Question 320w platinum power supply will work for GTX 970 ??

Nov 15, 2023
Does the power supply have 2x PCIe 6 pin connectors (or 1x 6 and 1x 8 or 2x 8)?

Every GTX 970 has at least 2x 6 pins (mine has 1x 6 and 1x 8). Without the proper connectors the other details won't matter at all.
No it doesn't but i got sata connection cables,iam taking about the power calculation,will this power supply be able to make it?

No it doesn't but i got sata connection cables,iam taking about the power calculation,will this power supply be able to make it?
Find full model name of the PSU.
Or show photo of info label printed on PSU.
(upload to imgur.com and post link)

Generally minimum PSU recommendation for GTX 970 is 500-550W.
If your PSU doesn't have necessary connectors, this usually means, it can't support the hardware.
Adapters are not resolution for insufficient PSU power.

Reactions: stonecarver

Joseph_138

Distinguished
Well that's a SFF PC and the video cards available for it were all under 75W and SFF format. I believe the fastest thing you could get for this would be the GTX 1650, but it would probably also be relatively expensive. A 1050 Ti 4GB would also be an option.

The A2000 is basically a low power RTX 3050, that fits in a low profile case. It's pricey, especially in the 12gb configuration, but it's one of the fastest low profile cards you can buy. There's also the RTX 4000 SFF, with slightly more CUDA cores than a RTX 4070, and 20gb of VRAM, which is even more money, and more powerful.

The A2000 is basically a low power RTX 3050, that fits in a low profile case. It's pricey, especially in the 12gb configuration, but it's one of the fastest low profile cards you can buy. There's also the RTX 4000 SFF, with slightly more CUDA cores than a RTX 4070, and 20gb of VRAM, which is even more money, and more powerful.
In a post where someone's exclusively asking about old equipment suggesting cards that cost hundreds to thousands is completely worthless.

Reactions: adamkm
Nov 15, 2023
What
Well that's a SFF PC and the video cards available for it were all under 75W and SFF format. I believe the fastest thing you could get for this would be the GTX 1650, but it would probably also be relatively expensive. A 1050 Ti 4GB would also be an option.

What about 1060 3g do u recommend it?

Nov 15, 2023
Gtx 1650 super as a low profile card,is a good option?
Will it work?