20% of Brits Think Steve Jobs is a Soccer Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

NOtice how beautiful girls know nothing and old peoples know nothing about social networks!

jomofro39

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
heh, ask us who wrote The Brandenburg concertos, deny us access to Google, and post it in a music hall at your local university. Then they will laugh at us. There is always something for someone, and nothing for everyone. Still made me chuckle though.

sunflier

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
o 7, who is bill gates? Oh, he knocked a few good together when he did uh oyaoyaoyaoyoyaoya(unintellible)come on Bill! Bill lad. Richest man in the world. - LOL!!!

What is SaaS? Ain't got a clue except they used to fight in the war. - wth?!??

Zenthar

Distinguished
I had no idea what VHD meant, but there are so many acronyms these days, how can one keep-up with all of them? If the acronym isn't part of your every day work/interests, little chance your will know them even if you are geek. Worst, the same acronym can mean many things depending on the domain; for example, AES means both an encryption method and "Aeronautical Earth Station".

G

Just a correction. Sir Tim Berners-Lee did not found the internet. He is credited with inventing the World Wide Web. In other words, he implemented the first successful HTTP-protocol client-server connection. The internet is the underlying network of inter-connected computer networks the World Wide Web runs on top of. The internet itself began as a US Department of Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency project to provide computer connectivity to itself and defense contractors, and eventually universities doing work on defense contracts and became known as ARPANet.

drip50291

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
I like what was said about ppl having dif interest and such, i totally agree. But wait for a sec i feel like a noob bc i dont kno who Sir Tim Berners-Lee is. maybe bc im not british but in the Cisco Academy Class i went through they teach you that the internet was created by DOD and not friggen Al whore. is this some country debate? Everyone seems to claim they created teh interwebs. r we choosing sides here? To me it seems like its anyones opinion on who created the internet. Im a little disappointed that there seems to b no god father of this great creation we all kno and love. at least to me

drip50291

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
[citation][nom]Drip50291[/nom]I like what was said about ppl having dif interest and such, i totally agree. But wait for a sec i feel like a noob bc i dont kno who Sir Tim Berners-Lee is. maybe bc im not british but in the Cisco Academy Class i went through they teach you that the internet was created by DOD and not friggen Al whore. is this some country debate? Everyone seems to claim they created teh interwebs. r we choosing sides here? To me it seems like its anyones opinion on who created the internet. Im a little disappointed that there seems to b no god father of this great creation we all kno and love. at least to me[/citation]
I is teh noob he made www. bad word choice Jane

godnodog

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2009
The interviwer to the "victim"

Int - "Who created the interenet?"

Vic - Well, wich one?, the one we know today or the original one(s)?

Int - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what do you mean?

This reminded me of Monthy Python adn the Quest for the Holy Grail lol

(Sorry for any error in my post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS