3rd Monitor Not displaying

May 24, 2018
I have a lenovo ideapad 310, os is windows 10 and was working perfectly fine with 2 external screens connected, one connected via vga and one connected via an active dvi displayport

Windows 10 decided to do an update and now my 3rd monitor in the display port won’t display visuals.
Windows recognised the 3rd screen and the mouse appears on the screen, i also used a Multimonitor tool to see the screen in preview and it appears their. AMD does not display the screen their either.
Earilier i did an amd update and the monitor worked until the computer restarted and was back to square one.

It runs a dual graphics setup

CPU: AMD A10-9600P Radeon R5
GPU: AMD R6 M435DX
GPU2: AMD R5 Graphics

Solution
I have had this same issue. My second monitor is a BenQ. No matter what I do, windows will not recognize my monitor if it gets bugged. To resolve it, I have to unplug the power to the monitor for 20 seconds and then plug back in and viola. Not sure if this will help you or not but just wanted to put it out there.

jwlionking

Reputable
Feb 7, 2015
I have had this same issue. My second monitor is a BenQ. No matter what I do, windows will not recognize my monitor if it gets bugged. To resolve it, I have to unplug the power to the monitor for 20 seconds and then plug back in and viola. Not sure if this will help you or not but just wanted to put it out there.

Solution