• Steve Jobs to Attend WWDC 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]no they didn't....[/citation]
Yeah they did, it's marked with a "•", but they didn't included the disclaimer, and this is the slightly more believable article.

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
Guys! I just had a BRILLIANT idea!

I'll create a new electronics company and name them Orange.

My CEO will be Steve Welfare.

Apple will have Jobs, but I will have Welfare, and we all know there are many people that prefer Welfare to Jobs.

*BADAM- CHING!*

bunga28

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2009
Tumor is a sub-set of cancer (benign, malignant or otherwise). AFAIK, he has had pancreatic cancer (malignant?) but no pancreatitis (inflamation of the pancreas). Stop dramatize the whole thing.

mcnuggetofdeath

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2008
lol. awesome article. I enjoy the humorous slant on pseudo-news. Perhaps making it a weekly feature, so as not to upset those whose panties clearly get in a wad over articles like this.

[citation][nom]tipoo[/nom]Guys! I just had a BRILLIANT idea!I'll create a new electronics company and name them Orange.My CEO will be Steve Welfare.Apple will have Jobs, but I will have Welfare, and we all know there are many people that prefer Welfare to Jobs.*BADAM- CHING!*[/citation]

You sir, deserve the highest recognition of the United Nations.

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]You sir, deserve the highest recognition of the United Nations.[/citation]

Lol, i certainly do.

starryman

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
I don't believe his sickness has anything to do with anything. For all I know he's probably ill to some degree but the PR marketing machine at the worm in the Apple is playing it up. Sympathy points. Sorta playing the "I'm downed but still fighting"... blah! Reminds me of when Tom Brady of the New England Patriots was trying to pull a faux sand bagging with his fake broken leg/ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.