fro..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I am running Trillian pro 3.1 and I am having a problem when the program goes to open my Hotmail account. Since I installed SP2 IE pops up a message that says "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has...
  13. G

    No Temporary Burning Folder

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) When I copy to a CD it states files were copied to a temporary file folder. However, that folder no longer appears for me as it did previously. I had this problem earlier and received helpful resolution at this site but can...
  14. G

    To Jonathan kay

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) You do a great job on here Jonathan...Keep up the good work. Geoff.
  15. G

    Slow On Startup

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) When I turn my Gateway on from sleep mode after an all-night rest it usually takes about 20 minutes before it fully powers up. While there is noise in the tower everything is very sluggish. I have fired up both Ad-Aware and...
  16. Routersforhumans

    Let's create Fun!!! Share yours..............

    As everybody come across many funny pictures or jokes which really take all our day's tiredness off. Let's share some of our experience as funny images or jokes........................ Here is my first contribution: Newton new Theory in romantic mood..... Universal law: "Love can neither...
  17. P

    Cordless mouse

    Hello, I can't find cordless mouse drivers to download
  18. T

    GTA 3 game video card free download for Windows XP

  19. M

    new Graphic card can't be recognized

    my new Palit geforce 210 1gb ddr3 was not recognized by my motherboard(emaxx ig41d3-icafe) ..and when i installed the driver it say it cannot find compatible graphic hardware
  20. skepas

    3 beeps on startup

    So today I decided to upgrade my total RAM memory from 4GB to 8GB by buying one more ram! (Yay!) So I took out my stock ram carefully to check its specifications (1333mhz,1.5v,Kingston) so I can buy a RAM stick with the same specs! I put the RAM back. I went to the shop,bought my new stick and...
  21. D

    System error runtime error 8193 - can't seem to fix

    Keep trying to install printer. Keep getting runtime error 8193. Spent hours on phone with Kodak - said problem is Windows 7. Can anyone help me?
  22. D

    AMD Semprom Shuts down

    Hello,A Fried with an AMD Semprom and Windows XP. Added Avast Virus program and now computer starts, runs for 5 min then shuts down. Undabe to open any programs such as delete program, before shutdown.
  23. G

    Email Virus?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) When I send email to people they say they get another email from me that is all letter and symbol. I have scanned for virus and found nothing. What could be wrong. My mail is also going out really slow. Help Please?
  24. G

    System beep instead of email notification sound/IM's are s..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hello All, I have the exact same problem as Megan R does in regards to her question, "System Beep and Email Notification Sounds Disappeared". I get a system beep whenever I get a new email message. I have done...
  25. G

    USB Problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I had to do a System Restore this morning and now my computer does not recognize any of my USB devices (Printer, scanner, card-reader, etc) I went to Device Manager and it says all ports are working properly. I...
  26. B

    Video card or driver does not supourt UBYTE4N vertex data

    hello help me about UBYTE4N vertex data to install my pc
  27. W

    Deactivation key

    Hello, i got problem on PC. My PC automatically restart then it's become error and Deactivation key is coming. I don't know key some one help
  28. G

    just cant understand, please help

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) hi, i have an external hardrive and windows installed the drivers automatically but i cant see where my hard drive is there is no icon or nothing, how am i suppose to use it if icannot see it?? i am a total noobie and i...
  29. whallenich

    Best CPU cooler for my situation?

    Hi, I have the below setup (see my sign) and I'm looking to upgrade from my stock intel cooler to something better. - Namely something that is going to let me overclock above the 3.2 mark without instability, also something cooler and more reliable would be handy. I don't want to get a cooler...
  30. G

    Install Professional Ed. over Home Ed.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) After a severe infection, some XP Home ed files are damaged or deleted. The XP CDs are not available (in storage facility for a year). I was able to purchase (cheap) the full version of the Professinal ed. but no manuals...
  31. Z

    Problem with autonegotiating

    Hi, I got a new broadband package and received a new Technicolor TC7200 router. I'm using 2 machines to connect to it. A laptop with Windows 7 and an old 6-year-old desktop using Windows XP. Laptop works without a problem both wired and wireless. The problem is when I connect the desktop...
  32. J

    problem booting xp

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) hi im having a problem booting up windows xp on my new hard drive, it wont up boot up without a windows 98 cd rom, if i use the windows xp cd rom then it will start loading up the setup, someone said its because my cd rom...
  33. R

    What graphics card/hardware should I upgrade to?

    Last year I got an HP Desktop computer that seemed to run video games fairly well. But as times progress, so does the technology, with games not being an exception. Recently I tried playing Battlefield 4 and it looked ridiculous with huge frame rate drops on the lowest settings. Not that I want...
  34. J

    Finding what kind of motherboard is in my PC with XP, SP2

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) Please help someone. I want to download a program called Motherboard Monitor but I don't know how to tell what brand motherboard I have. I have searched in System Information but Im not sure what I am looking for by name...
  35. G

    IP ADDRESS

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hi, i have a unsecured wireless network. (dont ask why, but i have now put a password). my question is, the other compouters that are using the internet via the broadband router, do they use the same IP address as my main...
  36. G

    Gx270 SFF Motherboard

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Hi All, I have the chance to get hold a a GX270 SFF case with power-supply sans motherboard. Will this case take a standard ATX/Mini-ITX type motherboard or is the design specific to dell? Thanks
  37. rjackowens

    [SOLVED] USB WiFi adapter with MacBook Air

    This is probably a really stupid question, but my Airport card died in my 2008 MacBook Air and I don't want to get if replaced. It would cost me at least $100 for Apple to fix it, while I don't think it is worth it anymore. Does anybody know if I can use a generic USB Wireless Adapter on my Air...
  38. G

    RNDIS Device Driver

    Hello, I need driver for: SCSI and RAID controllers drivers, it appears to me as, Found "RNDIS" device.! BR Moataz
  39. G

    cant shutdown PC

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) glenn Wrote: > recently my PC began having problems shuting down. It simply restarts! I > have had it checked out and nobody can fix it. Any ideas? Thanks. Get a new computer poo head ;) HAHA i really dont no -- glenn
  40. A

    New Gaming System $600

    My current system isn't really working for new games(30fps max in Source) so I'm going to build a new system and I'm looking for some people to double check what I came up with. I probably would be playing mostly halflife and source engine games on it now but I want it to be able to run games...