17" LCD Monitor for 1024 X 768

Are there any 17" LCD Monitors with a native resolution of 1024 X 768 as I
have trouble looking at a small displays? I currently have a 17" CRT screen
and have to run it at 800 X 600 as the text is too small in 1024 X 768.

Any help would be appreciated.

You should be able to easily fix that by going to <control panel>,
<Display>, [Settings] (tab), (advanced) (button) and
the jockey the "DPI setting" under the [General] tab.

HTH,
NGA

--

"Mr Neil" <neil.z @tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> Are there any 17" LCD Monitors with a native resolution of 1024 X 768 as I
> have trouble looking at a small displays? I currently have a 17" CRT
screen
> and have to run it at 800 X 600 as the text is too small in 1024 X 768.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

The text looks awful when it's a larger font, the 96dpi still looks the
best, it's just you need a larger screen to show it properly. It's fine on
my 19" but I don't want another brick.