[SOLVED] 4+4 pin in z790 maximus hero

toshei

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2013
Hi
So this is my first time build again after 7 years

i just have a 1200 thor psu 4+4(8) 4pin seperate and have a z790 maximus hero

but only 4 pin can fit from the motherboard what should i do?

Last edited:

DRagor

Illustrious
Well, no surprise then. It won't fit that way. You first need to slide both parts of the connector together to form solid 8 pin connector, and then connect it to motherboard. If you connect 4 pin first then the other 4 pin just won't squeeze next to it.

Reactions: toshei

itrip

Reputable
Feb 4, 2019
Hi
So this is my first time build again after 7 years

i just have a 1200 thor psu and have a z790 maximus hero

but the 4+4 pin didn’t fit what should i do
All the inputs and outputs from your power supply should be labeled, should be a piece of cake getting that connected.

DRagor

Illustrious
Well, no surprise then. It won't fit that way. You first need to slide both parts of the connector together to form solid 8 pin connector, and then connect it to motherboard. If you connect 4 pin first then the other 4 pin just won't squeeze next to it.

Reactions: toshei

toshei

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2013
Ok sir i will try again

toshei

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2013
It work hahahaha
sorry I’m from old school build
Thank you so much sir

Reactions: DRagor

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS