1st time newbie build

Heckwheels

Honorable
Sep 20, 2013
Hi!
So this is my first time build, and I am open to ANY suggestion or even minor changes that you have in mind. I'm a little scared about applying thermal paste, so let me know if you have MLG skills in that, please! My budget is about 2500$, I'm very inexperienced, and I plan to play all the games I'm allowed to play on ultra settings. I'd also like to know if the fan controller and hue will fit with the case if you know. Also, do you know if the graphics card can handle the 2 monitors I selected? Finally, do you think i need the aftermarket fan or any more fans in the case?
Link: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Heckwheels/saved/2qMq

Thanks!
Max
Canada

Solution
woah hey wait there Your are buying a mobo which is for overclocking and buying a cpu which doesnt overclock????
Get the 4670K version of the cpu.....

theres a new amd radeon r280x card released that goes neck to neck with the 770 so might want to consider that unless your an nvidia fanboy..

Shaik Farooq

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013
woah hey wait there Your are buying a mobo which is for overclocking and buying a cpu which doesnt overclock????
Get the 4670K version of the cpu.....

theres a new amd radeon r280x card released that goes neck to neck with the 770 so might want to consider that unless your an nvidia fanboy..

Solution

Heckwheels

Honorable
Sep 20, 2013

Thanks dude! Whats the difference between k and no k?

Shaik Farooq

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013

k lets you overclock and non k doesnt let you overclock
looking at your cpu cooler and mobo you can oc the k to 4.2 ghz with ease

Heckwheels

Honorable
Sep 20, 2013

Ok. Can you think of any other alternatives for that gpu? Pcpartpicker doesen't think its compatible!