Trendnet

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Trendnet.
  1. G

    Can't login to limited accounts

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) When I create a new limited account (or activate the Guest account) the creation/activation seems to work but subsequent login attempts fail with the following error message: >Windows cannot log you on because your...
  2. R

    Stuck in Safe Mode on reinstall

    Hello, What do you guys think of Spotmau Power Suite if I can't get my safemode problem fixed?
  3. G

    uninstall xp pro return yo xp home

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I installed xp pro on my pavilion a430n computer. It installed xp pro in a new folder windows1. I lost all of my hp programs and help, even f 10 would not work. I want to go back to original home xp without losing...
  4. G

    I need help with msngr7.0

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Hi and good evening...! I really need someone to help me... I downloaded some avatars and emoticons for my messenger. I wanna share'em with a partner in the local net, but i cant find the location in my pc... Where do...
  5. D

    Does Anyone Have this System?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00072916&cc=us Above is a link for a bundle available at Costco. I was wondering if anyone has experience with it, or with the CPU and monitor separately. A couple of...
  6. G

    Start up problem - reboots several times

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) When starting up XP SP2 the computer gets to between the first splash screen (XP Professional with the 'blue bar' moving) and the "Welcome" screen and then reboots. This happens 2-5 times in a row before it finally 'lets'...
  7. A

    Ariel

    I'm having boot-disk failure,,,insert system disk,can you help us/
  8. P

    FS: Whitewater Cabinet Decals (Minus Head)

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I have the cabinet set for WH20 (no heads just 3 piece cabinet) for sale if anyone needs them. $150 Shipped/Insured. Paypal only.
  9. M

    Startup

    Hello, upon sartup I get a blue screen and a message PFN_LIST_CORRUPT so I shut down with the power button. Then resart via power button and on third restart I get bluescreen and message: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL so I shut down,then restart as usual and computer operates normally, what's up?
  10. D

    Www seagate com/installation

    Hello, It says plug and play. Is it really that easy?
  11. G

    Blue screen appear.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical information: stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88) Begining dump of physical memory. Physical dump complete. Can anybody help...
  12. G

    Help

    Hello,
  13. P

    Best 19" monitor for both text and graphics

    Hello All, I am new to the forum and decided to post my first question. Currently I'm researching information re: 19 inch CRT monitors. I would like to make a purchase soon since my NEC is on the blink. I am upgrading from a 14 inch monitor. Briefly I am looking for a monitor with excellent...
  14. M

    Final build. Please check it.

    i really have no idea what i'm doing lol, so please look this over and see if everything is compatible or if i have too much of one and not enough of the other ect. i'm buying it today. a list of my specific needs and goals follow the build. and i'm getting the 4GB 670 gpu because after reading...
  15. G

    Driver cab file download

    Hello,
  16. E

    Windows 7 32-bit

    Is there a version of Windows 7 that runs on a 32-bit machine? My pc is not 64-bit capable,
  17. E

    E6600 at 3.4Ghz

    "The E6600 unlocked down with the new BIOS and allowed a new range of FSB adjustments of 405x9 (stock), 460x8, 495x7, and 495x6. Below is a screen capture at 495x7 or 3.465GHz." http://anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2822&p=2 I'm new to all this overclocking and am in the process of building a...