[SOLVED] 144hz 1440p curved g sync compatible monitor recommendation

JFS2705

Reputable
Aug 1, 2017
I was wondering if someone could help me. I want to get a 144hz 1440p curved monitor which is g sync compatible that isn’t too expensive. If anyone could help me i would be really grateful.

Solution
I got the AOC CQ32G1. Mine had screen problems (lots of backlight issues and vertical bars). Has other problems like ghosting (goes away with max overdrive). Getting a replacement through RMA but it's the cheapest one that fits. It has freesync and is g sync compatible, though it's not mentioned. If I were you, I'd just buy it off amazon and keep sending them back 1 by 1 till you get a good one. The size might make it a bit of a pain to do though.

The AOC AGON AG322QC4 has HDR too but costs a bit more. The HDR does actually lower the quality of blacks so you don't need it if you mainly game. This monitor should be much better with g-sync than the CQ32G1 too, though it's not something I can say for sure; neither are officially certified.

saabir2007

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2013
I got the AOC CQ32G1. Mine had screen problems (lots of backlight issues and vertical bars). Has other problems like ghosting (goes away with max overdrive). Getting a replacement through RMA but it's the cheapest one that fits. It has freesync and is g sync compatible, though it's not mentioned. If I were you, I'd just buy it off amazon and keep sending them back 1 by 1 till you get a good one. The size might make it a bit of a pain to do though.

The AOC AGON AG322QC4 has HDR too but costs a bit more. The HDR does actually lower the quality of blacks so you don't need it if you mainly game. This monitor should be much better with g-sync than the CQ32G1 too, though it's not something I can say for sure; neither are officially certified.

Last edited:
Solution