UDP

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with UDP.
  1. B

    BSOD when gaming

    fresh install of windows 8.1 after 5-30 mins of gaming I crash every time. The crashes get more frequent after the first one happens. my crash dump https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=49FCDA62455ACFE3%21554 my whocrashed report On Thu 6/5/2014 6:19:34 PM GMT your computer crashed crash...
  2. B

    Is it worth upgrading?

    Hey I'm thinking about upgrading my Computer to an AM3+ Motherboard and a FX series CPU, but I'm not sure how much it will cost and what the compatibility is like, I'm keeping my ram, gpu and power supply the same. The CPU is a dual-core AMD A4 2.80ghz (OC to 3.8). The problem is that it does...
  3. G

    Computer turns off monitor

    Every time I turn on my computer and it's plugged into a monitor it turns off the monitor I also use a VGA connection. M computer beeps once when my computer turns on I need help
  4. J

    Question about getting a new SSD

    Hi there, I currently have my OS (windows 7 64 bit) as well as some program files / drivers installed on my 64gb mSata (c:/) I also have a 750gb HDD where I install my games / keep my photos / movies. If I wanted to upgrade my mSata SSD to a 128 or 256gb one for more storage, can I just...
  5. P

    I need opinions on these PSUs

    From where i am ordering a new gaming system, i can choose between these PSUs in the price range i am going for. Cooler Master G650M, 650W PSU ATX 12V V2.3, 80 Plus Bronze, Modular, 4x 6+2pin PCIe, 8x SATA, 6x Molex, 1x FD Corsair CX 600M, 600W PSU ATX 12V V2.3, 80 Plus Bronze, Modular. 2x...
  6. J

    Icons

    Hello, hi had trouble with virus now unable to idisplay desktop icons
  7. G

    Computer Screen Content is Tilted To right Side and I can'..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hello, I must have done something because I turned on my gateway computer, logged in and the page with icons of software and folders (with start button in lower left corner) (whatever this screen is called) is...
  8. P

    Enable sound card windows xp

    I have no sound in my ho pc. I need to get that card up and running. pleas help me and my pc
  9. D

    Direct search frame

    direct search frame,create TBO,IE access denied. Why does this meesage keep poping up?
  10. P

    Xp reset to default screen settings by itself

    XP reset all the screen settings, font size, wallpaper, screen saver, desktop theme, etc, by itself yesterday when I started the system up. This is the first time it has happened. The laptop seems to be working OK otherwise and will still accept my changes to the screen settings. Does this...
  11. P

    Windows Print Wizard Variance

    Hello, I have an HP Deskjet and an image in png format that is exactly 1100x700 and it needs to print at that size on paper so that it will fit in a frame I need. When I print it with the wizard it never prints, when I send it to my old inkjet it prints, but that thing is horrible. When I...
  12. G

    Set Program Access and Defaults issues

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) Alright - I recently bought my Dell computer. It came with MusicMatch and a few other programs that I don't use. I *want* to use Windows Media Player as my default music player (mostly cause I know WMP, I'm too lazy...
  13. F

    Computer Reboots

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) I'm running XP. My computer automaticall reboots itself at 12:20 PM ET every day. How can i fix this? Thanks -- Frank
  14. M

    How to black the network password in win xp

    Hello, how to black the network password in win xp
  15. 3

    Having trouble with my sound card

    hi,my windows media player is going through all the motions but i have no sounds any where on the computer,devices say "simple communications controller not working"not installed code 28,this the only yellow on devices page,what can i do next.thank you,
  16. S

    Custom sizes with Epson Compatible 9 Pin Printer

    Hello, I am facing problem in with custom sizes. I create forms(custom sizes) using server properties but those are not coming into the paper size list if i choose Epson Compatible 9 Pin printer.. I can see custom sizes if I choose different printer.. I am using Win XP and Crystal report ...
  17. G

    The comparison I really want to see...

    Is that of an over clocked d805 vs an overclocked e6400 and an overclocked am2 4600. I hate comparisons of overclocked cpu's against completly stock fields. I mean I think that if one was interested in overclocking wouldnt they be interested in the overclocking capabilities of the competition...
  18. G

    Drivers not installed on windows

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?) I just installed my windows xp, but i do not have any drivers installed, ar at least most of them are not there like for my network adapter or my video card. What can I do??
  19. E

    After SP2 Messenger invokes wrong email client

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Prior to XP SP2, Messenger would access my Hotmail via Internet explorer. After installing SP2, messenger now opens Outlook Express which does me no good. Is there a way to configure it to access web mail via IE again?
  20. D

    PS2 trackball mouse problem

    Hi all, I have a PS2 Compaq MX-11800 combination keyboard with trackball mouse. The keyboard/TB mouse work find on my HP xw6000 PC running XP Pro SP3 and will work OK in combination with a USB mouse (not that I want both). When the keyboard/TB mouse are connected to my HP Pavilion t645.uk PC...
  21. R

    HP Compaq drivers

    Hi, I hope you can offer some assistance with this problem. I have recently formatted and installed a fresh copy on XP pro onto a friends laptop. Now the problem that I am having is trying to find drivers for it so I can connect to the internet (Wired or wireless, it doesn't matter just now). I...
  22. S

    NET Framework

    Hello, I've purchased a product on line which requires the above to be installed, yet though I have installed the software I repeatedly get the same error message 'this application cannot run without NET Framework being installed' I'm not computer savy any ideas please Simon (have a great day)
  23. B

    Ilok com

    Hello, how do i get my licence for my ilok i just bought at guitar center
  24. J

    FAVOTITES

    LOST MY FAVORITES Folder PLEASE HELP ME
  25. B

    Can i play batman arkham asylum

    can i play batman arkham asylus with 512 ram and 1.8 procesor and ati radeon hd 5450
  26. G

    FS: Pretty nice Skateball cabinet

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I'm parting a Skateball with a pretty nice cabinet. If you've been looking for one, email me for Photos. Located in Columbia, MO. $100 or best offer. Dan
  27. P

    Athlon 440 overclock help

    hello could someone give instructions on how to overclock my cpu from 3ghz to 3.2ghz, i know its a small oc but i need it to make this game run properly (bad port). athllon II x3 440 3GHz AC freezer 7 Gigabyte GA-MA78LMT-S2 http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3377#ov 2x 2gb...
  28. G

    Restoring deleted users My Documents folder

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) A friend of mine had a tech come out and fix a problem with her system. His solution was to delete her account then re-create it. The problem is all her My Documents folder and sub-folders are gone. If the tech did not...
  29. G

    How Do I Install The Sims?

    Hello, how do i install the sims life stories to my pc when i put the disk into the computer it doesn't do anything.
  30. G

    Restore explorer toolbar

    how do i restore my taskbar so i will have file view tools etc
  31. G

    wjview error pops out

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) everytime i start my computer the wjview error pops out, how can i rid of it
  32. M

    cd drive and dvd drive dissappeared

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) after having my pc for around about 4 or so months, my cd drive and dvd drive have just disappeared,b ut after further inspection, i discovered in my hardware manager i have a yellow surronded exclamtion mark, and in...
  33. W

    Playmemories home software free download

    how do i down load to windows 7 for a cyber shot 16.2 mp thanks wally
  34. O

    Install windows xp pro on a sd card, how to

    Goal: To install windows xp pro 32 bit on a sd card and by that being able to run windows xp from the sd card on a laptop. The laptop is straight forward: Built in hard drive, dvd burner, sd card reader, usb ports, etc. The laptop can boot from usb port, how do I find out if it can boot from a...
  35. D

    Servers don't restart after power failure.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) We had a power failure this weekend and some of the W2k servers restarted when the power came back on, while others did not. All have UPS's that are all configured the same way. Any suggestions as to what may cause this...
  36. G

    LOGON PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILURE WIN7 ASUS

    CD ROM SHATTERED A CD AND NOW I GET THIS MESSAGE. THE CD ROM HAS BEEN REPLACED. ANY FIXES TO THIS? I BOUGHT THIS ASUS JAN 2012.
  37. S

    Non-responding programs with 50% memory being used

    Does anyone know what could cause programs to become responsive and slow down, even though my memory usage is only about 50%? I have an i5-2430 @ 2.0Ghz, 5GB RAM, win7 64bit, AMD Radeon 6650M 2.0GB RAM graphics card. My machine slows down when i try to run 2 specific programs simultaneously...
  38. G

    Dead hard drive?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) A little background: A few days ago my hard drive turns off while the rest of the computer was still running. It turns out the HD and CD will only power on when they're disconnected from the IDE channel. CPU fan still...
  39. Victhor

    Power supply for asus gtx 550 ti

    Hello, my doubt is if the amp is bellow 24, but still 500 watts at 12volts, does the gtx550 will work just fine? 10x
  40. J

    RAID or not RAID

    Hi Thinking of buying two Raptors for use in video editing. Should I set up as RAID0 or both seperately? Thanks