Question 144hz Monitor flickering

Sep 30, 2022
I just got a working benq mobiuz ex2510 monitor that runs at 144hz. I tried connecting to my PC which has a n i5-7600k cpu and gtx 1060 6gb graphics card. The problem I’m facing is setting up the refresh rate so there is no flickering.

This flickering is hard to describe, it happens occasionally, sometimes in quick bursts, sometimes rare (talking a time span of about every 5 min) and visually its as if the screen’s overall brightness dims and goes back to original instantly.

I have tried two different hdmi - hdmi cables, and I even tried a display port-hdmi cable from bestbuy, but with that cable i couldnt solve the flicker, and couldnt update the refresh rate past 60hz

mind explaining in depth?
OSD -> On-screen display. This is a thing that you use to configure the options of the monitor it self. Your monitor should have a button labeled something like "OSD" or "MENU." If not, one of the buttons should pop up some sort of menu on the monitor.

From there, poke around and see if there's something called "Dynamic Contrast" or "DCR." See the following images as an example

GndEoWw.jpg

QWZEa2N.jpg