Question 4000+ Ping in every Roblox game I play. My PC runs every other game at great frames and no lag, but Roblox is the outlier.

Jun 30, 2022
Every game I join on Roblox leads me to extreme ping issues. I am on WiFi. I have tried everything. And as I mentioned above, this is only on Roblox. Here's a list of solutions I have tried off of the top of my head. Clearing temp files, updating drivers, factory resetting Windows, making a new windows account, making a new Roblox account, reinstalling, a new wifi card, tweaking settings in device manager, changing my DNS, flushing DNS, graphics setting all the way down, VPN, new browser, checking Windows Registry, switching my band from 5Ghz to 2.4 Ghz, changing my WiFi channel, deleting some files in Roblox to stop textures from loading, using a different drive, installing different network adapters, and those are some of the ways I've tried to resolve this. I would really like a solution for this, because it's not even about playing Roblox anymore, I'm just angry that I haven't been able to find a way to solve this. Please help.

Jun 30, 2022
If you ping the Roblox website via the Command Prompt what results do you get?

Have you contacted Roblox regarding your account(s) and account(s) issues?
I have pinged the website, and I got 13ms. Roblox didn't say anything about my account issue and said the server should be working fine, and that it's not a problem on their end.

Jun 30, 2022
unknown.png

TRENDING THREADS