Mar 20, 2022
Ive send gpu to rma 2 times got same issue + they said gpu is alright send it to repair shop same no issues found and i have artifacts and not long ago i reinstalled stuff and changed from opera gx to google chrome and most of the artifacts dissapeared and theres a bit of them so the opera gx was an issue? i need help guys i don't wanna send gpu to rma third time
and my english may be bad i don't speak english native

my pc specs
Msi 1050ti oc
i7-10700KF
Gigabyte gaming x z590
32gb 3200mhz ram

tried changing monitor and cable
DDU
older drivers

Solution
Flickering pixel clumps at fixed screen locations make me think flaky VRAM address bits, though you would need to be exceptionally lucky for memory addressing to cause this much of it without crashing the GPU/drivers.

This could be caused by conductive dust on the PCB. If the GPU has never been cleaned and re-pasted, I would give that a shot.

InvalidError

Titan
Flickering pixel clumps at fixed screen locations make me think flaky VRAM address bits, though you would need to be exceptionally lucky for memory addressing to cause this much of it without crashing the GPU/drivers.

This could be caused by conductive dust on the PCB. If the GPU has never been cleaned and re-pasted, I would give that a shot.

Solution
Mar 20, 2022
not long ago i got my GPU from second RMA because it was artifacting it still does it but That's bit the case when i play sny game in fullscreen screen freezes and unfreezes only when game is running in the background
specs. also cursor disappears when no movement when i move cursor its becoming visible

i7-10700KF
Msi 1050ti OC
32gb ram
gigabyte gaming x z590