UDP

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with UDP.
  1. M

    need help on firewire pci card

    own a firewire pci card, the problem is when i install it on my mother board, my windows will not shut down. my windows keep restarting even i choose to shutdown. everything is ok if i uninsert the firewire card from my mother board
  2. G

    Xjis nls file in window xp home edition cd-rom

    Hello, i wan to install the East Asian Language file into my computer. but the file 'xjis.nls' in window xp home edition cd-rom is need.. what should i do to install the East Asian Language file? Thank you, Chen
  3. mpjesse

    SETI problems

    Sometimes it takes my computer 24hrs to complete 1 unit- other times it takes the damn thing under 7hrs. WTF? This problem just started recently. I'm running a 1Ghz t-bird with PC2100 memory. My computer doesn't go into sleep mode and I have no screen saver enabled. Anyone have any ideas...
  4. D

    How to install puppy 3.0 on a compaq armada 4120

    This computer starts and has Windows 98 PLus on it. I would like to install Puppy 3.o but am having trouble getting the computer to boot from the cd rom drive . I pushed f10 and ms dos and a spot that said enable/disable quick boot. I clicked on disable. All that did was make the computer...
  5. O

    Post your Partitioning Scheme!

    So, while I am a self-proclaimed Linux Guru (Slackware 96, baby), I've been experimenting with several partitioning schemes, with varying levels of success. Kinda wondering what's best... I dual boot Windows XP, as Linux equivalents/WINE haven't quite caught up yet (Sonar 3, crazy amounts of...
  6. A

    Hp driver

    Hello, I have HP computer but I need all driver for XP
  7. M

    Western digital my book blue rings drivers

    I need to find compatible drivers for a western digital my book world edition (blue rings) it appears to only run on windows xp, but there is no firmware for an upgrade to work properly for windows 7. I can not upgrade the software and or firmware because I cant not access the western digital...
  8. internetswag

    Corsair TX650 vs Coolermaster GX 750 PSU

    Both have a 5 year warranty. Both have 120 mm fans. Both cost the same.
  9. R

    Download dell inspiron 1545 web cam driver windows 7

    [/spoiler]
  10. B

    Windows audit

    Hello, I am very un-savy when it comes to computers. So I need to find out how to get my computers out of windows audit mode. Been this way since Oct. 2011, and it makes life he**! Can't set up router networking, and very limited on permissions, since I am no longer the administrator, but...
  11. B

    Where i can find driver for windows7 for camera SPVD ?

    I have sony camera from 2005. the disk driver for win XP only. where i can find driver for windows7 for camera SPVD ?
  12. J

    Dell dimension 8400 beep code

    Hello, When I fire up my dell the fan turns on full blast and there is a series of 6 beeps. Not sure what to do.
  13. F

    Will a Phenom II X4 955 bottleneck with a radeon 6950?

    Im thinking about going with a cheaper AMD Phenom II X4 955 and getting a better radeon 6950 video card rather than puting a extra $100 into the CPU and going with a cheaper radeon 5770, but im not sure the Phenom II X4 955 wont bottleneck with a 6950?
  14. R

    Windows xp continuous loading problems

    windows xp continuous loading problems.....do not open system..,
  15. G

    Error performing inpage operation solution

    I'm not able to login into my account, Windows XP allows me only through TEMP login. What can i do?
  16. G

    vsdatant (or...I would rather learn Egyptian Hieroglyphs!)

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) What is "vsdatant" ? I get this error message on shutdown and boot-up, which reads: "The vsdatant service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. " It is then followed by this...
  17. G

    Xp installation

    A Problem has been detected and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer. If this the first time you have seen this stop screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps: Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives...
  18. G

    Great seller: Fred Lange

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) Just a heads up to the group about Fred Lange from NJ. I bought a nos Zoo Keeper glass bezel from him recently. The glass was extremely well packed and arrived very fast. Fred followed up on...
  19. M

    Tomshardware

    i have a 32gb ram 64 bit win using 3d max but 32 gb ram not utilized please suggest mehow to configer
  20. Q

    Looking for new soundcard

    This is my current computer http://support.gateway.com/s/PC/R/1015336R/1015336Rsp2.shtml I also have Sennheiser HD598 headphones, I haven't made any sound card upgrades to my computer would it be a good idea to buy a new sound card? If so what are some good options I do not know much about what...
  21. M

    Reinstall Windows from the upgrade disk.

    I just got a new computer and I'm selling my old one to a friend and I'd like clean everything out so it's nice and new for him. On that computer I upgraded from XP to 7 so I only have the upgrade disk. I was wondering if I can just do a reinstall from that or is there something else I would...
  22. S

    DirectX 11 doesn't seem to work

    Hello, this being my first post, I'm not sure where to put it, so I guess I'll put it here. I'm unable to play games requiring DirectX 11, even though I've downloaded it perhaps half a dozen times. Having stumped myself I decided I may as well ask here. The only feedback I've received from...
  23. R

    Toshipa

    wirelees satallite C660
  24. C

    Has anyone installed xp 32bit on an i7 rig?

    I can't get vista, but don't know if xp will work. I saw something about xp 32 not supporting ht.?. Thanx
  25. N

    BSOD, rebooted, ...the file header checksum does not match...

    Ok so I was trying to find my microsoft money 2008 disc, gave up and downloaded a trial, to hopefully use my cdkey with and activate it. After closing MS Money down because I downloaded the wrong version, I got a BSOD that I breifly caught a glimps of. referring to NVRAM? or NV something...
  26. G

    Restarting

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) My computer keeps restarting on its own. I will be in the middle of something ... and it just restarts on its own! I am using windows xp of course .. please ... someone tell me how to fix this!
  27. Rob423

    omg XBOX 360!!!

    wow i can't wait for this animal machine to come out. This system looks insane, i am wondering when ps3 will reveal and if it can even come close to xbox360 Asus A7N8X Deluxe 80gb Maxtor 200gb WD 8mb cache.. Lian-Li PC-60 LiteOn 52X/LiteOn 811s DVD-RW AMD XP2800+ LeadTek GF4Ti4200 128mb...