[SOLVED] 3 beeps, what am I doing wrong?

Mar 8, 2020
Yesterday I finally got all the components to build my first gaming PC! Used are the following components:

GC: GeForce RTX 2070S Gaming OC (8GB)
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (AM4, 3.60Ghz, 6-Core)
MB: MSI B450M Pro-VDH Max
SSD: Corsair Force MP510 (480GB, M.2 2280)
be quiet! Pure Power 11 (500W)
Toshiba P300 (1TB, 3.5")
Tower: Sharkoon S1000 WINDOW
I built everything, turned on the computer. Everything worked fine! Except.... That I had no signal on my monitor..... I disassembled the PC - thinking that I had done a mistake and rebuilt it. Same problem.... I know for sure that I didn't put the HDMI cable in the wrong slot, it was in the Graphic Card HDMI slot. I Tried another cable. I tried other things, rebooting the motherboard bios, launching everything without the GC, finally I realised I had this buzzer I could connect to the motherboard to see what problem I was facing. 3 Beeps when launching the PC: Motherboard - Ami Bios =Base 64 K RAM failure.

So I thought that my RAM SSD was defective, so I bought a "used" new one today (I know the seller and I know that these RAM SSD are completly fine and work) these are: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (2x16 GB, 3200MHz, DDR4).
I came home and put the RAM in the motherboard: again: three beeps. I separed the GC from the motherboard, and removed the old SSD, trying to start the computer with only the 2 new Sticks..... Again the same problem, the SSD should even "glow" because they have LED's but they don't even go on, do they even get power? What's the problem there? . I'm starting to get frustrated, can anyone help me? I'm starting to believe that the MB is broken. Anyway, maybe it's just me doing a stupid error :D. I'll hang on some picture of the MB so you can see.... I hope anyone can help me!

Thank you!

View: https://imgur.com/a/yejjCD4