Question 1080p 60fps Streaming on Core i7 2600 with 2gb ram?

uzi314

Prominent
Aug 16, 2018
Hello Guys I wanna know that can I stream on 1080p 60fps on this PC:

Streaming PC:
Core i7 2600
2gb DDR3
No dedicated Video Card
WD Blue 500GB HDD
450 Watt PSU

I will do gaming on my other PC and I wanna stream on this PC using OBS NDI plugin via router so if this is possible then please let me know and as for the internet so I have cable broadband with 25mbps down and up!

Gaming PC:
Core i7 3770
8gb DDR3
GTX 760 2gb
WD Blue 500GB HDD
550 Watt PSU

If the streaming PC will not be able to stream on 1080p 60fps then please suggest what hardware should I upgrade or buy!

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of both PSU's, as well as their age(not combined, individually)? My answer would be no, since concurrent hardware tend to struggle with what you're trying to do. Speaking of concurrent, what games are we talking about here?

uzi314

Prominent
Aug 16, 2018
Make and model of both PSU's, as well as their age(not combined, individually)? My answer would be no, since concurrent hardware tend to struggle with what you're trying to do. Speaking of concurrent, what games are we talking about here?

I have Corsair VS550 550 Watt ATX PSU in both PCs and I wanna stream these games:
CS:GO as the main one and very often
Fortnite
PUBG
Dota 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Life is Strange 2

Last edited:

uzi314

Prominent
Aug 16, 2018
If you're gaming and streaming, I would buy a new GPU and a 2x8GB kit for your main PC, and then move your old GPU and RAM to the streaming PC. But, again what games are you playing?
I wanna stream these games:
CS:GO as the main one and very often
Fortnite
PUBG
Dota 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Life is Strange 2

But I don't have a budget of buying a new hardware so please suggest what things I should upgrade in a streaming PC for easily streaming on 1080p 60fps and I don't think that my gaming PC does require any hardware upgrade because the games I have listed here are running fine on 60 fps with few graphics settings set to low and medium!