[SOLVED] 4k with 60 hz or 2k with 144 hz. (Comparing between Samsung LU32R590CWEXXM or AOC CQ27G2)

Jun 20, 2020
I need some opinions. I struggling to have Samsung LU32R590CWEXXM or AOC CQ27G2.
Samsung - 4k, 60hz, 32 inch / AOC - 2k, 144hz, 27 inch

Samsung monitor is slightly expensive than AOC monitor. It has 4k resolution with 32 inch, but the refresh rate only 60hz.

Question that i concerned:
  1. Which monitor is more worth? I know 2k is enough for 27 inch monitor, it quite good as a budget monitor. The question that i asked myself: "Why don't you get a bigger monitor with higher resolution?"
  2. I am not a gamer. I just like to enjoy high resolution screen. But with 60hz, is it enough to play a light game?
  3. Release date of Samsung monitor seem like more early than AOC. I concerned about about the technology used in monitor. Will the component used in monitor outdated compared to AOC monitor?
  4. Any recommendation monitor other than these two?

If Samsung monitor is more worth, then i will save more money for it rather than buy AOC monitor now.

Solution
Bro what is ur setup can u support 60 hz in 4 k and can u support 144hz in 2k ? If u use the pc for movies and only for light gaming u need to check ppl reviews for colors.Also u have to consider ur space 32 inch need more than a 27 inch monitor. I was at ur shoes and at the end i went with 144 hz 1080 p to have more fps i am a gamer person.

AngelJin

Reputable
Jun 19, 2020
Bro what is ur setup can u support 60 hz in 4 k and can u support 144hz in 2k ? If u use the pc for movies and only for light gaming u need to check ppl reviews for colors.Also u have to consider ur space 32 inch need more than a 27 inch monitor. I was at ur shoes and at the end i went with 144 hz 1080 p to have more fps i am a gamer person.

Reactions: Dylan Hii
Solution