Question 3060ti underperformance/crashing

drumslayer

Honorable
Apr 25, 2017
I recently got a 3060ti (yes I know it’s outdated now). My system currently is a prebuilt that I’ve upgraded, and I’m concerned that I’m not getting the full performance out of the 3060ti. The system has 16gb ram, a R5 2600, and a 550w PSU. When I looked up minimum power requirements for the 3060ti, it said 550, so I assumed I’d be fine. However, based on benchmarks I saw my GPU is underperforming pretty substantially on a few games (warzone 2, apex) and I can’t figure out why. Apex also crashed mid game, and blue screened my PC. All my drivers are updated, is it possible I need to upgrade my PSU? Any troubleshooting help would be appreciated.

I recently got a 3060ti (yes I know it’s outdated now). My system currently is a prebuilt that I’ve upgraded, and I’m concerned that I’m not getting the full performance out of the 3060ti. The system has 16gb ram, a R5 2600, and a 550w PSU. When I looked up minimum power requirements for the 3060ti, it said 550, so I assumed I’d be fine. However, based on benchmarks I saw my GPU is underperforming pretty substantially on a few games (warzone 2, apex) and I can’t figure out why. Apex also crashed mid game, and blue screened my PC. All my drivers are updated, is it possible I need to upgrade my PSU? Any troubleshooting help would be appreciated.
Get a quality 650w or larger psu.