3060 vs E6600

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lordaardvark2

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
You.... join us and put the bar in your sig or else

OH! it took me like 20 minutes to comprehend what you were saying. right, gotcha, i thought you were yelling at me.

i'd be honored! :D

i can't believe i'm being inducted into the Bar Gang with (some of) the greats of THG! i'm so honored! thanks!

lordaardvark2

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
Anyone that appreciates Sqee and JtHM is good for me. Now write a review pawn.

lol i'm on it :lol:

i didn't think anyone was noticing my avitar.... :cry:

where did the other guy go from THE BAR? i forget who it was, but someone else was in for like a few days... did he drop out?

lordaardvark2

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
nah, nah, there was that guy on the end at the right, he was there for just a few days, he has a cool looking avatar but i can't place it... kinda like zombie-ish? maybe inverse colors? idk. i know 31f, he's awesome, with his project: dream... i checked that out and was blown away.

...review.... um..... thinking......

lordaardvark2

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
yeah yeah, him. where'd his pic go from THE BAR? anyway, thats really admirable knowledge... not just the kinda stuff you can pick up off the good 'ole wikipedia!

lol i was just messing around, and tried to splice my image into the bar just for laughs, and boy did i laugh. paint was certainly not the right program to use :lol: . stinkin lighting effects. anyway, i'm not asking to be added, as i have not actually reviewed anything yet. i was just fiddling.

lordaardvark2

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
nah, s'cool, you don't have to worry about adding me yet as i have not *proven my worth*. this is completely irrelivant banter, but i remember when you first joined the site, i can't believe how fast you shot up in respect and postcount... it was crazy to watch.

where's prozac been? i haven't read any of his posts in a while, it seems? does he *have a life*? pffff. kidding.

alright, i'm done haunting your thread, i'll leave you in peace now.

lordaardvark2

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
so hey man, are you really getting a striker extreme? that is SO awesome! i'm jealous. i've been oggling at some pics of it, quite a beaut. jeeze. LUCKY. so, not to sound like a stalker or anything, but how in the world do you have like a bajillion beautiful cars and a bajillion beautiful computers?! man. craziness. i hope i'm at that level when i'm your age! :cry:

Minkoff.gif
Read above Taq.
Edit: You did. I can't really say much except that its always best to see what the competition has in store before making a large purchase. By all accounts the RD looks to be a better board. Now you can go pick Dario's brain about why exactly.

lordaardvark2

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
Only 18. I'm going for the RD600. I'll let someone else deal with the Striker

yeah, i know, thats the angering part! i just turned 16! i can't imagine how i'd go from my point to yours! well, i thought i saw some stuff on the Striker on your blog... maybe that was someone else. idk. can't wait to see how well the rd600 stacks up, and hear how it suits you.

yeah, _tacos, my intarweb is slow too... :( and i have heard that about the striker.. and other 680i's. oh well. c'est la vie. not like i'll be getting one any time soon! :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:

lordaardvark2

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
That's what I told the guy
here's the forum
http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1387666#1387666
maybe you can talk some sense into someone about to spend 400 on the mobo alone

i was looking on newegg, and it was $400! i was thinking that was pretty steep.... although THG mainpage has it for like $300. odd, i suppose its just one of those awkwardly bad deals from newegg. i thought they were infallible in their pricing for a while.

i couldn't imagine spending so much literally RIGHT BEFORE the launch of a similarly competitive product, that could bring down prices or perform better. oh well. his money.

lordaardvark2

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
Me? no way, I am completely broke, I suppose I could always return the crosshair I just bought a couple of days ago, but I have no use to oc my cpu till it burns out (I only ha a zalman 9500 am2 cooler, not the best for cooling, but looks okay)

:cry:

14?

:cry:

darn 14 yr old. you're so smart, mr. smarty pants. no, really, you're quite the expert for your age. i though you were more like 16 like me! i feel old!

so what kind of proc are you running on your nice 'ole crosshair? i assure you it beats my good 'ole soc. A sempron :D

The Ninja replied to the thread. Both of you did good. I'm so proud I could cry... maybe not.

lol i was just trying to support _Taco's rally call. i'm still amazed at how well he did! :D darn 14 yr old